The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...its funny to hear all these United fans brag on after being gifted a league by their competition and being in the Champion's League final after beating the mighty 'Schalke'...Its ok, you guys can keep filling up threads with how good they are...whilst player after player snub United for Madrid..And seriously..this is a transfer rumor thread!

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

anyways..here's one pretty famous one, which as far as i know, hasn't been mentioned here yet...
Bayern Munich’s Hamit Altintop linked with a move to Real Madrid - Bundesliga news

Nuri Şahin joins Real, Hamit on the way

i'd like to see where "all these united fans" said that on here...oh wait, nowhere

sigh, next...

from the guardian rumour mill:
With Tottenham Hotspur almost certain not to qualify for the Champions League next season, Chelsea will attempt to lure winger Gareth Bale and midfielder Rafael van der Vaart to Stamford Bridge during the summer. The number 70m and phrase "double swoop" have been bandied about.

cant see that happening, but two players they need

What? Of course i know it's a united forum. Thats the point...i though it was normal to go to your rivals forums sometimes to look at their fans opinions. It's not like i go there to talk.

No, that's not normal at all.

Madrid ruins more careers than it is makes now-a-days.
How close where Robben, Snijder, Van der Vart from being judged as average players until they escaped. Ozil hasnt been great any time I have seen him at Madrid, Carvalho seem average, Kaka has flooped.

Well you obviously haven't watched Madrid much this season because Özil has had a fine season. Carvalho has done alright. Kaka hasn't flopped either, he's been unlucky with injuries, it's not like he's played a load of games and been ***** in every one of them ala Torres.

lol...its funny to hear all these United fans brag on after being gifted a league by their competition and being in the Champion's League final after beating the mighty 'Schalke'...Its ok, you guys can keep filling up threads with how good they are...whilst player after player snub United for Madrid..And seriously..this is a transfer rumor thread!

Wow, bitter much? And who are these players that snub us for Madrid? I'll give you Benzema because we were definately trying to sign him, and Mamadou Diarra a few years ago; but I don't really give a **** about them. Karim is still good but he hasn't had the best of times since joining them and he'll end up leaving for about half of what they paid for him. As for M.Diarra, he's rubbish so I'm glad we never signed him. Nice attempt though.

Well, i'll probably be told that it was just the newspapers, but if i'm not wrong, their interest in Özil and Di Maria was well publicised..

Well, i'll probably be told that it was just the newspapers, but if i'm not wrong, their interest in Özil and Di Maria was well publicised..

ozil, not di maria. And Ozil had no intention of playing in england becuase he felt it was too rough

i'd like to see where "all these united fans" said that on here...oh wait, nowhere

Well why wouldn't we think we would get him, Less competition for his position, We actually challenge for the league and win it. Were better then Real Madrid to name a few reasons why..
:)

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

i was mainly replying to that....Anyways, i don't want this thread to go off-topic anymore..So i'll stop with this 'side-topic' :)

The answer is simple to that question, the return of the prodigy, he left as a coach and came back as a man-ager I love this man and I guarantee he will be Chelseas next manager...

54409_med_andre_villas_boas.jpg
:wub:​

Rotate with Khedira, xabi and sahin. Xabi is not young anymore and you never know with injuries. Khedira has been injured alot and Sahin was cheap and such a talented player. Mourinho wanted him because he knows his qualities and you see the progress of his friend Özil. I think Sahin can be a long-term player for madrid just like özil. And thats what we in madrid need.

talented young players who can play for a long time in madrid. just look what it has done to barca. i think özil and sahin are as talented as xavi and iniesta. and no doubt they will enjoy playing alongside each other.

there are games where you dont really need those ball winning players so much in la liga. Thats when mourinho will use xabi and sahin together believe. but wouldn't be suprised if he brough another ball-winner if diarra leaves.

@Athe

What about Rooney? Do you think he would play for united anymore if you wouldn't have given him his 200k a week wages? No!
Im sure Madrid is the first club Sahin wanted to play for because of the past and upcoming success. All the top clubs players want good wages but also success on the field. I dont think he would want to go to united even if they offered him a bit higher wages. Im sure all the other top clubs could afford the same wages Sahin is going to be paid by Madrid.

Please tell me. Where did you buy your guarantee that Real Madrid will win trophies the next season because I haven't seen anyone of those laying around on the streets?

sigh, next...

from the guardian rumour mill:
With Tottenham Hotspur almost certain not to qualify for the Champions League next season, Chelsea will attempt to lure winger Gareth Bale and midfielder Rafael van der Vaart to Stamford Bridge during the summer. The number 70m and phrase "double swoop" have been bandied about.

cant see that happening, but two players they need

Tottenham should accept that if there's any truth in it, imo. 70m for two injury prone players!

:)

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

i was mainly replying to that....Anyways, i don't want this thread to go off-topic anymore..So i'll stop with this 'side-topic' :)

What so my one opinion counts for 'all these United fans'. Yes I think United are better then Real Madrid and thats my opinion, anyway this isn't the place to discuss this.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

anyways..here's one pretty famous one, which as far as i know, hasn't been mentioned here yet...
Bayern Munich’s Hamit Altintop linked with a move to Real Madrid - Bundesliga news

Nuri Şahin joins Real, Hamit on the way

Yes, and you're amazing at staying on subject....

The answer is simple to that question, the return of the prodigy, he left as a coach and came back as a man-ager I love this man and I guarantee he will be Chelseas next manager...

54409_med_andre_villas_boas.jpg
:wub:​

Don't you dare.

Spanish newspapers reporting that Arsenal have bid 25m Euros for Karim Benzema. Source is an unofficial account on twitter so not sure but most reliable Arsenal sources say it's legit.

Spanish newspapers reporting that Arsenal have bid 25m Euros for Karim Benzema. Source is an unofficial account on twitter so not sure but most reliable Arsenal sources say it's legit.

We actually made a big money bid?!

22 GBP i think?

Yep. I said up there ^^^ that he'll leave for half of what Real paid for him. I doubt Fergie will allow this to happen without making a bid himself, he loves Karim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back