The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean he isn't? All this ranting and raving about sustainable growth and reasonable spending, I thought it was a given!

I can almost see him frothing at the mouth reading it

Great to know you guys think so much of me. Jheez.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Hahahahaha :)) Very funny. Newspapers sometimes really make me laugh for hours.
Arsenal is the only team in England which Cesc will play for :)

You City fans, have to understand one thing. All you have is money. No history, nothing. How do you expect to attract players like XAVI, which are born winners and all they play for is titles. Don't be ridiculous please. You will never have this kind of players.

1. Not my rumour is it? Don't shoot the messenger...
2. Barcelona want Fabregas, what does that have to do with Cesc not playing for any other English team?
3. Most certainly NOT a City fan. Quite the opposite actually - I support free-flowing football, financial stability and long-term success.
4. "All you have is money. No history, nothing" --> Now, where have I heard that before? Oh that's right. It's Chelsea's footballing model.
5. Lolz
6. What? You didn't ACTUALLY expect me to leave that post did you, Mike & GC? Don't think TOO highly of me.

6. What? You didn't ACTUALLY expect me to leave that post did you, Mike & GC? Don't think TOO highly of me.

I thought you had died of JossRaaaage. I was about to post a video of "Dani Alves' 100 greatest dives" to push you over the edge.

I thought you had died of JossRaaaage. I was about to post a video of "Dani Alves' 100 greatest dives" to push you over the edge.

POST IT!

Mike. - TECHNICALLY, you have to infract yourself before us since you started the OT nonsense.

Newcastle are chasing Toulouse Left midfielder Franck Tabanou - French Original - Google Tanslate

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Liverpool, Everton, Bolton, Birmingham, Newcastle, Swansea and Rangers are chasing Motherwell winger Chris Humphreys.

The deal which could take Karim Benzema to Arsenal could total near to 40m once add-ons and clauses are added - Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenger To Tempt Real Madrid With £40m Bid For Karim Benzema | CaughtOffside

*Not the most reliable, but sounds more likely than the 20-25m quoted before.

QPR have apparently signed Newcastle's Wayne Routledge for a fee of 1.5m.

Newcastle are chasing Toulouse Left midfielder Franck Tabanou - French Original - Google Tanslate

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Liverpool, Everton, Bolton, Birmingham, Newcastle, Swansea and Rangers are chasing Motherwell winger Chris Humphreys.

The deal which could take Karim Benzema to Arsenal could total near to 40m once add-ons and clauses are added - Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenger To Tempt Real Madrid With £40m Bid For Karim Benzema | CaughtOffside

*Not the most reliable, but sounds more likely than the 20-25m quoted before.

Very much doubt that fee. 25m Euros was quoted before which is what his market value is according to this:

Karim Benzema - Player profile - transfermarkt.co.uk

Doubt Wenger would go over £30m in total. The original fee (if this is even happening, I doubt it somehow) would probably end up being around the £20m mark.

Lolfest below !!

City manager Roberto Mancini has asked playmaker David Silva to convince Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas to move to Eastlands in the summer.
Full story: the Sun

Tottenham to bid for Osvaldo.

Bolton, Sunderland and Wigan chasing Santiago Gentiletti (a CB from Argentinos Juniors).

Sunderland could sign Klose on a free.

If true, madness imo - or he's really imprtant to them.

Jose must really really want him, becuase thats only a 12m loss for a less than stellar spell at the club, not a bad deal by any means

Jose must really really want him, becuase thats only a 12m loss for a less than stellar spell at the club, not a bad deal by any means

Who would be foolish enough to stump up £30m + ?

Oh yeah, silly me - the usual suspect.

Not LFC by the way.

Last edited:

Heard that aswell.

QPR to sign Kaka! I kinda started this rumour but i have great reasoning and other QPR fans have agreed with me.

Who would be foolish enough to stump up £30m + ?

Oh yeah, silly me - the usual suspect.

city are the only other side. we wont stump that much even though SAF is a fan, not with our front line anyway and we have other priorities, though we are apparently willing to sell berbs at the right price

city are the only other side. we wont stump that much even though SAF is a fan, not with our front line anyway and we have other priorities, though we are apparently willing to sell berbs at the right price

Yep.

Neither Villas-Boas nor Hulk will leave Porto this year, according to the club president and both individuals, who are in no hurry to leave.

Hamit Altintop to leave Bayern on a free.

Tottenham to bid for Osvaldo.

Bolton, Sunderland and Wigan chasing Santiago Gentiletti (a CB from Argentinos Juniors).

Sunderland could sign Klose on a free.
Osvaldo could do an amazing job for Tottenham! hope they sign him..

Dunno about that Benzema thing. There are rumours that Madrid are going to sign Aguero this summer. Which would mean that either Benz or Higuain would leave. And we are ready to pay the buy-out clause which is like 40me.

Dunno about that Benzema thing. There are rumours that Madrid are going to sign Aguero this summer. Which would mean that either Benz or Higuain would leave. And we are ready to pay the buy-out clause which is like 40me.

Aren't they meant to have all but signed Fernando Llorente? I doubt they'd move for Aguero, and if they did, I doubt Atletico would even contemplate selling to them. They're direct rivals so it's like Man City selling Silva to Utd, but even more far-fetched.

He's more likely to go to Chelsea, but then they're signing Neymar aren't they? Plus they have Sturridge who can be a top player if Chelsea decide to actually play him once in a while without it being the 3rd round of the FA Cup. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back