The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all extremely unreliable they all use external sources of media (mainly from papers and TALKSPORT - LOL) that are just rumours and nothing more. Christian Larrson is an ex-scout and talks to agents, he has a lot of contact with them, has their email and talks to them on regular basis. He's one of the most reliable sources for transfer news.

Maybe so, but there is not a chance that it is 100% done and dusted as things could very much change.

I highly doubt he will go Chelsea with the FFP rules coming into place and him probably costing upwards of 40m.

They are all extremely unreliable they all use external sources of media (mainly from papers and TALKSPORT - LOL) that are just rumours and nothing more. Christian Larrson is an ex-scout and talks to agents, he has a lot of contact with them, has their email and talks to them on regular basis. He's one of the most reliable sources for transfer news.

We will see. All Im saying is you certainly cannot be 100% sure about this.

Maybe so, but there is not a chance that it is 100% done and dusted as things could very much change.

I highly doubt he will go Chelsea with the FFP rules coming into place and him probably costing upwards of 40m.

I said it ISN'T 100% done, but it is extremely likely that it will completed in the summer having all parties agreed a fee, I doubt that fee will be 40mil more like 27-33mil. And the new rules won't affect it.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

We will see. All Im saying is you certainly cannot be 100% sure about this.

I'M NOT! Christian Larrson is not me, I think he'll probably join but I'm mostly going off Larrson's word.

They use "external sources of media" for the gossip section, not confirmed deals. A twitter account is unreliable. And how do you know he talks to "them" on a regular basis. I am making an assumption that this is all assumptions and even the "Neymar is joining" is an assumption.

They use "external sources of media" for the gossip section, not confirmed deals. A twitter account is unreliable. And how do you know he talks to "them" on a regular basis. I am making an assumption that this is all assumptions and even the "Neymar is joining" is an assumption.

For the last time I never said it was a confirmed deal! Christian Larrson is a quite reliable source, actually. He's an ex-scout and has lots of contacts in the game, why would he lie about talking to agents?! And I was referring to the gossip section?! I don't really care TBH if you don't believe what Christian Larrson has to say, but he has correctly predicted a lot of transfers and is a 'reliable' source in a lot of people's eyes. Anyway you'll see on 1st September if he's right about Neymar.

Just a left back? ... He started as a winger, sometimes still plays that way, and he's in top 3 left backs in the world :) . And neither abidal or maxwell are near him (and ageing). And his attacking dynamic is incredible, so, yeah he's not the new Messi but he's world class anyway.

Just a left back? ... He started as a winger, sometimes still plays that way, and he's in top 3 left backs in the world :) . And neither abidal or maxwell are near him (and ageing). And his attacking dynamic is incredible, so, yeah he's not the new Messi but he's world class anyway.

Abidal is definitely near him, probably better without cancer. But of course he isn't getting any younger, but Coentrao can't be classified as a world-class player yet, something Abidal can. That being said he could become one, and would definitely be a quality buy.

Who :D ?

Pfff, I'm just waiting for when Coentrão goes to a "better" club, then everyone will say what I'm saying now. The fact is that abidal is getting older and he is sick I think he has a tumor or cancer... Can't be 3rd best left back?... I wouldn't be so sure... Defensively he's not that good, but ofensively he's excellent, he turns games around , but I reckon Marcelo is better, Bale is more of a midfielder, so yeah i guess they're simillar, Evra is also in the top, Ashley Cole... meh..

Top 3 Best Left Backs:
1.Ashley Cole
2.Marcelo
3.Evra/Coentrao

P.S. Bale is a winger now.

Ash Cole no1... HAH. Valencia made Cole to look like npower LB, nevermind, this is offtopic. PS, Coentrao is more winger than a LB, like you said, great pace, solid dribling, solid cross, can only be better, but he's still not world class. There are only two ( arguably 1) world class LB, that's Evra and Cole.
Anyway, heard Neuer signed for for Bayernd. Price 27 million euros.

Abidal is easily up there with A Cole in the top 2 left backs and he still has at least 2 seasons in my opinion, there is a reason Pep has played him basically CB all season because thats the role both Laurent Blanc and Barcelona see him playing now. Can't blame the guy for missing half the season due to a liver tumour can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back