The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers have offered £300,000 for Plymouth Argyle striker and League 1's top scorer, Bradley Wright-Phillips- BWP's move to Reading was cancelled, after the striker failed a medical test.

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/spo...-BID-BRAD/article-3110535-detail/article.html

Tbf i think he will flop in Scotland, Rangers have Beattie, Lafferty and Miller even though he maybe going but i dont think he will get the games he needs, i say go to a team like Watford to help him develop.

Just accepted an offer from Hoffenheim for Babel, potentially/hopefully paves the way for suarez

Liverpool FC this afternoon announced they had accepted a bid from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for the transfer of Dutch international Ryan Babel.
babel_4c2a1376619d7877886348.jpg

The Bundesliga Club have now been given permission to discuss personal terms with the player, who has travelled to Germany.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-agree-babel-deal

How can you say we are on the decline??? Pienaar is 28 so he has got what 4-5 years left at the top level. Chelsea didn't want to pay him what he wanted how many times.

you can't deny chelsea are on a decline, look at the recent results.

Lets hope Andrew Taylor chooses Boro over Watford

And if we get Lukaku AND Suarez, I will run naked through the streets wearing a thong with LFC tattooed on my buttocks. Promise. If we don't, then I shall do it anyway.

you can't deny chelsea are on a decline, look at the recent results.

Lets hope Andrew Taylor chooses Boro over Watford

The results were a mixture of things, that dosen't mean we are a team in decline does it.

To be quite honest i dont know why pienaar has gone to/is going to spurs as they have gareth bale who is:

Young
On Form
Better
BIG Contender for player of the season
And Welsh...

Either pienaar is stupid or Bale is going elswhere?

To be quite honest i dont know why pienaar has gone to/is going to spurs as they have gareth bale who is:

Young
On Form
Better
And Welsh...

Either pienaar is stupid or Bale is going elswhere?

Bale would go left back I imagine. As good as he is, he is far too one-dimensional as a winger and he is starting to get figured out. Him and Pienaar down the left would be deadly.

Thats why.

Anything else I can answer for you?

Young
On Form
Better
And Welsh...

Am I missing somethere here? Is there something written in stone that all left-footed Welsh wingers are footballing gods?

Sky Sports said Chelsea had a bid rejected for David Luiz |). At least were trying to get someone!

Interesting one here, Chelsea and many other clubs looking at a teenage non-league striker by the name of Paul McCallum who is at a club known as Dulwich Hamlet

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6669615,00.html

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Pav's been offered a new contract so that wont be happening.

Now we have Pienaar we need to go all out for Suarez or another striker.

Oh, didn't know about the contract stuff. Yea and you're right we need to go for a striker like Suarez, hopefully he joins us over the Scouse Scum

Interesting one here, Chelsea and many other clubs looking at a teenage non-league striker by the name of Paul McCallum who is at a club known as Dulwich Hamlet

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6669615,00.html

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Oh, didn't know about the contract stuff. Yea and you're right we need to go for a striker like Suarez, hopefully he joins us over the Scouse Scum

Wow...
/Mature.

Pav's been offered a new contract so that wont be happening

And there was me thinking that he has automatically accepted the contract... Doh. Just because he has been offered a contract doesn't mean he won't leave.

Saying that, even if he signs it, it doesn't mean he won't leave.

hopefully he joins us over the Scouse Scum

Yeah and I hope he joins us over the filthy ******* yids. See, I can be immature too!

And there was me thinking that he has automatically accepted the contract... Doh. Just because he has been offered a contract doesn't mean he won't leave.

Saying that, even if he signs it, it doesn't mean he won't leave.

How silly of you Alex to think a player would want to stay with Spurs for ever, dont you know, that no player is ever allowed to change his mind according to CJ

Slightly off topic but this transfer window seems to be really heating up, it is one of the most exciting january transfer windows i can remember for a fair while!!

Slightly off topic but this transfer window seems to be really heating up, it is one of the most exciting january transfer windows i can remember for a fair while!!

A million times this!

It's lucky I didn't make any sweeping "Oh if Houllier signs such and such I will violate a leprechaun and ride a goat naked into London" otherwise I would be in a LOT of trouble by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back