The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramires is a workhorse to be honest, not a typical Brazilian.
I'd rather a more creative midfielder in the centre if we do get one.

Ramires is a workhorse to be honest, not a typical Brazilian.
I'd rather a more creative midfielder in the centre if we do get one.

i know what your saying but i feel that creative brazilian normally struggles in the premiership but if you take a look at the workhorse type i.e alex he dosent struggle.

what when you played them in the europa league??? if so that would be an awkward situatuion if we signed him wouldnt it lol.
Lol, that's the one Xd
Eidur Gudjohnson heading back tp PL, reportably.
He dosen't age. His age stays the same, I swear

Following the captures of Jerome Boateng, Yaya Toure and David Silva, the Mail says that City now 'plan to conclude another £42m worth of business with Lazio's Aleksandar Kolarov and Aston Villa's James Milner over the next few days'.

And they wont be stopping there either.

Though their number one target remains Torres, the club have 'made a play for Wolfsburg's Edin Dzeko' and also 'asked about Mauro Balotelli, the gifted but troubled teenager at Inter Milan, Palermo's Edinson Cavani, Mirko Vucinic of Roma and Real Madrid's Karim Benzema, also a Manchester United target'.

Its going to get interesting but we need to ditch the dead wood fast and I think we should invest in some youth. You still need home grown players and we seem to be selling ares so lets get some good players now when there still young.

says on skysports.com there is a possibily of javier hernandez leaving utd to join valencia on loan for the season

I know this is far from offical, this is on the 'your own rumours' bit on Skysports. This made me LOL

Torres to follow former team-mate Yossi Benayoun to Chelsea on a three year deal for £55m to sign after world cup. Ozil to sign for Chelsea for £30m after World cup in swap deal with Michael Ballack

"Reports are suggested that Spurs have held talks with Luiz Saures' agent over a possible transfer deal expected to be around £16m"

I don't even want the ****** cheat ;)

I know this is far from offical, this is on the 'your own rumours' bit on Skysports. This made me LOL

Torres to follow former team-mate Yossi Benayoun to Chelsea on a three year deal for £55m to sign after world cup. Ozil to sign for Chelsea for £30m after World cup in swap deal with Michael Ballack

Swap deal despite the fact that ballack was out of contract
oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back