The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
But who realistically could be bought for around the 3-6 million here.. ?

still thinking......... lol

na. nothing lol. Looks like loan signings at some point. Could take a punt on Bothroyd though. His contracts about to go. As far as midfielders, prob have to loan

Last edited:
**** sake lol, another week will pass i suppose.
read an article about half an hour ago that chelsea are very pessimistic about getting pienaar (this is before everton accepted Spurs' bid) they are miles apart on personal terms and they are so pessimistic they are convinced that he will end up at spurs, looks like the may be proved right

Can't Redknapp stop wasting his time looking at Midfilelders and go and ****** buy a striker.

FML

yer thats what im thinking, because of the delay i assumed Pienaar would prefer a move to Spurs.

Afeally?, Babel?, Dos Santos?

Afellay plays for Barcelona.
Babel would cost a lot more than £3m and is a Liverpool player. Won't sign for Everton.
Dos Santos, good shout but also unproven in EPL.

Oh yeah, Afeally went Barca on us.... Sorry I forgot what team I was talking about lol.....What about Gradel?

SkySports Sky Sports
RT @Skysportsed: @skysportspeteo understands Liverpool have made approach 4 Stewart Downing. May explain big #avfc bid for Darren Bent #lfc

Fuuuu. I thought all the speculation ended when he went Villa.

If I were David Moyes i'd rob Tshabalala whilst he's on trial at Nottingham Forest

yeah, was gonna say Babel would never cross to the blue half of merseyside-be a riot lol. Can't really comment on Santos though, never seen him play enough on tv

Would Downing be a good fit for Liverpool-Joe Coles there and hes hardly played

Hahaha. Bent to Aston Villa. Absolutely funny. Came out of nowhere. Don't know why he wants to leave Sunderland. They're actually doing well this season.

Thank god Pienaar isn't going to the Bridge. I knew he'd demand ridiculous wages for just an average player. If it was Arteta, I'd think about paying £90k a week - not Pienaar.

I can see Tevez going to Madrid if the price is right. Although City will probably attempt to block any offer that comes in since they're the last club that needs to make some extra cash.

Hahaha. Bent to Aston Villa. Absolutely funny. Came out of nowhere. Don't know why he wants to leave Sunderland. They're actually doing well this season.

Thank god Pienaar isn't going to the Bridge. I knew he'd demand ridiculous wages for just an average player. If it was Arteta, I'd think about paying £90k a week - not Pienaar.

I can see Tevez going to Madrid if the price is right. Although City will probably attempt to block any offer that comes in since they're the last club that needs to make some extra cash.

Sorry, but Piennar isn't average. Moyes' made him into a better player than he already was. He is creative and can provide a spark in midfield. Seen it many a time

But Villa definately paid over the odds for Bent if it goes through

I rate Pienaar better than Arteta.

I'd rate Piennar the same as Arteta. But Piennar has a bit more pace than Arteta

Martin O' Neill sitting at home watching the news and sees Villa attempting to spend a shitload of money on Darren Bent and going wtf Lerner all I wanted was some money to spend and I was successful and now you give this goon who has you nearly relegated lots of money. Anyway last time Bent made a big money move he flopped. I also think he is too similar a play to Agbonglawhore and that it is a waste of money but hey what do i care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back