• West Ham

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Belgium Announce New Manager

images

I applied for 4 international jobs at the same time and was offered 2. Belgium and DR Congo, the decision was easy for me. Belgium are a great side with so much potential. The other jobs I went for was France and Rep of Ireland.

Key Players

Vincent Kompany

View attachment 269087

Eden Hazard

View attachment 269088

Romelu Lukaku

View attachment 269089

Current World Ranking

43rd

Aims

To try and win the Euro's and maybe the World Cup, help develop the great you players that this team have.

Last edited:
November

images

Southampton through to 1st Knockout Round in Europa League
Fierro can't stop scoring!!
Arsenal teach us a lesson

League

Arsenal 5 - 2 Southampton

Fierro(2)

Southampton 2 - 2 Everton

Niang, Fierro

Manchester United 2 - 2 Southampton

Fierro(2)

View attachment 269103

Southampton 5 - 2 Sunderland

Cork, Niang(2), Cairney, Fierro

View attachment 269104

Southampton 3 - 1 Leicester

Niang(2), Zaha

Europa League

Southampton 2 - 0 Sevilla

Doumbia(2)

View attachment 269105

Monthly Review

Not a bad month, the Arsenal game was a disaster. Jack Wilshere tore us apart, he's become a real world class player. Disappointed with the Everton game too as they are games we should be winning now. Grabbed a draw against United thanks to Carlos ''I score when I want'' Fierro. Good end to the month though with wins over Sunderland and newly promoted Leicester.

Fierro also won Player of the Month with Niang 3rd. Butland won Young Player of the Month, Niang came 2nd and Jack Beckham 3rd in that award.

View attachment 269106

Player of the Month

Carlos Fierro

images

Don't want to give it to him every month, but he just can't stop scoring!!

Tables

View attachment 269108 View attachment 269109

Belgium News

Belgium will NOT be competing in the 2014 World Cup. That's why the previous manager was sacked, so we'll have to wait a while for any competitive games but I have arranged some friendlies. Here's the World Cup qualification group and a big suprise who's top...

View attachment 269110

Scotland topping a group is something i dream about but its hilarious actually seeing it haha! very good month mate KIU

Fantastic story pal! Just gone through it all, amazing worn with southampton not long before the league is yours!

Fantastic story pal! Just gone through it all, amazing worn with southampton not long before the league is yours!
Thanks pal, loved you ''A Potters Story''. It was fantastic, hopefully you can work out a way to revive it :p

December

images

Southampton defeat United in Capital One Cup
Butland gets injured against Braga and I had no replacement
Southampton get PSV in next round of Europa League
Good month spoiled by Chelsea, who get revenge

League

Southampton 3 - 0 West Ham

Fierro(3)

Southampton 4 - 1 Fulham

Doumbia, Fierro(2), Lallana

Southampton 2 - 0 Swansea

Ocampos, Niang

Burnley 1 - 3 Southampton

Niang(2), Fierro

Reading 0 - 2 Southampton

Fierro, Niang

Chelsea 4 - 1 Southampton

Tomkins

Europa League

Southampton 0 - 0 LASK Linz

Braga 2 - 2 Southampton

Fierro, Beckham

View attachment 269275

[video=youtube;8115tecLOlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8115tecLOlQ[/video]
(he doesn't score often but when he does they're screamers!!)

Capital One Cup

Southampton 4 - 1 Manchester United

Ocampos, Fierro, Cork, Zaha

Monthly Review

Phew!!! Busy month, United dispatched well in the cup. We finished top of our Europa League group with Braga coming second, meaning Sevilla were eliminated!! I was hoping for a kind draw but PSV are probably the strongest team we could got. Solid league form with Fierro smashing them in, standard stuff now really. Lucas Ocampos' form really has started picking up which is good.

In the Braga match Butland got injured after 10 minutes and my normal backup Sam Garvey was on loan at Pompey!! So Arrondel had to play keeper and didn't do too badly to be fair. Straight after I recalled Garvey from his loan spell to fill in as Butland returned from injury at the end of the month after the Chelsea game.

Player of the Month

Lucas Ocampos

images

Young lads finally hitting some form

Tables

View attachment 269276View attachment 269277

Flown up the EPL table but still have games in hands and if we win them we will be thrown into the top 4 and maybe a title challenge!!!

Jack Beckham Watch

View attachment 269278

Stats flying up, 20 work rate is brilliant as I love players with high work rate especially in the middle of the park

Great month! Once I had to play Skrtel in goal for Liverpool and he saved a penalty xD

Fierro seems to enjoy finding the net ;)

Keep it up!

Great month! Once I had to play Skrtel in goal for Liverpool and he saved a penalty xD

Fierro seems to enjoy finding the net ;)

Keep it up!
Yeah except that horrible loss to Chelsea :/

Fierro is a machine anyone who doesn't sign him at the start for £1.2m is a fool!!! He becomes the best striker in the game.

Cheers pal

Still going great. Belgium will be enjoyable you will find methinks!

Still going great. Belgium will be enjoyable you will find methinks!
Yeah decent young squad, really surprised they didn't make the World Cup. But gives me a chance to lead them!!

January

images

Oscar, Bertoli and the Scots join the squad
Tom Cairney leaves on last day
Lucas Ocampos' brilliant form continues
Destroy QPR to get through to COC Final AGAIN, this time we face Fulham

Transfers

View attachment 269427

Ins

So Oscar, Bertoli, the two Scots and Ole Petersen came in as they were already arranged. Pretty happy with these captures, Bertoli has been sensational so far and could turn out to be a world beater, here's a screenie in case you all forgot.

