The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from a mixture of Madrid based paper Marca and "my source" that the Kaka deal to Chelsea was done in March. Marca have published this story today and my source has confirmed he can confirm that he is 100% sure Chelsea cheif exec Ron Gourlay was in Madrid in March.

Read rumors that Kaka's mom tweeted that He will be playing in London next season. Another washed up player. I have my doubts on him. Was a great player and also has fully recovered. But can he produce the 2006-07 performance? If so with the Chelsea midfield, Kaka playing at the tip of the diamond will be a force to reckon..

Mikel

Ramires Essien/Lampard

Kaka
Or 4-3-2-1 with Lampard and Kaka behind striker..​

Read rumors that Kaka's mom tweeted that He will be playing in London next season. Another washed up player. I have my doubts on him. Was a great player and also has fully recovered. But can he produce the 2006-07 performance? If so with the Chelsea midfield, Kaka playing at the tip of the diamond will be a force to reckon..

Mikel​

Ramires Essien/Lampard​

Kaka​

Or 4-3-2-1 with Lampard and Kaka behind striker..​

Lamps plays better when he is comming from deep. I can see this.

Ramires - Essien - Lampard
Kaka - Sturridge
Torres
One thing which is being discussed is the possibilty of Drogba going in the other direction in the Kaka deal?​

Lamps plays better when he is comming from deep. I can see this.

Ramires - Essien - Lampard
Kaka - Sturridge
Torres
One thing which is being discussed is the possibilty of Drogba going in the other direction in the Kaka deal?​

Read that Jose wants Drogba. Maybe Drogba plus cash for Kaka..

Madrid play with lone striker and they have Higuain, Benzema. How can they accomodate all the 3 if Drogba is signed..

Ronaldo, Alonso, Ozil are sure starters and looks like Sahin too.. Maybe it will be 4-3-2-1 with Alonso, Sahin and Diarra as CMs and Ozil as AM with Ronaldo given completely free role..

Madrid play with lone striker and they have Higuain, Benzema. How can they accomodate all the 3 if Drogba is signed..

Ronaldo, Alonso, Ozil are sure starters and looks like Sahin too.. Maybe it will be 4-3-2-1 with Alonso, Sahin and Diarra as CMs and Ozil as AM with Ronaldo given completely free role..

Think Benzema's almost definitely out the door this summer. Although I doubt Arsenal will be the team to get him (Despite heavy interest apparently), I think it's very likely he'll be out of the Bernabeu for next season.

Maybe Benzema will be out the door, Adebayor has got many games and Drogba is miles better than him lol. Im sure Jose will find a way to fit all the start together.

Think Benzema's almost definitely out the door this summer. Although I doubt Arsenal will be the team to get him (Despite heavy interest apparently), I think it's very likely he'll be out of the Bernabeu for next season.

But he showed what he is capable of when Higuain was injured. He took time to settle in, but he scored few goals this season. Yeah and with fit Higuain Benzema hardly gets any game.. Such a waste of talent..

Shame as SAF was very much interested in signing him and Madrid move was year or two early for him.. Now with signing of Hernandez i dont think SAF will go back for Benzema..

According the several Spanish/Portuguese media is Espanyol's José Maria Callejon's move to Real Madrid a done deal. Fee is supposed to be around 5m €, and is to be officially announced at the end of the season.

Maybe Benzema will be out the door, Adebayor has got many games and Drogba is miles better than him lol. Im sure Jose will find a way to fit all the start together.

I know Jose is a great manager, still he cant field more than 11 players lol...

Defense plus GK

Ronaldo, Alonso, Ozil, Higuain.

Thats 9. So only 2 places are up for grabs out of which one will be Sahin's and other will be Diarra.

Yeah if they Sign Drogba then Benzema will leave for sure.. Canales is such a waste of talent. Greedy ****** could have waited for few years before moving to Madrid..

I know Jose is a great manager, still he cant field more than 11 players lol...

Defense plus GK

Ronaldo, Alonso, Ozil, Higuain.

Thats 9. So only 2 places are up for grabs out of which one will be Sahin's and other will be Diarra.

Yeah if they Sign Drogba then Benzema will leave for sure.. Canales is such a waste of talent. Greedy ****** could have waited for few years before moving to Madrid..

Yer agree with Canales, i never thought he should have gone to Madrid in the first place. On the Drogba thing its arguable that on his day he is better than Higuain?

Yer agree with Canales, i never thought he should have gone to Madrid in the first place. On the Drogba thing its arguable that on his day he is better than Higuain?

He's better full stop. Much more complete, as well.

When I read about Kaka they said he could be going to Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs or QPR. Why not throw Leyton Orient into the mix as well XD

If he comes to Spurs:

Huddlestone Sandro
Lennon Modric/Kaka Bale
Van Der Vaart

I reckon VDV would do great up front

He is better. One of the best strikers in the world. But Higuain is used to Madrid tactics and has scored loads of goals. It is not even a argument whether Higuain is better than Drogba as everyone knows Drogba wins hands down. But who is more suited to Madrid? Higuain has been there for years and produced so many wonderful performances.

Benzema was more complete player than Higuain but Higuain always starts for Madrid.

Anyways its a good headache to have. But i dont think they both will play..

On the Drogba thing its arguable that on his day he is better than Higuain?
Actually i disagree. On any day Drogba is better.. Not even arguable..

Kaka isn't going to Spurs, the 6 month period where Spurs were a big club is over, no champions league football means no big names will be signing at White Hart Lane, and i suspect (whatever 'Arry says) that 1 or 2 big names will actaully leave.

Kaka isn't going to Spurs, the 6 month period where Spurs were a big club is over, no champions league football means no big names will be signing at White Hart Lane, and i suspect (whatever 'Arry says) that 1 or 2 big names will actaully leave.
Really negative comment. Finishing outside of the Champions League is just going to motivate us to play better next year, we will come back better then ever, think of the money we got from getting into the last 8 of the Champions League as well. Not to mention Man City will have the burden of player every other Tuesday, Wednesday for how ever long, so we will be fresher than them.

Newcastle have been heavily linked with Malaga and Venezuela forward Jose Salomon Rondon. Records this season are as follows - 31 apps, 16 goals, 2 assists. At 21, could be a great buy.

Good striker been following him recently on Revista De La Liga

Really negative comment. Finishing outside of the Champions League is just going to motivate us to play better next year, we will come back better then ever, think of the money we got from getting into the last 8 of the Champions League as well. Not to mention Man City will have the burden of player every other Tuesday, Wednesday for how ever long, so we will be fresher than them.

You also have a resurgent Liverpool to deal with.

They are on the up now and will be there or thereabouts for top 4 next year, but look what has happened to Pool since they dropped out of the top 4.

Hardly, because Spurs will be playing every Thursday, and I'd expect them to go far in the Europa League. You'll do well to improve your squad for next season

Hardly, because Spurs will be playing every Thursday, and I'd expect them to go far in the Europa League. You'll do well to improve your squad for next season
Champions League opponents are harder than Europa opponents. Liverpool will be tough though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back