The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I said up there ^^^ that he'll leave for half of what Real paid for him. I doubt Fergie will allow this to happen without making a bid himself, he loves Karim.

That's not half of 35m Euros ;)

Spanish newspapers reporting that Arsenal have bid 25m Euros for Karim Benzema. Source is an unofficial account on twitter so not sure but most reliable Arsenal sources say it's legit.

Sounds like Arsene needs to read Arsenal Report more often if that's true. ;)

Yep. I said up there ^^^ that he'll leave for half of what Real paid for him. I doubt Fergie will allow this to happen without making a bid himself, he loves Karim.

I doubt it. He has 3 great/world class strikers already, buying Benzema would just be throwing money out of the window. I think he needs some quality in the central midfield. Scholes is ****, Fletcher is ****, Carrick is alright, Giggs is old.

I doubt it. He has 3 great/world class strikers already, buying Benzema would just be throwing money out of the window. I think he needs some quality in the central midfield. Scholes is ****, Fletcher is ****, Carrick is alright, Giggs is old.

Get your head check first. The same old Giggs is tearing apart teams.

Flethcer, Carrick are all good midfielders. Scholes is just Scholes. To call him **** is non sense..

Get your head check first. The same old Giggs is tearing apart teams.

Flethcer, Carrick are all good midfielders. Scholes is just Scholes. To call him **** is non sense..

Scholes WAS good. Now he just gets red cards and misses long shots. Giggs may stil be good, but do you really think he will be good in 3 years? No, he will be retired.

Scholes WAS good. Now he just gets red cards and misses long shots. Giggs may stil be good, but do you really think he will be good in 3 years? No, he will be retired.

We all know we need one Midfielder,but call our midfielder **** without seeing what they bring to the team is stupidity.

Scholes misses long shots? What sort of an excuse is this. He still can pass the ball with precision. And anyways this will be his last season i think.

Giggs maynot be as good in 3 years, but I never thought Giggs will be this good 3 years ago.

We all know we need one Midfielder,but call our midfielder **** without seeing what they bring to the team is stupidity.

Scholes misses long shots? What sort of an excuse is this. He still can pass the ball with precision. And anyways this will be his last season i think.

Giggs maynot be as good in 3 years, but I never thought Giggs will be this good 3 years ago.

He's obviously not a **** player, but he is **** for a Premier League winning team. And I never said he wasn't a great figure for Man Utd and of course he means a lot to the club in that aspect, but I don't think he's first team potential at all. Now you may think differently, but that's ok. I'm not here to win your votes.

He's obviously not a **** player, but he is **** for a Premier League winning team. And I never said he wasn't a great figure for Man Utd and of course he means a lot to the club in that aspect, but I don't think he's first team potential at all. Now you may think differently, but that's ok. I'm not here to win your votes.

To win league, just first 11 is not enough. You need a squad and we have many squad player whose contribution over the years have been immense.

I dont mind having different opinion but to call a key player in title winning side **** is non sense. Carrick, Giggs have played major role in our season.

Scholes is excellent, don't be stupid. He's had one red card this season, and I don't remember him taking an off-target long shot.

Ironically, you do realise you've just said what people said about Giggs three years ago, right?

Berbatov will probably leave & as I said, Fergie loves Karim Benzema.

Also, call Scholes **** again and I'll castrate you.

Berbatov will probably leave & as I said, Fergie loves Karim Benzema.

Also, call Scholes **** again and I'll castrate you.

Scholes is ****. ;)

Anyway doubt Arsenal will make a 25m bid for Benzema. Obviously.

According to a Daily Mirror EXCLUSIVE Manchester City goal-hustler Carlos Tevez is now this summer's No1 transfer target for Real Madrid. Tevez will cost £35m, seem almost deliriously happy for a bit and then weirdly leave. Lassana Diarra and Sergio Canales may go the other way in return.

Popular fascist sympathiser Paolo di Canio could be the new manager of League Two Swindon Town. Di Canio is "flying in" for talks with Swindon, which seems a little unnecessary as the trains are very good. Everton are lining up a deal for "an international goalkeeper". Not, on this occasion, Iker Casillas, but instead 25-year-old Republic of Ireland international Keiren Westwood.

