The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can not believe Porto willing to sell those three players to be honest.

Porto are a selling club, this is what they do. They take promising South American youngsters, develop them and sell them on for huge profits.

Can not believe Porto willing to sell those three players to be honest.

Especially Hulk, he has been immence for them and the £10M quoted is a miniscule fee. I thought if he was moving it would be for at least £20M...

Exclusive: Dalglish makes Gomez enquiry

Sport.co.uk understands that Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is planning a summer move for Bayern Munich forward Mario Gomez after enquiring about the availability of the German international.

Liverpool made a previous enquiry in January following Fernando Torres’ £50 million transfer to Chelsea, however Dalglish swooped for Ajax’s Luis Suarez and Newcastle United’s Andy Carroll after having an informal approach rebuffed.

Despite landing the forward pair in January the Scot is still interested in bringing Gomez to Anfield according to a source close to the player, with Dalglish considering a summer swoop for the Munich forward having contacted Bayern Munich regarding the availability of the striker this summer.

Gomez, 25, has netted 24 goals during this year’s Bundesliga campaign making him the league’s top scorer. The German international is also a contender for the European Golden Shoe, however he faces competition from Barcelona’s Lionel Messi, and Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo.

New Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes replaces Louis Van Gaal on July 1st and has already identified the Manchester City pair of Jerome Boateng and Emmanuel Adebayor as potential targets. Heynckes and Director of Football Christian Nerlinger are already planning a summer overhaul at the Allianz Arena with the club yet to decide who will be leaving at the end of the season.

Especially Hulk, he has been immence for them and the £10M quoted is a miniscule fee. I thought if he was moving it would be for at least £20M...

I've read that Porto have said that they are available, but only for their release clause prices.

Exclusive: Dalglish makes Gomez enquiry

Sport.co.uk understands that Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish is planning a summer move for Bayern Munich forward Mario Gomez after enquiring about the availability of the German international.

Liverpool made a previous enquiry in January following Fernando Torres’ £50 million transfer to Chelsea, however Dalglish swooped for Ajax’s Luis Suarez and Newcastle United’s Andy Carroll after having an informal approach rebuffed.

Despite landing the forward pair in January the Scot is still interested in bringing Gomez to Anfield according to a source close to the player, with Dalglish considering a summer swoop for the Munich forward having contacted Bayern Munich regarding the availability of the striker this summer.

Gomez, 25, has netted 24 goals during this year’s Bundesliga campaign making him the league’s top scorer. The German international is also a contender for the European Golden Shoe, however he faces competition from Barcelona’s Lionel Messi, and Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo.

New Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes replaces Louis Van Gaal on July 1st and has already identified the Manchester City pair of Jerome Boateng and Emmanuel Adebayor as potential targets. Heynckes and Director of Football Christian Nerlinger are already planning a summer overhaul at the Allianz Arena with the club yet to decide who will be leaving at the end of the season.

I heard of a rumour of him coming in January. He is a good player but for some reason Bayern dont rate him too highly.
I imagine a fee in the region of £15M would tempt Bayern. Would be a great coup as he is a natural finisher.

Hulk for £10M is ridiculous. Can't see him going for any less than £20M to be fair. He has all the attributes to be a top top player, especially in the Premier League. Strength, pace, skill, a fearsome left boot, freekicks etc. Only things he needs to work on are his heading and first touch which can be a bit suspect at times.

I heard of a rumour of him coming in January. He is a good player but for some reason Bayern dont rate him too highly.
I imagine a fee in the region of £15M would tempt Bayern. Would be a great coup as he is a natural finisher.

Do you seriously think Bayern would sell their best player this season for 15m?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Now, if you'd excuse me, 15 million pounds is an insult.
You're looking in the area of 30 million and over, try to be realistic next time.

Why would you want another striker though? Liverpool have just spent £35m on a young Englishman and a substantial fee for Luis Suarez, just can't think why they'd want Mario Gomez too?

Why would you want another striker though? Liverpool have just spent £35m on a young Englishman and a substantial fee for Luis Suarez, just can't think why they'd want Mario Gomez too?

No reason why Mario Gomez would downgrade his contract.
No reason why Bayern would sell their best player.
No reason why Liverpool would buy another striker for over 30 million pounds.

Somewhat Reliable arsenal source : Arsenal are in talks with borussia dortmund to conclude a deal for Neven Subotic . Lol Knowing the cunning nature of Mr Wenger i can say this is only speculation

No reason why Mario Gomez would downgrade his contract.
No reason why Bayern would sell their best player.
No reason why Liverpool would buy another striker for over 30 million pounds.

Would he?
Also, I wouldn't say he's Bayern's best player.
Also, I don't want him. No need, Carroll/Suarez/Kuyt/N'Gog.

Gomez, Bayern's best player? Seriously?

Very seriously.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Would he?
Also, I wouldn't say he's Bayern's best player.
Also, I don't want him. No need, Carroll/Suarez/Kuyt/N'Gog.

I doubt he'd go to a club like Liverpool.
Yes, he's outperformed every other Bayern player this season.
And yes, he's better than all four of who you mentioned.

Id like Kranjcar at Chelsea, on his day he is very creative and would do well i rekon.

Very seriously.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I doubt he'd go to a club like Liverpool.
Yes, he's outperformed every other Bayern player this season.
And yes, he's better than all four of who you mentioned.

Looool, 'go to a club like Liverpool'? You're third in a pretty poor standard league, with almost no chance of finishing 1st and Hannover 2 points behind you. We'd be a big step up for him.
Also, is he **** better than Suarez. Carroll; debatable, but at his young age still hard to judge.

Very seriously.

Shocking, I'd rate at least 3 other players higher than him - which doesn't mean he is a bad player.

Back to the Hulk issue:

Porto president Pinto da Costa has made it clear that the Portuguese champions are determined to hold on to star attacker Hulk and added that the Brazil international is going nowhere until a club matches his buy-out clause.

"We have no offers for any player. We do not want to talk to anyone. Whoever wants to sign [our players], they will have to meet the release clauses and even then it is necessary that the player wants to go," Da Costa said to Record.

Tottenham would be ready to swap Kranjcar or Gio dos Santos for Perotti. Newcastle and both merseyside clubs are also interested in the Sevilla player.

Gervinho rejects a new Lille offer, and has bee price-tagged at 10.5m pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back