• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
From raphael honigstein on twitter:

Sahin will announce departure to Real Madrid on Monday, btw

Arsenal eye Mario Goetze as Nasri replacement.

Would be nice to get him, regular Dortmund winger at just 18-y/o, but I'd just like to say **** you to the Daily Mirror, expecting Nasri to leave within the next year or so. Uhh yeah okay.

If Nasri doesnt want to sign a new contract, sell him and make a profit. I only want players who want to play for Arsenal. Hope he signs a new contract though

If Nasri doesnt want to sign a new contract, sell him and make a profit. I only want players who want to play for Arsenal. Hope he signs a new contract though

So you wanted to sell Fabregas in the summer then?

Can't wait for this summer, when this thread gets like 397833947827492 hits a day.

Wait, in a few weeks, there will be a trillion rumours suggesting QPR are going to buy any italian player in the world or a premier league has been.

P.S Liverpool/Real Madrid/Barcelona/Man U/Arsenal/Newcastle/Lazio/Chelsea all gonna buy Taarabt (i'm serious, every one of these clubs have been mentioned)

QPR will try to sign Peter Crouch. I ******* hope not

QPR will make a 3M bid for Danny Graham.

They are also hoping to sign 12M rated Arsenal striker Maroune Chamakh.

QPR to swoop for Jimmy Bullard.

Last but not least, QPR to try and sign Majid Bougherra on a free at the end of the season.

I can only see 1 of these happening and that is Danny Graham.

Last edited:
Wait, in a few weeks, there will be a trillion rumours suggesting QPR are going to buy any italian player in the world or a premier league has been.

P.S Liverpool/Real Madrid/Barcelona/Man U/Arsenal all gonna buy Taarabt (i'm serious, every one of these clubs have been mentioned)
QPR to sign Peter Crouch. I ******* hope not

I heard the Taarabt rumours, I don't want him.
You'd be lucky to get Crouch!

I've heard QPR want Chamakh and Chamakh would be interested in joining with Taarabt, who he knows from the NT

I heard the Taarabt rumours, I don't want him.
You'd be lucky to get Crouch!

He won't do well at any other club than QPR.

It's quite possible, he's a former player and made his breakthrough with us but I don't want him, too much like Rob Hulse and well, yeah.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I've heard QPR want Chamakh and Chamakh would be interested in joining with Taarabt, who he knows from the NT

Really?, thought it was far fetched but thinking of it and both Moroccan it could happen.

He won't do well at any other club than QPR.

It's quite possible, he's a former player and made his breakthrough with us but I don't want him, too much like Rob Hulse and well, yeah.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Really?, thought it was far fetched but thinking of it and both Moroccan it could happen.

Yes, I also thought it was ridiculous when I first read about it, but they're both Moroccan and Chamakh seems to be surplus at Arsenal, to be honest.

I remember getting slated when Arsenal signed Chamakh for saying I'm glad we didn't sign him. For his sign on wage, and his weekly wages, I'm very glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back