• Southampton

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you're making honestly a great stuff, Sam!!!

Wanted to ask about Frimpong as I'm loaning him in 1st season also with Saints. Sometimes having problems with his motivation and morale in no particular reason IMO. Have you experienced something similar and which kind of team-talks are you using on him?

Also: did you ask for stadium expansion (if yes, when?) or was it club's own initiative?
Hes doing well for me, I am using LFC Marshalls update so he might be slightly different on that I'm not too sure. I just use whatever team talk I think will work best in the situation really :S normally calm or passionate before the match and depends the score at half-time to which team talk I use

Great stuff still mate :D More quality signings, looks like it could be a memorable season :D Keep it up

Great stuff still mate :D More quality signings, looks like it could be a memorable season :D Keep it up
Cheers mate, so tight though. Hoping for the Europa League at least now though

December

images

Superb performances again this month
Wolves swept aside in Capital One Cup Qtr Final
Lallana's superb form continues

League

Southampton 1 - 1 Reading

Caulker

Aston Villa 1 - 1 Southampton

Sanogo

Southampton 1 - 0 Arsenal

Cork

View attachment 267503

Southampton 1 - 0 QPR

Niang

Everton 0 - 2 Southampton

Tomkins, Niang

View attachment 267505

Southampton 4 - 1 Blackpool

Niang, Chambers, Fierro(2)

View attachment 267506

Southampton 1 - 2 Man United

Lallana

View attachment 267507 View attachment 267508 View attachment 267509 View attachment 267510

Seriously HOW UNLUCKY, 6 clear cut chances, hit the woodwork twice AND De Gea got MoM. Just wanted to show you guys how unlucky we were to lose this game, atleast deserved a draw surely?!?!

Monthly Review

Another brilliant month. Highlight must be the dramatic match against Arsenal in which Jack Cork grabbed his 1st goal of the season to win us the game!! Another great performance was against Everton were we played them off the park!! You guys have already seen how unlucky we were against United :'(

In other news look who got nominated for the Ballon D'Or!!!

View attachment 267511

Crouchy!!!! Haha what a lad! Also Paul Clement (my assistant was robbed -_-). But I hired an even better one!!

View attachment 267512 View attachment 267513

Player of the Month

Adam Lallana

AdamLallana.jpg

Been immense this season check this out!!

View attachment 267515

14 Assists in 17 games and an average rating Mario Gotze would be proud of!!

Table

View attachment 267516

Pulling away from Villa and still have a very slim and outside chance of a top 4 finish

January

images

Pick up a decent regen from Peterborough
Fantastic Fierro Fires Saints to Final
Bids for Taiwo and Lallana unsettle stars
Incredible match against Arsenal as Fierro and Niang save the day
Play Fulham 4 times in 1 month

Transfer News

View attachment 267614
(Below red line are January transfers)

Ins

So most of my deals were concluded before and I'd already told you about them. I was actually working away on a deal for Godfrey Mohammed during December, Peterborough were being really stubborn and I didn't want to pay too much for the young lad but he does have incredible potential. Anyway here's a screenie of the new Saint on the block.

View attachment 267615

I also came really close to signing an incredible regen from Brazil, but he couldn't get a work permit :/. After that incident I went to the board and asked for a feeder club to send players to get work permits. Here's a screenie of that convo and the regen(check his name :p)

View attachment 267616 View attachment 267617

I also snapped up two youngsters on free's, they will be joining in the summer. Neither is that exciting and will most likely be sold for profit, still not bad players. Here they are

View attachment 267618 View attachment 267620

Rabello was actually released from his contract at Sevilla!! I was straight on that, kids got decent potential.

Outs

No-one too important left, maybe Sanogo on loan to Middlesborough was the biggest departure but he wasn't getting enough game time plus he wasn't playing too well, United actually bid £1.5m for him but I rejected it. Also bids for Taiwo and Lallana were rejected, it unsettled them but I had a positive chat with them both and they're now happy again. Kelvin Davies left on a free, he was taking up my wage bill and Jos Hooiveld left on loan with a view of a permanent move. Juve were also snooping around Ocampos and bid £1.5m, I swiftly told them were to go.

View attachment 267621 View attachment 267622 View attachment 267623 View attachment 267624 View attachment 267625

League

Southampton 2 - 1 Newcastle

Fierro, De Bruyne

View attachment 267626

Southampton 0 - 2 Tottenham

Arsenal 3 - 3 Southampton

Lallana, Niang, Fierro

View attachment 267627

Southampton 1 - 2 Fulham

Zaha

View attachment 267628

Swansea 1 - 2 Southampton

Fierro(2)

View attachment 267630 View attachment 267631

FA Cup

Fulham 0 - 1 Southampton

Niang

Capital One Cup

Southampton 2 - 1 Fulham

Ocampos, Niang

Fulham 1 - 2 Southampton
Soton win 4-2 on agg

Fierro(2)

View attachment 267632

Monthly Review

I think only 3 words can sum up that month.... Fierro. Is. AWESOME!!! What a player, dug us out of so many holes this month. The late equaliser against Arsenal, coming off the bench to ****** a win against Swansea. His superb double against Fulham to send us through to the COC Final, we have Everton in the final as they beat Man City 2-1 on Aggregate.

Played Fulham so many times this month it was mad, we have QPR in the fourth round of the FA Cup AGAIN, hopefully we can get some revenge after they knocked us out last year. Oh just wanted to show you lads just how young my squad is, average age of 20!!! Haha I swear I'm not Wenger, or a Paedo.

