The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Bendtner isn't a scoring forward, Chamakh hasn't exactly made waves since joining, and Vela cannot get into the side.

Cavani has said that he would like to test himself in England, but Napoli look favourites.

Hasn't there already a fee agreed with Napoli?

Well, Bendtner isn't a scoring forward, Chamakh hasn't exactly made waves since joining, and Vela cannot get into the side.

Cavani has said that he would like to test himself in England, but Napoli look favourites.

I am 100% sure we wont buy him as Wenger hates spending silly money on players :)

Apparently, but it isn't a cast iron agreement.
with napoli all but in the CL and still well in the title race, its highly unlikely he'll go anywhere else, him lavezzi and hamsik have a formidable understanding

I am 100% sure we wont buy him as Wenger hates spending silly money on players :)

Wenger tried to sign Reina in the summer, but the bid was not accepted. This was confirmed by some Arsenal Legend. Forgot his name.

Wenger tried to sign Reina in the summer, but the bid was not accepted. This was confirmed by some Arsenal Legend. Forgot his name.

I'd rather endure a night of sheep *** than have to see Reina in goal for one of our rivals.You hear that FSG? I'd rather have sheep ***.

I'd rather endure a night of sheep *** than have to see Reina in goal for one of our rivals.You hear that FSG? I'd rather have sheep ***.

Are you Welsh?

If not, then I reiterate He'd rather have sheep ***.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Report: Liverpool to scout Jarvis

This year's Wolverhampton Wanderers' club, though teetering on relegation as usual, isn't your typical 'Dogged Wolves' squad.

In fact, their style is wide and positive, largely due to the exceptional play of winger Matt Jarvis, who has four goals and four assists this season and has even earned his first England call-up this week for his play.

Now, as expected, the bigger clubs have become keen on the 24-year-old, and Liverpool, in desperate need of a young winger, seems likely to be atop that list.

According to Metro, Liverpool scout Jakob Friis-Hansen will be on hand for England's Euro 2012 qualifier against Wales to scout the Wolves wide man, who even ranks second in the league in crosses into the area and in the top 10 in key passes.

Jarvis was purchased for just £600,000 ($976,197)in 2007, but he is now valued at £4.4 million ($7.2 million), according to TransferMarkt. Newcastle is also reported to be interested.

Source: NESN

Click here to visit the NESN website>>

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

I wont be surprised to see him leaving too.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...d-for-liverpool-goalkeeper-pepe-reina?cc=4716

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Big Lol at all the **** journalists for running **** story about Nani complaining that he was not allowed to use his tricks. Here is the full interview.

As usual, **** journalism to create a rumor.

"He's living his most consistent season since joining Manchester United. How do you explain this metamorphosis?
"It's true, especially what I have been doing so far this season, more goals, more assists, more games. The team regularly also helps. I'm happy but what will count is what you get now and the end of the season.

"The results sentencing.
"Everything I've done so far may have a role to help us win the championship. I want to do my best and follow a good level. I feel good and so far I could help the team, which is said that I'm one of the most important players, but I still think I can improve in some aspects. I'd like to score more goals and create more opportunities.

- What has changed in relation to recent years it has been possible to achieve that level?
"Basically I've had more opportunities. And when I started to play more as a starter and with more playing time increased the chances of another influence on the team. My confidence grew and I consolidate my space.

- Are we to March and the United continues to go in the League, Cup and the Champions League, as usual. How is facing this cycle?
"There is much work ahead, but that is nothing new for us. We know that nothing is gained and the path is difficult. The team is on track, with good chances to win titles. We must maintain the same consistency, application and concentration to keep winning games. I aspire to win everything, we are well placed in the Premiership and we're going to give my best in the Champions League and the FA Cup

- What can we expect from you this season on an individual?
"The important thing is to continue paying for the team, with goals and assists. Last summer, during my first week of vacation I could not stop thinking about how we won the league Chelsea. Thank God that I could distract me with the preparation of the World. This year World No, summer is long, but I want to go on holiday with a big smile after winning at least one title.

- What do you feel have been the assistant goal by Wayne Rooney before the City, which is likely to be the goal of the year?
"I feel a great joy. That was a very important moment for us. Always good to have players like Rooney on your team at any time can decide a game.

