The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is far from offical, this is on the 'your own rumours' bit on Skysports. This made me LOL

Torres to follow former team-mate Yossi Benayoun to Chelsea on a three year deal for £55m to sign after world cup. Ozil to sign for Chelsea for £30m after World cup in swap deal with Michael Ballack

Thats bollocks because Ballack's gone to Leverkusen.

I know this is far from offical, this is on the 'your own rumours' bit on Skysports. This made me LOL

Torres to follow former team-mate Yossi Benayoun to Chelsea on a three year deal for £55m to sign after world cup. Ozil to sign for Chelsea for £30m after World cup in swap deal with Michael Ballack

although i hope we do sign ozil it wont be a swap with ballack, he has already signed for leverkusen.

Wesley Sneijder on the way to old Trafford??

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has made Wesley Sneijder his top target of the summer.

Ferguson is lining up a £25million bid for the player who has scored three goals in Holland's march to the World Cup semi-finals.

Sneijder, 26, enjoyed a successful season with Inter Milan, winning Serie A, the Italian Cup and the Champions League in his first season at the San Siro after arriving from Real Madrid for £13million.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has made Wesley Sneijder his top target of the summer.

Ferguson is lining up a £25million bid for the player who has scored three goals in Holland's march to the World Cup semi-finals.

Sneijder, 26, enjoyed a successful season with Inter Milan, winning Serie A, the Italian Cup and the Champions League in his first season at the San Siro after arriving from Real Madrid for £13million.
I hope this is true. Exactly the type of player we need and hes a class act.

But its too good to be true. :'(

Last edited:
Would be a great signing for United, if it happens.
Another one knocking about this afternoon.

Stephane Sessegnon is supposedly in talks with United and a move is on the cards shortly.

Skysports.com understands Celtic and Newcastle are monitoring James McFadden's contractual situation at Birmingham.

this again raises the question of why didnt we make a move last season when he was 13.5 million??? or as part of the ronaldo deal like i said we should have?

this again raises the question of why didnt we make a move last season when he was 13.5 million??? or as part of the ronaldo deal like i said we should have?

Agreed, players with alot less quality going for more than that, it makes you wonder how he could get sold off at the price he was. Far better player than 13 odd mil.

Real letting go of Robben and Sneider...... oO)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...er-united-interested-in-udinese-winger-alexis

According to a report in Tuttomercato, Manchester United are hot on the trail of Udinese winger Alexis Sanchez.

The 21-year-old winger has garnered a host of interested parties just two years after leaving his homeland of Chile to try out his luck in Europe with Udinese.

Sanchez, who is often dubbed 'the new Cristiano Ronaldo', is currently in South Africa with his country's national squad, and United scouts have reportedly been dispatched to the World Cup to observe him.

Roma have also been credited with an interested in Sanchez, who signed for Udinese for a fee of just $3 million.

Earlier this month, Udinese rejected a €10 million offer for Sanchez as the Bianconeri hope to cash in at least twice as much with his sale.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...starlet-alexis-sanchez-has-heart-set-on-dream

Chile Starlet Alexis Sanchez Has Heart Set On Dream Manchester United Move - Report

Chile and Udinese winger Alexis Sanchez has reportedly told his team-mates he has his heart set on a dream move to Manchester United this summer

Really?

He's not that great.

ARSENAL have edged ahead of Tottenham in the race to sign Germany ace Serdar Tasci.

The Stuttgart defender, 23, is currently in South Africa for the World Cup but has yet to feature in the tournament for Joachim Low's side.
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is an admirer and Tasci's agent Uli Ferber revealed his client would be interested in a move to England.
He said: "The situation is that Serdar is aware of the interest from the Premier League and he is eager to play in England at some point.
"Serdar respects both clubs as two of the biggest clubs in the Premier League.
"But he is a fan of Arsene Wenger and the work he has done and has great respect for him."

looks like a good player:)

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3043172/Arsenal-lead-Serdar-Tasci-chase.html#ixzz0sup5sR7E

Well that went well XD lol...

And Calum, look at your source...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back