The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the **** of, lying,leeches, sports club ruining twats, no players are going to be sold until we get a new manager...So lets just not ever get one :D

http://www.guillembalague.com/rumores_desp.php?id=283&titulo=Man City agree Silva fee with Valencia
Silva to city apparently already done.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...rcelona-sign-valencia-winger-juan-mata-report
Goal.com source, but it's coming off a Spanish radio station

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Show me examples of me doing this then ,please.
No, Silva is a light-weight, a we all know they don't normally last well

well i have heard he wants a move to chelsea and will only move to city if its his only option.

Hope we do get Silva.
Would be an ideal replacement for J.Cole and is a technically better player.

If he does go to City whilst we have also made a bid then we will all know why.

Hope we do get Silva.

like a lot of players did when United went in for them a few seasons back? ;)

you no what they say, what comes around goes around.

like a lot of players did when United went in for them a few seasons back? ;)

you no what they say, what comes around goes around.

Yep

The difference is that we were in the Champions League so its understandable.
City are not even in that so I don't see any other incentive to want to go there over the League Champions?

Yep

The difference is that we were in the Champions League so its understandable.
City are not even in that so I don't see any other incentive to want to go there over the League Champions?

because they can and will offer twice as much wage if needed + in a few years, dear i say it, they will be winning trophies (throws up whilst writing this) and players will like to be a part of that. thats why they'd go there over chelsea.

Hope we do get Silva.

Highly hypocritical here, Chelsea only got big because of money, i had no problem with it, were just lucky to have the money.

Michael Ballack is rumoured to have signed a 2 year deal with Bayer Leverkusen

Now this is actual come and get me plea. Come on Fergie, sign him up..

"I have made it clear that I will not be signing a new contract with Sevilla and at 29 I now need to join a club where I can start challenging for the highest honours from the first season.

"I have heard Tottenham Hotspur made an inquiry about me but, with all respect, that is not somewhere I am going to be able to win the Premier League or the European Cup in the next three or four years.
Giant

"There would be no point in me joining Tottenham. I might as well stay at Sevilla, as it's the same thing. Sevilla are actually bigger when you look at how much we have been in the European Cup, so there would be no point me moving to a smaller team.

"The choice will come down to Manchester United and AC Milan. That is the sort of team I want to be signing for, one of the true giants of Europe.

"I think the way Manchester United play football is very attractive, I must be honest and say Premier League football attracts me and also the way Manchester United play football attracts me.

"You think about being Wayne Rooney's strike partner and that is very attractive for any striker.

"I think the style of Premier League football suits me and I think I could score goals and be very successful there.

"Their coach is a winner, their players are winners and they are one of the few teams in Europe challenging for the top honours season after season.

"As soon as the World Cup is over I will make a quick decision on my future - and while it is going on I hope Sevilla can open discussions. I have enjoyed my time here but I now need to be at a giant."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6232361,00.html

Copied from someother forum.

i wouldn't want him, he is nearly 30 for a start, id rather bring a younger talent in who we're get more out of.

He says he wants to challenge fo honours then says he wants to go to AC Milan? They don't have the team to challenge for anything.

United would be his best bet and would be a great signing for them. But I guess its whether United have the 20+ million to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back