The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar did the same thing, and then they sacked the manager because he tried to punish Neymar.
Turns out he had a tantrum because the manager didn't let him take the penalty. Easy mix up (A)
EDIT: Found the link with a video too..
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/9038.page

Last edited:
Spurs. We must mention them again. Because they just keep on cropping up when talk turns to transfer wheeling and dealing, for some reason. Apparently they're considering making a move for the highly-rated up-and-coming Liverpool prospect who's continually tipped for great things, Joe Cole.

Lol at the sarcasim XD

Chelsea chasing "£60m rated" Pastore

Chelsea chase £60million Palermo playmaker

javier-pastore-palermo-cropped

Carlo Ancelotti wants to sign ­Argentine attacking midfielder Javier Pastore this summer.

Palermo have placed a £60million price tag on the 21-year-old play-maker, who is also being tracked by Barcelona and Real Madrid. But Ancelotti believes he can sign Pastore for half that, as Chelsea again look to spend big after their January splurge on Fernando Torres and David Luiz. The 6ft 2in star, part of Diego Maradona’s World Cup squad last year, plays the ­creative role behind the strikers and the Italian believes he is the man to bring the best out of Torres.

Pastore, who moved to Sicily for just £6m in 2009, signed a new long-term contract last year, as Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini claimed he turned down a £23m bid from Real Madrid. However, Palermo are a selling club and want to start an auction for his services in the summer. Zamparini admitted: “Until the end of season he will play for Palermo. Despite my interest for the club and player, I am already looking for his replacement.
“I feel it will be difficult for an Italian club to buy him. His price is already high at €70million – he will move abroad.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, to get the best out of a £50m striker, Chelsea feel they have to splash out another £30m+ on a player to give him the service required to score a goal?... And were Chelsea not supposed to be using a sustainable model now and not splashing out big every transfer window?..

Still, Pastore would be a heck of a signing for Chelsea.

Wow 30+mil. Though a great player but have not been tested on the champions league stage. Chelsea are really causing inflation in the market.

With that attitude from Neymar, Prob end up in Man City colors soon ;)

Hopefully :D

I expect him here come August tbh.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_6832818,00.html

Skysports.com understands Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish has identified Birmingham defender Scott Dann as one of his top summer transfer targets.

Dalglish is keen to reshape the Reds squad for next season and he sees Dann as a key addition to his long-term plans.

Dann has established himself as one of the best young defenders in the Premier League during his time at Birmingham.

A number of clubs, including Manchester United, are believed to be monitoring his situation at St Andrews but Dalglish is keen to win the race for the Liverpool-born stopper.

However, any move could prove difficult with newly installed director of football Damien Comolli being involved in all transfer dealings at Anfield.

It is believed Comolli is looking to pursue other targets ahead of Dann even though Dalglish sees the former Coventry man as the type of young, hungry and Premier League proven player he wants to bring into his side for next season.

Yayayaya

There will be plenty of Ins and Outs in the summer at Anfield. I think we could challenge for top 3 if not the title if we keep hold onto Dalglish.

Fabio Contrao* is being watched weekly by Liverpool Scouts apparently! :)

There will be plenty of Ins and Outs in the summer at Anfield. I think we could challenge for top 3 if not the title if we keep hold onto Dalglish.

Coentrao said he'd like to join Liverpool, and he's a **** great player. Top priority signing.

Newcastle & Liverpool after Matt Jarvis in summer - HERE and HERE

Arsenal and Newcastle to go head to head for Edinson Cavani - HERE

Newcastle lining up 40m double swoop for Lille's Moussa Sow and Gervinho - HERE and HERE

If any of these are true, I will be a very happy Toon

no offence but you're still short of top 4 challenging, dont forget all the other sides wont stand still over the summber

no offence but you're still short of top 4 challenging, dont forget all the other sides wont stand still over the summber

Coentrao is being watched by Real, Barca, Inter, and god knows who else, and they will easily get him ahead of Pool

Coentrao is being watched by Real, Barca, Inter, and god knows who else, and they will easily get him ahead of Pool
Everyone wants a piece of him, would love him at united too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back