The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
More Chance of us signing up Sheringham on 100k a week on a 6 year deal. Jus sayin'

oh god i hope we sign bale, not because of his quality( he is over rated as ****) but just to see your reaction and laugh at your deluded " We are a big club and not a selling club" stance...

oh god i hope we sign bale, not because of his quality( he is over rated as ****) but just to see your reaction and laugh at your deluded " We are a big club and not a selling club" stance...

Cool.

Admittedly we will probably have to sell him at some point, but if you honestly believe that we could have agreed to sell Bale whilst we can still finish in the top4 to Man United, then I pity you.

Cool.

Admittedly we will probably have to sell him at some point, but if you honestly believe that we could have agreed to sell Bale whilst we can still finish in the top4 to Man United, then I pity you.

when did i say i ever beileved it? And when i say in principle, it could be on a number of factors, whether you qualify could be one of them.... You will lose him this summer, hopefully not to us. He is no better then what we have now.

when did i say i ever beileved it? And when i say in principle, it could be on a number of factors, whether you qualify could be one of them.... You will lose him this summer, hopefully not to us. He is no better then what we have now.

I highly highly highly highly highly doubt that. Can't see anyone wanting to pay about 50m.

Cool.

There may well be some conditional agreement in that if you don't finish top four then he joins United.

But as Scott said, he is incredibly overrated. Dirk Kuyt is more effective.

You have no idea.

Jus' sayin.

Well there could be an mutual agreement. But i highly doubt it.

But Spurs are a selling club till they start to pay higher wages for their stars. If someone like Modric or Bale gets hungry for more money....there is not much Spurs can do, CL football or not.

There may well be some conditional agreement in that if you don't finish top four then he joins United.

But as Scott said, he is incredibly overrated. Dirk Kuyt is more effective.

You have no idea.

Jus' sayin.

And he's just signed a new contract, so he's staying put ;)

David De Gea to Man United 17.8 mill trust me

already heard this, has been running for weeks Atletico have agreed to let him go for his release clause fee, but they are also offerug him a new contract because they want to keep him if they can, and no agreement has been struck with De Gea himself

I dont have a link but i recently heard that Liverpool are interested in Barrios and Kagawa from Borussia Dortmund. Really hope we get one of them as there both cracking players. Im undecided about Owen, havnt been his biggest fan since he joined Newcastle as he seems past it.

big big big news. heard from a senior official inside Norwich city that they are working on a deal to sign Pachecco from Liverpool on a full transfer, and the deal looks likely with the liverpool board and Kenny wanted to ultilise british talent.

A transfer does depend on whether norwich get promoted though.

Such a shame it isn't Arsenal, my favourite keeper in the World at the moment.

David de Gea would be an awesome signing, young keeper who is only going to get better, can see him holding the number 1 shirt for many seasons at Old Trafford.

Wouldn't want Gareth Bale if im completely honest, he is a decent enough player but is no way the player some people make him out to be and anyway we have Valencia and Nani who do a good enough job on the wrings.

A lot of talk yesterday around the pubs in London that Inter Milan are set to offer Wesley Sneijder to Manchester United for £10mil AND Nani. Not sure if this is true as was only a romour but if it is true, i'd bite Inters hand off and take that deal sharpish.

Didn't Neuer claim that he wanted to win the Bundesliga before going abroad? Most probably staying at his club or going to Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back