The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
kranjcar would be a good signing for most teams , hes been unlucky at spurs to play so little

What happened to the Liverpool offer for Kranjcar?

I know they had an offer and in the last moment mr. Redknapp said "i won't weaken my squad" and it was rejected right?

I know they had an offer and in the last moment mr. Redknapp said "i won't weaken my squad" and it was rejected right?

Can't see us selling to a rival and I believe he wants to go to Italy as said by his agent.

Think the Kranky has had enough of Old Blighty. Italy calls.

Although not really a rumour I heard that Hulk was valued at just 10m by his own manager. Not sure whether that is due to a short contract or what, but surely that would entice a lot of interest from big sides after a successful season with Porto?

Newcastle to bid for Hamburg's full-back Guy Demel, and are also expected to improve their offer for Cheik M'Bengue after having a 5m bid turned down last week. Also look to try once again for Lorient's Kevin Gameiro, who reportedly was subject to an offer last week.

Although not really a rumour I heard that Hulk was valued at just 10m by his own manager. Not sure whether that is due to a short contract or what, but surely that would entice a lot of interest from big sides after a successful season with Porto?

I'd say so, get in there 'Arry

Just read that Porto are ready to listen to offers for Falcao, Hulk and Rolando this summer. Three very good players, and Newcastle have been linked with Hulk and Falcao.

Frank Ribery to Arsenal apparently in advanced talks... Bayern in trouble but I think it's come from the agent, Alain Migliaccio (agent of Ribery, Nasri and Gourcuff) who also predicted the Squillaci transfer.

Nothing done yet, though - Arsenal just opening talks to see if he'll take a pay-cut I think but had to bid in order to do that.

Just read that Porto are ready to listen to offers for Falcao, Hulk and Rolando this summer. Three very good players, and Newcastle have been linked with Hulk and Falcao.

I hear the same, with Hulk rated at 10m, Rolando at 17.5 and Falcao at a whopping 30.

Sounds like a potential move, with Arshavin most likely gone this summer.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

I hear the same, with Hulk rated at 10m, Rolando at 17.5 and Falcao at a whopping 30.

I would rather Hulk than Falcao TBH, with or without the price difference.

Frank Ribery to Arsenal apparently in advanced talks... Bayern in trouble but I think it's come from the agent, Alain Migliaccio (agent of Ribery, Nasri and Gourcuff) who also predicted the Squillaci transfer.

Nothing done yet, though - Arsenal just opening talks to see if he'll take a pay-cut I think but had to bid in order to do that.

Wow, Ribery at Arsenal. Wouldn't have said that was ever likely two years ago - how has he been this season? Since Setanta went bust I haven't watched much Bundesliga.

Sounds like a potential move, with Arshavin most likely gone this summer.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

I would rather Hulk than Falcao TBH, with or without the price difference.

I think Hulk is a more complete player tbh. Skilful with a bit of pace, and brilliant strength.

Also, of the few Colombians that have played in the EPL, I dont think many have done to well, whereas Hulk is a more 'European' striker, as Joss said, with strength, skill and speed. The kid is a world-class player, just waiting for the right club to propel him to the very top.

Hulk and Falcao are out of our league at the moment, would be a massive coup to get one. More likely to get a few Carr specials and maybe Sow or Sigthorsson.

Would be great experienced player and Nasri aint that comfortable as AML so Ribery would be better option there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back