"The vast majority of the goals you have achieved this season has marked you with his left being right ...
"When I was little I used to go to train alone, and sometimes I spent afternoons training the auction, first right and then left. Trying to give the ball spin and strong. I've always wanted to improve and now when I see that I can score with both feet because it means I am proud that my work paid off.

"Despite being completely different realities and demands," gets you felt in the United the same pleasure he felt when he played in the street with his friends?
"It's different. When playing in the street with my friends had no responsibility. This was pure pleasure and fun, we played just for us. Obviously now I try to enjoy the game but not always possible. There is a responsibility, requiring total concentration and pressure inherent in the competition. Here one can not fail.

"But it is undeniable that there is some street soccer in his game ...
"There is always something, is a natural heritage, but at United is not easy because Sir Alex pemit not so free. I can not do the dribbling and the things I did with my friends. But whenever I can, when the game is controlled, take risks and feel great joy when things go wrong. I receive many compliments and letters, and it's good to know that people like my game. But I always want more and I will fight for it.

"In the knockout round of the Champions League at the Velodrome, the OM fans followed him most of the game with a laser pointer. How will it affect you?
"It affected me at all. In a corner kick bother me a bit in the eyes, but only that.

"Consider the situation from another perspective. Did you feel special to have been 'chosen' by the fans of Marseille?
"That has already happened in most stadiums. Fans of rival clubs more pressure I believe that if they can destabilize the team will not perform well. There is this concern to try to determine who, in his opinion, is one of the strongest points of Manchester United.

"It is undeniable that in the absence of Wayne Rooney went largely your responsibility to lead the United to success. Do you feel one of the major players in the team?
"I have the confidence of the coach and my teammates, who are giving me that responsibility and encourage me before the game to load with the team. I take the challenge and responsibility because I am in excellent shape and I can help the team and upset.

"In a recent interview you admitted that you want to be among the best in the world. Do you think it will be this year when it will be among the top nominees to clinch the Golden Ball?
I do not know. I recognize that things have gone very well but know people's opinion and decide. When my name is on that list will be satisfied. I want to be one of the best in the world but I've been obsessed with it. My only concerns are to help my team and my team to continue to play good football.

Laughing so hard, £23 million? XD

You think it is too below Liverpool's valuation? He is a goal keeper and if anyone sign him i dont think it will be over that price.

He's one of the best on the planet at the minute.

We can't replace him for that money, no chance in going for £23m.

You think it is too below Liverpool's valuation? He is a goal keeper and if anyone sign him i dont think it will be over that price.

He's within the top 3 goalkeepers in the world. He has got something like 7 assists over the last couple of seasons and he is a goalkeeper.. I'd expect much closer to £40 million. Name me a goalkeepers we could replace him with, for £23 million.

He's within the top 3 goalkeepers in the world. He has got something like 7 assists over the last couple of seasons and he is a goalkeeper.. I'd expect much closer to £40 million. Name me a goalkeepers we could replace him with, for £23 million.

David De Gea - £17M release clause
Manuel Neuer - £17M release clause
Rene Adler - !7.5M release clause

Just named you 3 ;)

David De Gea - £17M release clause
Manuel Neuer - £17M release clause
Rene Adler - !7.5M release clause

Just named you 3 ;)

Reina is better than the 3 of them, but yeah. I still wouldn't even think about taking £23 million for him.

Sell Reina for nothing less than £30m. But only if we get De Gea for 17. Only then would I be relatively content with the sale of Reina.

XD

Mascha was one of the best DM in the world and you sold him for 18 Million, Xabi for 30 odd. No way anyone will buy GK for that price.

Neuer will easily replace him and given the choice i would prefer Neuer anyday of the week.

Will see for how much he will be sold (If that ever happens).

XD

Mascha was one of the best DM in the world and you sold him for 18 Million, Xabi for 30 odd. No way anyone will buy GK for that price.

Neuer will easily replace him and given the choice i would prefer Neuer anyday of the week.

And Torres has been a pile of ***** for pretty much the past 2 seasons yet chelsea paid 50 mil for him

And Torres has been a pile of ***** for pretty much the past 2 seasons yet chelsea paid 50 mil for him

Torres is a striker and attacking players always cost more than defenders and GKs. Sad but that is how it is.

XD

Masch requested to leave - Alonso also wanted to leave.

Alonso was sold too cheaply and we should have gotten more.

Reina is one of the top keepers in the planet and I would have him over Neuer any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back