The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
already heard this, has been running for weeks Atletico have agreed to let him go for his release clause fee, but they are also offerug him a new contract because they want to keep him if they can, and no agreement has been struck with De Gea himself

Isn't his release clause something like £20/3m, not £18m?

Isn't his release clause something like £20/3m, not £18m?

something around that point, several different figures about, probably due to papers doing chinese whispers and getting the currency worg when converting

Release clauses only apply to other Spanish clubs as an 'automatic' compensation if a player moves without permission from his current club. Sid Lowe did a good article on the whys and wherefores of it all when Chelsea were putting in offers for Atletico's players over the summer.

edit: and I'm being a really good boy and not suggesting Giggs to a central London venue (again) soon.

Last edited:
David de Gea would be an awesome signing, young keeper who is only going to get better, can see him holding the number 1 shirt for many seasons at Old Trafford.

Wouldn't want Gareth Bale if im completely honest, he is a decent enough player but is no way the player some people make him out to be and anyway we have Valencia and Nani who do a good enough job on the wrings.

A lot of talk yesterday around the pubs in London that Inter Milan are set to offer Wesley Sneijder to Manchester United for £10mil AND Nani. Not sure if this is true as was only a romour but if it is true, i'd bite Inters hand off and take that deal sharpish.

Really? Nani has arguably been our best player this season however good sneijder is there is no way id let nani go. United can keep nani and still go out and buy sneijder.

Swansea are trying to sign Borini on a permanent basis

Would be a good move for Borini imo. It doesnt seem likely Borini will have a future at Chelsea and he could follow in the footsteps of Scott Sinclair who has had a great first season at Swansea

David de Gea would be an awesome signing, young keeper who is only going to get better, can see him holding the number 1 shirt for many seasons at Old Trafford.

Wouldn't want Gareth Bale if im completely honest, he is a decent enough player but is no way the player some people make him out to be and anyway we have Valencia and Nani who do a good enough job on the wrings.

A lot of talk yesterday around the pubs in London that Inter Milan are set to offer Wesley Sneijder to Manchester United for £10mil AND Nani. Not sure if this is true as was only a romour but if it is true, i'd bite Inters hand off and take that deal sharpish.

Remember that thing with Wesley Sneijder and Man U last summer? He had his chance then and turned Man U down because he had not won everything with Inter (which was basically an Italian version of the FA Cup in England and another low profile trophy I can not remember). He had his chance and I doubt he would come now because Fergie does not usually go for someone twice, I do not really like Wesley's attitude at all and not only that he is so inconsistent. I would not go for him if Nani and 10m was offered. If this is slightly true why do you think Inter would be offering him, because he has done practically nothing this season for Inter. Like I said he has no consistency in his game and his attitude sucks.

Rant over. :P lol

Manchester United are poised to make a move for Sporting Lisbon goalkeeper Rui Patricio - if a move for Atletico Madrid keeper David de Gea falls through. Link

I have a dream! Kop flop Gonzalez wants to sign for Man United. Link

I have seen the Gonzalez story all over the internet today but could only be bothered to post one link :)

De Gea and Lloris to Man U. The usual. Duaglas Costa, Eden Hazard and S.Defur to Man U, L'pool or Man C. Ganso to Inter and Neymar to Milan. But the best thing i heard is Forlan to Man U for 10 mil XD. Bunch of **** if u ask me.

De Gea and Lloris to Man U. The usual. Duaglas Costa, Eden Hazard and S.Defur to Man U, L'pool or Man C. Ganso to Inter and Neymar to Milan. But the best thing i heard is Forlan to Man U for 10 mil XD. Bunch of **** if u ask me.

Hazard has said he doesn't want to come to England. If he moves, expect it to be RM who come a' knocking.

Sevilla midfielder Diego Perotti is set for a move to England, all over Spanish press since Monday, with Newcastle, Liverpool and Everton interested, but Sevilla want 16m euros. Perotti set for move | Newcastle United, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Manchester United are poised to make a move for Sporting Lisbon goalkeeper Rui Patricio - if a move for Atletico Madrid keeper David de Gea falls through. Link

I have a dream! Kop flop Gonzalez wants to sign for Man United. Link

I have seen the Gonzalez story all over the internet today but could only be bothered to post one link :)

I like Gonzalez, one **** of a shot on him, impressed at WC last year.

i doubt man u will sign two goalkeepers who'll cost a lot.

Meh, Hazard moving to England is bs imo, its just some rumors ive heard.

Meh, Hazard moving to England is bs imo, its just some rumors ive heard.

I think he has just signed a new deal at Lille who looks like they will be in the CL next season so i think he will stay for one more year. The only English club i think he would join is unfortuantly a club that dont pay over the odds for players (i dont think we need to say what club it is). I can see him moving to Italy or Spain at the end of next season.

Ermm, Arsenal? I know that SAF aksed Eden in a letter would he join man utd and his answered yes. But if he signed new contract, i also doubt he'll move this summer.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

i doubt man u will sign two goalkeepers who'll cost a lot.

One of those two ;)

Ermm, Arsenal? I know that SAF aksed Eden in a letter would he join man utd and his answered yes. But if he signed new contract, i also doubt he'll move this summer.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

One of those two ;)

And how, could you possibly know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back