The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/9364092.stm

Striker Darren Bent is on the verge of completing a move from Sunderland to Aston Villa, the BBC has learnt.
A fee of £18m is believed to have been agreed for the England international after he handed in a transfer request.

Moving a lot quicker than the Makoun move, anyway.

I bet the Sunderland fan who pushed Steve Harper will hunt Bent down and break his leg to prevent the medical. You heard it here first.

- Sunderland have made Tottenham's Roman Pavlyuchenko their top target to replace Aston Villa-bound Darren Bent.

- Bent's move to Villa could see forward John Carew leave the Midlands club to join West Ham.

- But Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is reportedly considering making an attempt to hijack Villa's move for Bent.

All rumours from the BBC gossip site.

Wayne Routledge to join QPR (possibly on loan) according to Sky, whispers have been around for last couple of weeks. However he made a twitter post two hours ago saying "Why does Januarys cause so much chaos... #sighhhh"

» paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins
RT @kop_that: Anderlecht president Herman van Holsbeeck has confirmed that Liverpool have enquired about their striker Romelu Lukaku. #LFC

o well. Good luck to him. Spurs got a bargain for a player of that quality. :(

pienaar has confirmed he is joining spurs :( on Ssn now
pretty annoyed at that, he wont even get a game there (at least i hope he doesn't).

Could of been an important player at Chelsea too!

pretty annoyed at that, he wont even get a game there (at least i hope he doesn't).

Could of been an important player at Chelsea too!

Shows changing times, how you expect him not to play at Spurs, but he would at Chelsea.

I don't think it shows changing anything, Chelsea didnt want to pay him the reported 75k he wanted whats up with that?

He said he won't get a game there, because of their massive and quality squad. But your is depleted.

He said he won't get a game there, because of their massive and quality squad. But your is depleted.

It must be about money, Spurs have a left winger - Bale and a right winger - Lennon.
Chelsea have 2 left wingers Malouda(out of form) and Zhirkov(injured and never hit the hights). I would have thought he would get more game time at Chelsea.

SSN have just reported that Babel has told a Dutch newspaper that he will be going back to Ajax on loan if the Suarez deal goes through... interesting weight added the the Suarez speculation...

Obviously Chelsea didn't offer him the money he wanted. Typical.

I think he thought about the future, Chelsea are on the decline and Tottenham are on the rise, Tottenham are the team to go for out of the two by far.

I think he thought about the future, Chelsea are on the decline and Tottenham are on the rise, Tottenham are the team to go for out of the two by far.

How can you say we are on the decline??? Pienaar is 28 so he has got what 4-5 years left at the top level. Chelsea didn't want to pay him what he wanted how many times.

SSN have just reported that Babel has told a Dutch newspaper that he will be going back to Ajax on loan if the Suarez deal goes through... interesting weight added the the Suarez speculation...

Interesting. If he does well he's probably in line for a move back to Holland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back