The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Cipriani yes the rugby star might be on his way to Fulham rumored he will ditch rugby to become a footballer he's had trials with QPR and Reading when he was a teen. I personally would like to see how it turns out for him if it happens

i wouldn't want him, he is nearly 30 for a start, id rather bring a younger talent in who we're get more out of.

He is at his peak and will offer minimum of 3 years of excellent service and by the time our youngsters will be ready to take the mantle. If we buy young proven striker then we need to offload likes ofMachedas, Chicharitos and Dioufs.

He says he wants to challenge fo honours then says he wants to go to AC Milan? They don't have the team to challenge for anything.

United would be his best bet and would be a great signing for them. But I guess its whether United have the 20+ million to sign him.

He has one year left and he said he wont sign extension. So i dont think he would be anywhere near 20M striker.

He says he wants to challenge fo honours then says he wants to go to AC Milan? They don't have the team to challenge for anything.

United would be his best bet and would be a great signing for them. But I guess its whether United have the 20+ million to sign him.
he must be soon out of contract though if he is taking about not signing with sevilla :S so they could get him for free, and i think he should go to west ham as they meet all his requirements ;)

Inter Milan manager Rafael Benitez is so keen to sign Javier Mascherano from his former club Liverpool that he is ready to offer defensive midfielder Esteban Cambiasso in a player-plus-cash deal.

Possibly the worst deal I've ever seen. (On Inter's part)

Argentina international Angel di Maria has completed his move to Real Madrid from Benfica for a reported fee of €25 million, signing a six-year contract at the Santiago Bernabeu.

A statement on the club's official website reads:

"Real Madrid C. F. and S. L. Benfica have come to terms for the transfer of Angel di Maria. The player will sign a six-year contract with Real Madrid C.F."

Thoughts? Will his signature improve Real significantly?

Source?!?!?!?!?

Oh its goal. Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
@joe157

Improve Real yes, significantly - not so much.
it will help real since left side is probably the weakest side with their central having kaka, xabi alonso and right having ronaldo.
it does depends on whether he can adapt to spanish la liga of course :D like how pathetic benzema is now IMO

Sky Sports has just said Valencia have agreed a deal with Man City for David Silva & that he will sign a 5 year contract after the World Cup.

Yeah Man City have confirmed that they have agreed a fee with Valencia for Silva :)

bit annoyed as a united fan, not because he went to city, but more because he's the kind of player we need...

If City get a few more top players in then I can see them as serious contenders.

Sorry. Made a thread about it. Not a rumor anymore :(

If City get a few more top players in then I can see them as serious contenders.

Yeah I agree, who do you think is next?

At least we get to watch Silva next season, good player to watch, hopefully does better than Robinho did

agreed. think certain players let them down last season. but this time they will have learned from their mistakes. they will be a big threat. manicni have made two great recent signing in silva and boateng. and i assume johnson will play on the right, and can see him swapping flanks with silva.

intresting to note. fluid 4-4-2/4-5-1, with solid creative core, very attacking swapping wingers, hard working creative deep striker, behind a finisher.... sounds very much like another manchester side

Given
? - - Toure - - Kompany - - Boateng
De Jong - - Y.Toure
Johnson - - Tevez - - Silva
Adebayor​

Seems pretty solid going forward and in midfield but I still think they are vulnerable at the back.
The end of Bellamy perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back