• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what we thought about Torres...

Well Torres wants to win trophies ;)

On topic though, Players words are nothing these days, but still i dont expect Baines to join bitter rivals. He might fancy a move to other top teams.

Last edited:
Didn't someone say that The Guardian was reliable?

Terry and Lampard to Spurs?
Sneijder, and others to Chelsea?

Fellaini to Real Madrid for £22M :$

Very surprised with this one tbh, Guardian are usually one of the more reliable papers but again they can BS like the rest of them.

I hope this is a joke. I never want to see Terry leave Chelsea until the day he retires.

It's true. And C Ronaldo is going to West Ham, Gerrard is going to Everton and Tevez to Newcastle (6)

Didn't someone say that The Guardian was reliable?

Terry and Lampard to Spurs?
Sneijder, and others to Chelsea?

Fellaini to Real Madrid for £22M :$

Very surprised with this one tbh, Guardian are usually one of the more reliable papers but again they can BS like the rest of them.

The Guardian is reliable, however this section just collects rumours from any sources a la BBC Sport Gossip Column, just as Joss said.

Wolfsburg midfielder Diego is thrilled by the interest of Liverpool.

Liverpool have been linked with the Brazilian, who only moved to struggling Wolfsburg in August from Juventus.

Diego has been watched by Reds football chief Damien Comolli and is aware of the rumours linking him with a move to Anfield.

"I am honored that such a club has set their eyes on me," said Diego.

"They are one of the most prestigious teams in the world. Playing for them would be an honour."
http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/football...go-thrilled-with-liverpool-transfer-rumours/?

The Guardian is reliable, however this section just collects rumours from any sources a la BBC Sport Gossip Column, just as Joss said.
exactly, rumour mill =/= actual stories, unless its a redtop trying to claim them as "exclusive", which actually means "no one else is stupid or desperate enough to write this drivel"

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Wolfsburg midfielder Diego is thrilled by the interest of Liverpool.

Liverpool have been linked with the Brazilian, who only moved to struggling Wolfsburg in August from Juventus.

Diego has been watched by Reds football chief Damien Comolli and is aware of the rumours linking him with a move to Anfield.

"I am honored that such a club has set their eyes on me," said Diego.

"They are one of the most prestigious teams in the world. Playing for them would be an honour."
http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/football...go-thrilled-with-liverpool-transfer-rumours/?
not sure how much i rate him, also where would he fit in the side?

exactly, rumour mill =/= actual stories, unless its a redtop trying to claim them as "exclusive", which actually means "no one else is stupid or desperate enough to write this drivel"

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

not sure how much i rate him, also where would he fit in the side?

Not sure he would, probably Merieles would leave. We need a good passing cm first (Charlie Adam type)

Not sure he would, probably Merieles would leave. We need a good passing cm first (Charlie Adam type)
Merieles >>> Diego

highly unlikely its credible, and iif on the off chance it was,it would be a poor acquisition

Merieles >>> Diego

highly unlikely its credible, and iif on the off chance it was,it would be a poor acquisition

Merieles has been poor for us so far, his pass completion must be so low. Really disapointing.

Merieles has been poor for us so far, his pass completion must be so low. Really disapointing.

He has often been played out of position though, when I have seen him play in an advanced role, he has played pretty well.

I figure 'Pool should be looking more at a winger?

Diego is talented, but lazy as **** from what I've seen of him. IIRC he's pretty petulant too, I remember he won a penalty and demanded he took it for Wolfsburg against his manager's instructions. He missed, and Wolfsburg lost.

He has often been played out of position though, when I have seen him play in an advanced role, he has played pretty well.

I'd be looking at a double swoop for Lille's wingers in Hazard and Gervinho if I was KK

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Diego is talented, but lazy as **** from what I've seen of him. IIRC he's pretty petulant too, I remember he won a penalty and demanded he took it for Wolfsburg against his manager's instructions. He missed, and Wolfsburg lost.
incredibly wasteful with his talent, another nearly was IMO

Yes, someone who can cross it well for Carroll (Turan, for me). But we do also lack some real passing ability in midfield, aswell as some steel in defence.

Pretty sure that was Neymar no?

Pretty sure that was Neymar no?

Don't THINK so... pretty sure whoever it was was playing for Wolfsburg.

EDIT: Ah, found it on Wiki.

On 5 February 2011, Diego won a penalty for Wolfsburg. Diego took the ball from designated spot-kick taker Patrick Helmes and then hit the woodwork 10 minutes from time. Wolfsburg later lost the match by one goal and Wolfsburg's furious manager fined him €100,000 (£86,000) for failing to follow instructions. He was also informed that he will be removed from the first team for Wolfsburg’s upcoming game against Hamburg.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Ribas_da_Cunha#cite_note-10

Turns out it was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back