View attachment 267633

Player of the Month

Carlos Fierro

carlos-fierro1.jpg

Awesome this month. 6 goals, and in really big games too. There's been debates all year about who's better on FM12. Niang or Fierro but my favourite is Fierro hands down, much cheaper and turns out better I've found. Still both great players and Niang's been very good this month too.

Table

View attachment 267634

So Villa have caught us up after a few slip ups this month. Still I want to secure 6th, even though I have my eyes firmly set on qualifying through the COC final against Everton. I WILL win my first trophy with The Saints on 3rd of March!!!​

February will be up later including a 9 goal thriller against QPR in the FA Cup!!!

Finally caught up and everything is still looking good. Love seeing Liverpool at the top of the table! I am hoping this coming season that will be the case!

Keep up the good work with the Saints though.

Finally caught up and everything is still looking good. Love seeing Liverpool at the top of the table! I am hoping this coming season that will be the case!

Keep up the good work with the Saints though.
Haha as a Chelsea fan I can't stand Liverpool!!!

Cheers pal looking good for the future which is the main thing :)

Still in contention for a spot in euro league, well done.

Still in contention for a spot in euro league, well done.
Thanks mate but Villa are hot on our heels!! Aiming to qualify through the Capital One Cup really. Need to make up to the fans for losing to Spurs last year in the final!!

Haha as a Chelsea fan I can't stand Liverpool!!!

Cheers pal looking good for the future which is the main thing :)

Well all I can say is thanks for the £50 million you paid for Torres haha. As for the story I am sure you can fend off Villa but winning the cup will be a great for the team and fans. Lets hope you can do both.

February

images

Fantastic Fierro continues great form
9 Goal thriller at Loftus Road
Brilliant comeback against Bolton

League

Norwich 0 - 1 Southampton

Fierro

Southampton 1 - 1 Stoke

De Bruyne

Southampton 3 - 2 Bolton

Fierro(2), Lallana

View attachment 268201

Wolves 1 - 3 Southampton

Fierro, Zaha, Frimpong

FA Cup

QPR 4 - 5 Southampton

Niang(2), Caulker, Cairney, Fierro

View attachment 268204

Crazy game game here's the match highlights

[video=youtube;OrdzeWihxMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrdzeWihxMw&feature=plcp[/video]

Southampton 4 - 1 Huddersfield

Lallana(2), Zaha(2)

Monthly Review

Phew!!! What a month. Solid form only dropping points against Stoke. Brilliant comeback against Bolton and QPR!! Carlos Fierro just can't stop scoring!! I made a few signings this month too ;) here they are.

View attachment 268209 View attachment 268210

Both signed on the cheap. Bill Barratt has been touted as the next Owen ;). United and Spurs were both chasing him too!!

Player of the Month

Carlos Fierro

images

Unstoppable

Table

View attachment 268212

March

images

Southampton Smash Everton In Capital One Cup Final
Draw against Brighton in FA Cup Qtr Final, replay next month
Get an immense CM in Youth Intake, meet Jack Beckham!!!
Undefeated again this month as Saints hold their own against the Big Boys!!

Youth Intake

So another good year in our youth intake but Jack Beckham, yes Beckham!! Looks immense!! Here's a screenie

View attachment 268493

Also got a pretty decent striker called Louis Hudson, seems like a target man to me but not bad for a 15 year old!

View attachment 268494

League

Southampton 3 - 1 Liverpool

Zaha, Caulker, Ocampos

View attachment 268496

Man City 1 - 1 Southampton

De Bruyne

View attachment 268497

Southampton 2 - 1 Sunderland

Tomkins, Lallana

View attachment 268498

Spurs 1 - 1 Southampton

Fierro

View attachment 268499

FA Cup

Brighton 0 - 0 Southampton

Capital One Cup Final

Southampton 3 - 1 Everton

Niang, Caulker, Fierro

View attachment 268500

Monthly Review

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! My first trophy with The Saints!! A solid win against Everton with us dominating the game and never really looking like losing it. Anyway winning the cup means one thing for next season is certain..

View attachment 268501

European football at St. Mary's!!

The rest of the month was pretty solid with us holding our own against City with 10 men too!! An awesome win against Liverpool too. We did well to draw against Champions Spurs who have been awful in the league this year but are still in the Champions League!! We struggled against League 1 side Brighton, the good news is though if we beat them we have either West Brom or Derby in the semi's!!!

And look at Young Player of the Month Award!!

View attachment 268502

Player of the Month

Luke Shaw

images

Young left back has been awesome this month

Table

View attachment 268503

6th looks all but ours really!!

Let me know what you think of this months update!!! Especially about young Jack Beckham

Beckham looks good - great mental stats which i always think is key!!!!!

Beckham looks good - great mental stats which i always think is key!!!!!
Yeah and they will only get better as he gets older!!

Passing needs increasing, but his work rate looks awesome. He'll be rotated with Frimpong in midfield I think :)

Yeah and they will only get better as he gets older!!

Passing needs increasing, but his work rate looks awesome. He'll be rotated with Frimpong in midfield I think :)

If you add 5/6 to every stat that is always a good indicator to how good he is going to turn out - injury and tutoring permitting and of course game time!

If you add 5/6 to every stat that is always a good indicator to how good he is going to turn out - injury and tutoring permitting and of course game time!
Nice cheers Klippy :) he's no Aitor but he'll do for us :p