The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it involved us really getting our chequebook out, Modric. Possibly Sneidjer fif SAF was willing to go back to assymetric 4-2-3-1, but that would ideally require a fit Hargreaves. But if we stayed playing as we are with the 4-4-2ish shape then Modric.

Modric + 6 year deal + Him not wanting to leave + Us not wanting to sell + Levy hating United = No chance. :)

Modric + 6 year deal + Him not wanting to leave + Us not wanting to sell + Levy hating United = No chance. :)
Curse him and his new deal.

Then hamsik all the way DMF

Levy willingness to sell for Cash, rather then Hold onto your Best Players = Just Maybe ;)

How about Pastore then?

I then we should splash out on Modric if Scholes retires and if Hargreaves contract is not renewed. Also I think we should try to unsettle Bale in the summer as I think he would be the perfect replacement for Giggs.
You're talking about 40 million for Modric, especially if Spurs make CL again. I'd rather spend 25ish on Hamsik, and hopefully have enough to prise Diarra from Madrid should Hargreaves be let got

Not transfer news really, but:
TonyBarretTimes Tony Barrett
Suso & Conor Coady promoted to Melwood today by Dalglish. Well deserved. Youth really getting a chance now.

Levy willingness to sell for Cash, rather then Hold onto your Best Players = Just Maybe ;)

Levy isnt willing to sell for cash, he only sold Carrick and Berbatwat as they both wanted to go and he was held to ransom.

Not a chance matey.

Levy isnt willing to sell for cash, he only sold Carrick and Berbatwat as they both wanted to go and he was held to ransom.

Not a chance matey.

And Modric wont change his Mind ever i take it, You would know this how....?

You're talking about 40 million for Modric, especially if Spurs make CL again. I'd rather spend 25ish on Hamsik, and hopefully have enough to prise Diarra from Madrid should Hargreaves be let got

40M is a lot of money but I remember reading one of Ferguson's interviews that he is willing to spend big when Scholes, Giggs, Neville and VDS retire. Agree that we should try to get Diarra if reports are true about him wanting to leave and that we have made an offer.

And Modric wont change his Mind ever i take it, You would know this how....?

He's said numerous times he loves it here and wants to stay, he has croation mates with him, and he signed a 6 year deal, and would only do that if he was commited to the long term.

He even said he would not go to Barca in an interview.

Laters.

Not a chance matey.
actually you can blame comolli for losing carrick, but you're right about Berbs

However, every spurs player has their price thats how Levy operates, how successful you are controls how high that price is

actually you can blame comolli for losing carrick, but you're right about Berbs

However, every spurs player has their price thats how Levy operates, how successful you are controls how high that price is

Great business on Carrick, sold massively inflated price.
Hope Commolli does business like that here.

He's said numerous times he loves it here and wants to stay, he has croation mates with him, and he signed a 6 year deal, and would only do that if he was commited to the long term.

Laters.

And this will be like this Forever.

" I will never Leave Manchester United, I just can't see it happening" ( Beckham, 2002)

"Portsmouth is My Spiritual home, I dont feel right anywhere else" ( redknapp, 2004)

How things changed.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Great business on Carrick, sold massively inflated price.
Hope Commolli does business like that here.

I think he got a fair price for Carrick tbh, 14 rising to 18 isnt too bad, and 3 league titles later, Utd are probalaly laughing.

Laters.

I think there it's almost impossible for him to join us, and when he signed his new contract he was aware of interest from us so that itself shows that he is loyal to the club and tbh he should be considering the risk there was when you signed him.

And this will be like this Forever.

" I will never Leave Manchester United, I just can't see it happening" ( Beckham, 2002)

"Portsmouth is My Spiritual home, I dont feel right anywhere else" ( redknapp, 2004)

How things changed.

Beckham was forced out, was he not?

He still live in Portsmouth actually. (H)

Beckham was forced out, was he not?

He still live in Portsmouth actually. (H)

Things Still Changed....

" i want to end my Career Here, I can see myself in any other top" ( Keane, 2001)

Oh wait, He played for Celtic, you cant predict the future, you can't be sure, Modric in 18 months, wont want to leave. Smae goes with Bale.

Things Still Changed....

" i want to end my Career Here, I can see myself in any other top" ( Keane, 2001)

Oh wait, He played for Celtic, you cant predict the future, you can't be sure, Modric in 18 months, wont want to leave. Smae goes with Bale.

Bale will stay for another four or so years, then move onto Spain I reckon.

I do love how United fans assume they will just sign the likes of Bale and Modric. :')

And Scott, I never said Bale will never leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back