Tomasz Kuszczak is all set to go back to West Brom next month when he finally gives up at Manchester United. And Newcastle's José Enrique is "maintaining a diplomatic silence over his future" despite Phil Thompson having blurted out a while back on Norwegian TV that he was off to Liverpool. "I know the fans like me a lot, but we will see," he said, assuming that the fans like him a lot.
The Daily Mail says that Manchester City are all set to "join the chase" for Ajax defender Jan Vertonghen, who is 24, valued at £17m and isn't Joleon Lescott. Arsenal and Everton are already casting a series of soulful sideways glances and toying seductively with their hair. City are also after Standard Liège captain Axel Witsel and Genk winger Kevin De Bruyne.

Neil Warnock is going to get rid of all the faithful grizzled old journeymen who actually got QPR into the Premier League and swap them for an ill-advised mélange of over-priced foreign dudes. Warnock will "leave a clutch of his promotion heroes heartbroken when he wields the axe ahead of the club's return to the big time". Heidar Helguson, Patrick Agyemang, Akos Buzsaky, Fitz Hall, Rob Hulse, Martin Rowlands and Danny Shittu are all currently bowed above the chopping block, necks bared, staring into the gaping neck of a rough hemp sack. The Tottenham right-back Kyle Naughton could be on his way in.

Nigel Reo-Coker believes a host of Europe's top clubs want to sign him. "There has been interest from foreign clubs and most of the clubs are playing in the Champions League," he said, also proving conclusively that his telephone calls are being intercepted by the international brotherhood of the Iluminati and demonstrating how he regularly uses "mind power" to communicate with the ghost of Michael Jackson. "I am not a footballer for the show of just being a footballer. I am serious," Reo-Coker explained.

Unbeatable new Peter Schemichel/comedy overseas custodian Manuel Neuer may not be moving to Bayern Munich from Schalke after all. Arsenal and Spurs are both keen. Bolton are after FC Copenhagen defender Mathias Jorgensen who is 21 and will cost £5m.

Sunderland, Newcastle, Arsenal, Spurs, Sammy Davis Jr, Burt Reynolds and An Attractive Blonde Lady are all poised to embark on an eventful, picaresque, event-laden trans-state pursuit of French striker Kevin Gameiro using various unlikely hot-shot gas-guzzling cars. Gameiro plays for Lorient and will cost £12m. Meanwhile Roma are after the Spurs midfield stroller Niko Kranjcar.

In today's Sun, more peculiar hierarchical goings-on at Stamford Bridge where Carlo Ancelotti could soon be roused unusually early and bundled off for a gruff, jovial and horribly menacing morning boat ride around the harbour. "Chelsea have asked Gianfranco Zola to return as a coach," the Sun says. "And it has sparked speculation he will be used to tempt Guus Hiddink back to Stamford Bridge." The Mill isn't completely sure how this might work but is already imagining a doe-eyed, endearingly titchy Sardinian lashed to the casings of a full-body man trap like a triangle of cartoon cheese. West Ham owner One Of Those Blokes says relegation will cost the dual-headed Gollivan £40m combined. The Mill's tears will never dry. Manchester City will basically try to buy everything if they get in the Champions League on Tuesday night. Likely targets include Gary Cahill, Wesley Sneijder, Leighton Baines, all the food in your fridge and football's last remaining shred of point.

Nicklas Bendtner is going to demand "show-down talks" with Arsène Wenger at the end of the season. "I need to have a talk with him because I'm not satisfied with playing on the right wing, which I've done more or less all season long," he said, interpreting the odd game here and there and a few bits as a lumbering sub as "all season long". And Steve Bruce wants to keep Bolo Zenden at Sunderland. "He is terrific to have around," he said.

Football transfer rumours: Carlos Tevez to Real Madrid? | Football | guardian.co.uk

Mancini has revealed that Tevez wants to go to Italy. Hopefully he can make that deal happen sooner rather than later. I want his future sorted out.

Inter it is then, I wonder if they'll be getting anyone in return? If it's Sneijder, I'll never forgive him.

Tevez to Madrid IS on the table but it would involve Higuain moving to Manchester it is really that simple. City do not need the 30 million fee they want a deal that suites them and have been chasing Higuain for years, no point in selling Tevez to a Champions League rival and not take something for yourself that would be stupid...*cough* United *cough*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back