I've just got to the start of the 3rd season and Drogba has been released on a free + Gary Neville is managing a Championship side. Not totally unrealistic I suppose.

I noticed this bug in my Chelsea game. I started it without a patch, but am considering starting again with the patch. Is the bug still there on the patch or not?

I got offered Tevez for market value (about 12mil), offered it obviously, but then baulked at his wage demands (212,000 a week). I also got offered Hamsik at market value, and was tempted, but didn't do it because simply, I didn't need him.

I then picked up on this bug, and decided to just play somewhere it wouldn't be much of an issue. A-League. Doesn't matter if we were paid to take a player...wouldn't be able to fit them into the salary cap ;). Haven't noticed anything odd there anyway.

Im using the 11.1.1 patch on Steam. I have never seen any weird transfer. I have bid for tons of players and alot of them way higher than there value yet never had them offered to me for less. Selling players is a problem though as nobody wants to buy anyone. Not sure any club has the cash.

Am i the only one without the bug?

Im the same as you mate havent seen anything strange regarding transfers, ive bid 20m for davide santone of inter who is only worth 7.5m and i bid 20m for david de gea of At madrid who is only worth 3m, neither bids accepted and havent been offered them for less. It is impossible to sell players though. At this rate im lucky if i get one top player at the start of every season as i cant sell anyone and every player i bid for, their club want ridiculous prices!

It's annoying that people go "Oh well, they'll sort it out in a new patch probably.." That isnt the point, this game which costs £30 of our own cash should be working correctly.
It's all well and good bringing out a patch a few weeks down the line, but I am already well into my main game. The patch will only work if I start all over again.

It's annoying that people go "Oh well, they'll sort it out in a new patch probably.." That isnt the point, this game which costs £30 of our own cash should be working correctly.
It's all well and good bringing out a patch a few weeks down the line, but I am already well into my main game. The patch will only work if I start all over again.
according to who? not sure how you can say that especially as every other patch has been save game compatible when it comes to code

Much as i agree with most of what your saying, most of us have paid 30 odd quid for this game, so we as consumers have the right to moan if somethings not right. I know there will be bugs with the game but one as big as this slipping through has ****** me off quite alot.

Totally agree mate, there is massive problems with this game, its very disappointing as i feel the previous FMs have had very few problems. Wage demands and agent fees are astronomiacal, selling players for me is impossible, in second season with spurs and havent sold one yet. Im not having players offered to me for cheap though, if anything the clubs want too much for most players in my game.

I have noticed it seems to sell players that have just arrived at the club, maybe an update is needed as it makes me laugh.

I was Bolton and in the first transfer window Man Utd sold Hernandez and Bayern sold Ballack yet only got him 2 weeks before??

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Plus I agree agent fees are crazy, plus annoying how I was Bolton and couldn't sign a player for 10m yet then it said they accepted 4.5m from another team.

got dzeko offered to me for 9million and players like Hernandez offered to me for as little as 2 million, its getting really stupid

chelsea bought Sissoko on my game for 17m and i bought him off them two weeks later for 12.5m, odd. also have had alex song want a transfer as he wasnt playing despite playing in every game and then being injured.

While this bug is regrettable, I'm still enjoying my LLM save since what happens at bigger clubs has no effect on me (yet). Once 11.2 is released I will probably restart, and get some other saves going to. Look at it this way, the blog system will hopefully be in place before 11.2 so we can all start our stories on a (mostly) bug free game. :p

every first team player that is coming back from injury wants a transfer, if i place them in reserve team to get their fitness match fit. it seems reading to other posts that if a players request is not pampered to the max, he gets ****** off and wants a transfer. i think the player interaction needs to be better so we can communicate what we want with the player rather then them assuming something totally different and spitting the dummy.

As far as unrealistic tranfer fees, this should not be a patch fix, it should have been sorted out before release as transfer dealings is one of the major factors with FM

I haven't had any 'out of the ordinary' transfer deals happen so far. Just the usual Gago and Diarra being the 'biggest names' on the TFL.

Although, I have heard of people getting Dzeko for 8.5m, Cambiasso for 11.5m, all seems a bit.. well.. unrealistic.

In my first season with Arsenal I got M.Diarra from Real for free, and then towards end of first season Wolfsburg offered me Dzeko for £8.75mil which i accepted then was able to sell Bendtner for £6.75mil to AC Milan.
Although I have not been able to sell Denilson at all which is not usually the case on previous FM games.

sergio ramos was offered to me for £0, along with the likes of adebayor santa cruz and lescott, all wanting 180k - 200k a weeks wages, seen some awesome players released at the end of the seasons, drogba, lampard, huddlestone, micheal owen, hargreaves, salomon kalou, steven pineaar, armand traore, chris smalling and nicklas bendtner who ive snapped up for my boro team over the four seasons, can understnad lampard n drogba getting released at 35 from chelsea but they also released ashley cole (signed for newcastle) who had played every game that year for them and was only 32, same for tom huddlestone played every game for spurs before being released, all to my gain tho got me in to europe

its a bit daft, the transfer list on mine had

Adebayor
Wilshere
Bale
Khedia
Gordan
Olic
Pazzini
Ballotelli

And more all available for £0 or their market value

Ah yes.. nt sure if this is relecant, but in my game i dropped berbatov to the reserve team for not playing well and told him that if he play well, he will be back in the first team which he accepted the challenge. After 2 games in the reserve team with both hat tricks, i called him back but his status was always concerned about being in the reserve team. So, i played him for a few games as starting striker only subbing him off a few times when he is tired or injured. After a game with tottenham, he suddenly said that i didnt fulfil my promise of giving him first team and he wants to be transfer listed... this is totally wtf.. and worse of all.. I can only get 1 mil from him.. Fulham and Everton wants Owen who only played about 80 min of games and getting injured whenever he started and not Berbatov who scored quite a few important goals in my game??

Does everyone get Dzeko offered to them then?
I think the way it goes is this, you make a decent offer for him, say 20m, they turn it down, the player becomes unhappy at not being allowed to move and says he wants to leave, so his team offer him to you for a bargain price, usually around 7-8 mil.

I've had many abnormal transfer offers...Gareth Bale for 6 million, Balotelli for 10 million, Aaron Ramsey for 5 and Van Der Wiel for 3 million. There have been many others as well, but you can get a great squad for very little money.

3 yrs in a row they offer me ( RSC Anderlecht ) Kompany for peanuts .
backup players dont get sold
good players who perform well are highly wanted .
i offered Suarez (7mil ) to a team that wanted him , for 21 mil and they accepted , only Suarez didnt accept their contract wtf

I think the way it goes is this, you make a decent offer for him, say 20m, they turn it down, the player becomes unhappy at not being allowed to move and says he wants to leave, so his team offer him to you for a bargain price, usually around 7-8 mil.

Just seen him listed on my game, for 8m, I guess a big team made a bid for him, and they rejected, making him unhappy, and now hes on the cheap?

Pitty I am Leicester, and he wouldn't even dream of joining me lol