• Southampton

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair play to you beating Man C with southampton. I just lost to them 4-0 at etihad stadium with liverpool

Fair play to you beating Man C with southampton. I just lost to them 4-0 at etihad stadium with liverpool
Well the only original Southampton members I have are Adam Lallana and Luke Shaw!! Plus we're awesome at home :D

October

southampton-relega_1390181c.jpg

Solid month but away form lets us down again
Qualification pretty much secured from our Champions League group
Javi Martinez wants to leave

League

Southampton 5 - 0 Fulham

Bertoli(3), Fierro(2)

Southampton 5 - 1 Leeds

Fierro(2), Costa, Bertoli, Ruiz de las Heras

Everton 2 - 0 Southampton

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Malaga 4 - 5 Southampton

Fierro, Zouma(2), Bertoli(2)

View attachment 276873

Southampton 6 - 0 Shalke

Bertoli(4), Beckham, Fierro

View attachment 276874

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So another great month, except the loss to Everton!!! Once again we let ourselves down away from home. Superb match against Malaga when a late flurry of goals ended up with us securing the 3 points thanks to a Kurt Zouma header from Bertoli's free-kick. We smashed Shalke up good and proper to show just how good we are at home, Bertoli grabbing 4 of them. Leeds and Fulham were on then end of another drubbing.

Player of the Month

Filippo Bertoli

View attachment 276875

Cracking month from the Italian, surely gotta win the Ballon d'Or

Tables

View attachment 276876 View attachment 276877

Ummm... Thats a bit random Sam... Who do you support IRL?

can you put the save up for download?? i want to try bertoli now before he gets too old.... and what age did you sign bertoli?

can you put the save up for download?? i want to try bertoli now before he gets too old.... and what age did you sign bertoli?
Yeah I'll probably stop the story after this year, with FIFA 13 coming out next friday and FM13 out next month. I'll chuck it up after this season :)

Signed him when he was 16 I believe here's his history
View attachment 276924

Ummm... Thats a bit random Sam... Who do you support IRL?
Massive Chelsea fan :D. I was just browsing different clubs Information pages looking for retired players for a new assistant and saw Eriksen had become a Liverpool legend already!!

Amazingly too Bertoli is a Saints legend now at 20 :D

Really struggling to find time to write updates, would people mind if I just did YouTube updates? So much quicker and easier for me. Plus I think it could be alot more informative. Like I get loads of people asking me about training, scouting ect. Would love to hear your opinions. Cheers

Interest seems to have died. Bit of a shame but thanks everyone. Bertoli won World Player of the Year but came second to Messi in the Ballon d'Or.

are u gonna put ur save up mate. bin keepin up with this since u started and i gotta say its my fav. fm story by far. would love to peek about in ur game n give bertoli a whirl.
thanks for the great read

are u gonna put ur save up mate. bin keepin up with this since u started and i gotta say its my fav. fm story by far. would love to peek about in ur game n give bertoli a whirl.
thanks for the great read
I'll try and put it up this weekend. Wanna finish the season first. Trying out new formations too with Bertoli playing as an IF Attacking Midfielder and Fierro up top