The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love how United fans assume they will just sign the likes of Bale and Modric. :')

And Scott, I never said Bale will never leave.
No one assumed anything...

I do love how United fans assume they will just sign the likes of Bale and Modric. :')

If you read what i said, I said it is stupid to think he will never WANT to leave.... Not the same thing

I do love it when Spurs fans think they can hold onto the players that are above there club....;)

It's fate that we are going to sign Bale :wub:

Seriously though, even before Bale hit top form last season I thought he was going to join us when Giggs retired.

I do love it when Spurs fans think they can hold onto the players that are above there club....;)

Impressive trolling, but if they keep improving at the rate they are, then their players will most definitely not be above their club.

No from some United fans.

Pienaar seems odds on for Spurs, a Bale/Pienaar left flank would be awesome

Yeah, they certainly will have some bench as well. I think if Spurs do get Pienaar then Bale and VDV can get some rest in some of their smaller games which could help them get 4th spot again.

Yeah, they certainly will have some bench as well. I think if Spurs do get Pienaar then Bale and VDV can get some rest in some of their smaller games which could help them get 4th spot again.
Indeed, also I can see them deploying them in the same way we deploy giggs/evra, overloading that left flank

Little Kranjcar rumours. Good player, would be a good player for all PL teams. Would be good here, some natural width.

Considering their best centreback is out till at least march im suprsied there is much rumour milling from arsenal

Impressive trolling, but if they keep improving at the rate they are, then their players will most definitely not be above their club.

is that a challenge, To improve/Maintane they need a top 4 finish, Fancy a wager Anyone, Cause at the Moment, they are a flash in the Pen.

Ashley Young and Luis Suárez top Kenny Daglish's shopping list

• Liverpool also looking into loan deal for Stephen Warnock
• Ryan Babel fined £10,00 for his tweet about Howard Webb

Andy Hunter
guardian.co.uk, Monday 17 January 2011 21.09 GMT

Liverpool's new owners will pursue several options to improve Kenny Dalglish's forward line this week with Aston Villa's Ashley Young still under consideration despite the Midlanders' reluctance to sell.

The Ajax striker Luis Suárez tops Liverpool's list of potential recruits in this transfer window although there has been no bid so far for the Uruguay international and they face competition for his signature from Tottenham Hotspur. Young is another option that Liverpool have scouted for several months and, despite an acceptance it will be difficult to prise the 25-year-old from Villa Park this month, they are expected to make further inquiries in light of Gérard Houllier's surprise move for Sunderland's Darren Bent. Manchester United are also believed to be monitoring Young's situation at Villa with a view to a summer move for the England international.

Liverpool have also been linked with Stewart Downing but a more likely transfer from Villa Park to Anfield is Stephen Warnock. The left-back, who started his career at Liverpool, has lost his place under Houllier and could rejoin his former club until the end of the season on loan as Dalglish's looks for an alternative to Paul Konchesky.

The Liverpool manager has spoken with John W Henry since the club's principal owner arrived on Merseyside for yesterday's derby against Everton and will hold further talks this week as he attempts to correct a faltering campaign. Southampton's £10m-rated teenager, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, is another target but is believed to favour a move to Arsenal.

Ashley Young and Luis Suárez top Kenny Daglish's shopping list | Football | guardian.co.uk

Little Kranjcar rumours. Good player, would be a good player for all PL teams. Would be good here, some natural width.

Dunno about the natural width part, but he's a very very good player. Like a mini-Modric, proficient technically.

Ashley Young and Luis Suárez top Kenny Daglish's shopping list

(snip)

Interesting. You can have Young and Warnock in £20 mil deal, I'd like that. ;)

Dunno about the natural width part, but he's a very very good player. Like a mini-Modric, proficient technically.

Interesting. You can have Young and Warnock in £20 mil deal, I'd like that. ;)

Something we need. Some extra flair. :D

Warnock on loan, Suarez, and Downing I'd be a pretty happy man. Prefer others to Downing, but meh.

Something we need. Some extra flair. :D

Warnock on loan, Suarez, and Downing I'd be a pretty happy man. Prefer others to Downing, but meh.

Aye, Warnock, that man who packs flair and elan into one small package. :P Yeah, Kranjcar's a very good player.

I reckon we'll keep Downing if we sell Young, we can't afford the loss of two quality wingers. I'd be happy keeping either one of them.

TOMMO86

Suarez deal should be done by Wednesday / Thursday unless something happens very very late. £17,000,000
He is very trusted by the RAWK staff, and posters.

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmi...ned-to-keep-young-and-downing-97319-28003739/

DARREN Bent will be officially unveiled as Villa’s £18 million star striker today after chairman Randy Lerner astonishingly smashed the club’s transfer record.

And manager Gerard Houllier will NOT be forced to cash in on prize assets Ashley Young and Stewart Downing this month to finance Villa’s biggest ever deal.

Bent’s transfer fee could rise to as much as £24 million, depending on add-ons, which would double the claret and blues’ previous highest £12 million outlay on a player.

GET. IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back