• Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given
? - - Toure - - Kompany - - Boateng
De Jong - - Y.Toure
Johnson - - Tevez - - Silva
Adebayor​

Seems pretty solid going forward and in midfield but I still think they are vulnerable at the back.
The end of Bellamy perhaps?

Barry over De Jong I would think?

Given

? - - Toure - - Kompany - - Boateng
De Jong - - Y.Toure
Johnson - - Tevez - - Silva
Adebayor​

Seems pretty solid going forward and in midfield but I still think they are vulnerable at the back.
The end of Bellamy perhaps?

thats very scary team to look at, maybe not start johnson, use him as an impact sub and play bellamy. Lescott will probaly play ahead of kompany i think..

Barry over De Jong I would think?

Oh yeah, forgot about Barry.

If they get Maicon and a proper striker instead of that donkey Adebayor then they will be near complete.

If they get Maicon and a proper striker instead of that donkey Adebayor then they will be near complete.
De jong is a better player than barry in my opinion

i can see maicon at madrid, with ramos at centreback

Valencia selling a lot this summer. They need the money but wonder how they'll do next year.

Maicon is going Real Madrid with Jose

I wonder how Valencia will bounce back? How much money is the manager going have to spend on new players, because presumably the point of selling Villa, now Silva and probably Mata is to raise funds for the board and pay debts etc. not for a transfer budget for the manager? They seem to develop incredible players and always make a profit! Villa, Silva, Mata? All developed and sold (apart from Mata, not yet :P) for pretty big (not so much nowadays :() fees. Perhaps they'll have a season which "won't count" and maybe do pretty badly, then do progessively better until they are decent again! Good side though and it's a pity they're being forced to sell like this.

In other news, Wenger has said that he hopes to sign a defender, who he won't name but we assume is Laurent Koscielny before the end of the World Cup, hopefully "quite soon" won't be Wenger's time but normal, he seems to take forever to complete signings, but there is no news on the future of Gallas, Silvestre and Campbell (who is talking to Celtic, as well as considering his options at Arsenal after an impressive return to the club in the 11 games he played at the end of the season.)

Mark Shwarzer could be on his way to the gunners too, if they can arrange a fee with Fulham (apparently in the £3.5m region!) Personally, i rate him, but he's what 37? How many seasons can he have in him? 1? 2 at best surely unless he does what David James did (who i think attracted interest from Tottenham not too long ago? Before they decided that Carlo Cudicini was Italian, and therefore guarenteed to be good, not to mention playing for Chelsea.

I'd like to see Wenger put in a bid for Joe Hart, I know City will be reluctant to sell after his impressive season, but a) he's english b) he's young c)Arsene has a decent budget this year d) won't cost upwards of 6m i shouldn't think especially because he's young!

Valencia selling a lot this summer. They need the money but wonder how they'll do next year.

THe majority of the cash is going to clear their debts, but they have replaced Villa, got Soldado from Getafe for 8m, plenty of names mentioned as a replacement for Silva, although they have some great wingers already, Mata and Vicente are both left wingers. Mata has been linked away as well.

i doubt hart would cost alot more than 6mil mate as city would not need to sell him and i think i heard he will be challenging shay given(the real one) position this year

Hart is going nowhere, unless its a loan somewhere. We dont need money and hes arguably the best young keeper around.

Man City are hopeful of signing Columbia Under 20 keeper Cristian Bonilla from Boyaca Chico. As backup to Shay Given and Joe Hart. He will spend time in Spain to get used to European Football

Well I hear that after the impressive displays from Ozil and Muller for Germany this world cup, Man Utd are intrested in signing them, there also wanting Van Der Vaart and Van Der Wei.

Apprently the Brazilian wonderboy Neymar is in talks with West Ham according to his agent.

Reports in Brazil also suggest that Chelsea have agreed a deal similiar to the one which brought Alex to the Bridge, where Neymar would spend the next season out on loan then join Chelsea the following season.

Apprently the Brazilian wonderboy Neymar is in talks with West Ham according to his agent.

Reports in Brazil also suggest that Chelsea have agreed a deal similiar to the one which brought Alex to the Bridge, where Neymar would spend the next season out on loan then join Chelsea the following season.
yeah heard this as well,interesting one...

Wouldn't mind him if he came Arsenal if we are not going to splash out on a goalie.

Well Cavlileri wants to replace Reina...Which just isn't going to happen, he's not a bad GK, but if he wants first-team football...Chances are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back