The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganso is good, but hasn't proved at the top level, could turn out like another Pato or at the same time, could be a superstar like Kaka their.

Also looks like Chelsea are gunna go after long-term United target Alexis Sanchez.

Ganso is good, but hasn't proved at the top level, could turn out like another Pato or at the same time, could be a superstar like Kaka their.

Also looks like Chelsea are gunna go after long-term United target Alexis Sanchez.

Another Pato? You mean an excellent young player with potential to be one of the best in the world in his position?

Pato's been superb for AC Milan. oO)

You mean Pato who is the same age as Ganso? You said Pato like he was 27!

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

As for Fabregas, according to The Sun, Mancini was asked who would make his side PL champs next season; and he replied "Cesc Fabregas''. I doubt he'd play for any other English side tbh, he doesn't strike me as the Torres-type.

What's a Torres-type? Somebody who gets fed up at a club who haven't won a trophy since 2006 and moves to win trophies? So what if he stays in the same country?!

You mean Pato who is the same age as Ganso? You said Pato like he was 27!

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

What's a Torres-type? Somebody who gets fed up at a club who haven't won a trophy since 2006 and moves to win trophies? So what if he stays in the same country?!

More like a player who says 2 weeks before hand that he will honour his contract and despite the fact that the club is on the up with new owners + manager leaves to a club rival then says its nice to finally be at a big club and he didnt have the 'patience' to wait for Liverpool to 'Catch up with him'. Well we have caught up, gone past, decided to be nice and wait then go past again just to humiliate him. So whilst he has scored 1 goal, Andy carroll has scored 2, suarez has 3 and maxi has 7, kuyt has atleast 5 and the club has got 35 league goals since he left. 35x more than him and average per player (who has played this season and still at the club) since he left is 1.4 so still more than Torres. I know that that stat has no relevance but i still thought i would put it :P

Anyway... Rumours are going around that Kenny is interested in Alonso after RM revealed the Sahin signing and also rumours we are in talks with mata and valencia over a move with 20mil being touted as the price needed.

More like a player who says 2 weeks before hand that he will honour his contract and despite the fact that the club is on the up with new owners + manager leaves to a club rival then says its nice to finally be at a big club and he didnt have the 'patience' to wait for Liverpool to 'Catch up with him'. Well we have caught up, gone past, decided to be nice and wait then go past again just to humiliate him. So whilst he has scored 1 goal, Andy carroll has scored 2, suarez has 3 and maxi has 7, kuyt has atleast 5 and the club has got 35 league goals since he left. 35x more than him and average per player (who has played this season and still at the club) since he left is 1.4 so still more than Torres. I know that that stat has no relevance but i still thought i would put it :P

Anyway... Rumours are going around that Kenny is interested in Alonso after RM revealed the Sahin signing and also rumours we are in talks with mata and valencia over a move with 20mil being touted as the price needed.

lol! He didn't say that! Liverpool have are miles off catching up to Chelsea and they haven't gone past us recently, we're the best team in the league form wise in recent months.

Anyway back on-topic!

Mata to Chelsea is a recent rumour, not sure if anybody's mentioned it.

Last edited:
lol! He didn't say that! Liverpool have are miles off catching up to Chelsea and they haven't gone past us recently, we're the best team in the league form wise in recent months.

Anyway back on-topic!

Mata to Chelsea is a recent rumour, not sure if anybody's mentioned it.

I never said that we caught up with Chelsea, i said we have 'caught up with him' so to speak

Danny Graham has sparked interest from Newcastle. IMO he's done well for Watford and could possibly do a fine job for Newcastle, but one would think Ashley should spend those 35m instead of buying cheap-ish players...

Raphael Varne has seemingly tied up a 5 million pound move to Man United after his agent told a reporter who I got the information from via his twitter responding to my query about the rumour his agent was in Manchester via DM. Arsenal and Bayern were keen on the French star but looks like Fergie has beat them to it. Seems like a solid buy for me, at his age and obvious potential that 5 million looks to be a snap (Then again I said the same of Obertan).

Pffft. If City signed Zlatan he'd instantly become the best player there. One game against Spurs doesn't mean he's poor ffs, at Barca he didn't really fit into their system; but he's been quality everywhere else. IMO, the only reason Mancini wants him is because Ibra has won the league with every team he's played for & Roberto probably thinks City will win it with him. There's no chance of that happening anyway, Milan will sign him permanently for £20M.

As for Fabregas, according to The Sun, Mancini was asked who would make his side PL champs next season; and he replied "Cesc Fabregas''. I doubt he'd play for any other English side tbh, he doesn't strike me as the Torres-type.

Fabregas even said himself 'I would not play for another English team' and, although the words of footballers don't mean much in many cases, I see him staying true to his word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back