View attachment 269428

Outs

So the big names to leave were Zaha and Cairney. I made a good profit off them both especially Cairney as I signed him for £325k!!! Arondel left as I tried to offload him but people only wanted to loan him. Dudziak's potential had dropped and I let him go for free but chucked in a 20% of next sale so hopefully if he develops at Cardiff I could make some money off him. Zaha wasn't performing too well so I let him go to let Bertoli develop.

Other Clubs

Domenico Criscito - Zenit to City £44.5m
Ryad Boudebouz - Schaux to Spurs £14.5m
Toby Alderweireld QPR to Spartak Moscow £11.5m
Moussa Sow - Fernebahce to Swansea £11.25m
Martin Skrtel from Liverpool to Wolves £10.25m

League

Tottenham 0 - 0 Southampton

Liverpool 2 - 4 Southampton

Fierro(3), Niang

View attachment 269429

Southampton 3 - 3 Liverpool

De Bruyne, Fierro, Bertoli

View attachment 269430

Man City 1 - 0 Southampton

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Southampton

De Bruyne, Doumbia

Southampton 0 - 0 Newcastle

FA Cup

Reading 2 - 3 Southampton

Bertoli(2), Niang

Capital One Cup

QPR 0 - 6 Southampton

Fierro, Tomkins, Caulker, Ocampos(2), Bertoli

View attachment 269431

Southampton 2 - 1 QPR
Saints win 8-1 on Agg

Bertoli(2)

Monthly Review

Another busy month as we finally catch up in the league games wise with everyone. Solid performances as we're through in the FA Cup and Capital One Cup final. Good form in the league as we were unlucky against Newcastle and City, Newcastle held on for the draw as we kept knocking on the door. City went one nil up early then had Vidal sent off so I pushed for a goal but couldn't bag one. Niang got injured halfway through the month and will be out for around 5 weeks so Bertoli stepped in with Doumbia still recovering from an injury himself, the young Italian did really well this month.

Record set in the Capital One Cup too

View attachment 269433

Player of the Month

Kevin De Bruyne

images

Had his injury problems this season but scored a few and created plenty this month

Table

View attachment 269432

Really up there this season and if we can win our game in hand we're just 2 points behind Spurs in the battle for 4th!!

February

images

Saints brush past PSV, get Locomotiv Moscow in next round
Brilliant league form throws us into title race
Nathaniel Clyne scores first goal for club
Sign 2 decent regens, 1 for free and 1 for £5k

New Signings

Grabbed 2 decent regens this month. Both will be sold for profit.

View attachment 269445 View attachment 269446

Seriously guys, don't only scout Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain ect. for good regens I pick some up from Denmark, Austria and other crazy countries.

League

Leicester 0 - 2 Southampton

Lallana, Doumbia

Southampton 3 - 1 Norwich

Doumbia, Tomkins, De Bruyne

Southampton 2 - 1 Man City

Doumbia, Lallana

View attachment 269447

QPR 1 - 3 Southampton

Caulker, Tomkins, Niang

Europa League

PSV 0 - 4 Southampton

Ocampos, Lallana, Niang, Doumbia

View attachment 269448

Southampton 1 - 1 PSV
Saints win 5-1 on agg

Clyne

FA Cup

Southampton 5 - 0 Ipswich

Ocampos(2), Doumbia(2), Gerrard OG

Monthly Review

Superb month as we win every league game! Even turned over City in a match we dominated. Only worrying thing is Carlos Fierro hasn't scored in a while :/ he's assisting a lot though and performing well. Oscar has finally got his match fitness up and is creating chances for us and adding that extra bit of class to the squad and Lucas Ocampos' form is just something else at the moment!! Keeping Kevin De Bruyne out of the side.

Nice to see Clyne getting his first ever goal for the club too.

Player of the Month

James Tomkins

images

2 Goals and some solid performances at the back. Won POTM too as Ocampos grabs YPOTM and I got Manager of the Month.

Table

View attachment 269449

Wow. United are 4 points in front but look how tight it is behind them!! More astonishingly are Chelsea and Liverpool's positions!! Hazard is moaning at Stamford Bridge and I'm ready to pounce and make a shocking move the minute he hands in that transfer request. Liverpool are in real danger of slipping into a relegation battle too.

Belgium

Euro 2016 Groups were announced, here's what we are up against.

View attachment 269452

Quietly confident we can get out of that group, not too bad as we were seeded 3rd it could have been a lot worse.​

Last edited:
This is so fun to read! Good luck with the Euro Groups, you should get through :)

Can you put the premier league player stats up? :)

This is so fun to read! Good luck with the Euro Groups, you should get through :)

Can you put the premier league player stats up? :)
Glad you're enjoying it pal. Should get points of Sweden at least.

Here's the Player Stats, Carlos Fierro had an average rating of 8.02 back in December!!

View attachment 269534

Do people want me to do a Meet The Players Post? Or wait till end of the season?

Also next months update will include my first Belgium game, also I'll include who's managing who in the BPL

That sounds like a good idea Sam.

I'd do it after the season before the World Cup If your going to sell off any of your main players over the years or after the world cup if you expect any of them to do anything great

That sounds like a good idea Sam.

I'd do it after the season before the World Cup If your going to sell off any of your main players over the years or after the world cup if you expect any of them to do anything great
I'll do it before the start of next season :) good idea