The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Bayern is charging again for Coentrão, 20 million euros is not enough. At least 25, benfica should try to keep Coentrão but it's gonna be hard...

Roman does want him as well. Its gonna be an interesting window imo ;)

It won't be nearly as interesting as the tabloids would make you think.. As has been said, January was the time to spend big what with the FFP rules coming up.

He's more likely to go to Chelsea, but then they're signing Neymar aren't they? Plus they have Sturridge who can be a top player if Chelsea decide to actually play him once in a while without it being the 3rd round of the FA Cup. ;)

Im not so sure about Neymar though. We are fighting for signs of at least 3 strikers, so.. But the main target remains Lukaku..

I want him more than Neymar :) He is physically strong like Drogba, Im not sure if Neymar will make it in England :) But he is gonna be a great signing :)

SO.. We never know. As I said its gonna be fun this summer. :)

Joe Cole ‘offered to QPR’ in Liverpool swap bid for Adel Taarabt
Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish’s bid to make QPR star Adel Taarabt his first signing since taking over as permanent boss has been stepped up a notch with the news that he is prepared to offer marquee signing Joe Cole in part-exchange.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...#ixzz1MK7QsMp6

I will have to take consolidation in the fact it's the Metro, I do not want ****** Joe Cole.

Joe Cole ‘offered to QPR’ in Liverpool swap bid for Adel Taarabt
Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish’s bid to make QPR star Adel Taarabt his first signing since taking over as permanent boss has been stepped up a notch with the news that he is prepared to offer marquee signing Joe Cole in part-exchange.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...#ixzz1MK7QsMp6

I will have to take consolidation in the fact it's the Metro, I do not want ****** Joe Cole.

You can have Cole for free?

No way Aguero will leave Athletico this summer, especially for flamin' Real.

Im not so sure about Neymar though. We are fighting for signs of at least 3 strikers, so.. But the main target remains Lukaku..

I want him more than Neymar :) He is physically strong like Drogba, Im not sure if Neymar will make it in England :) But he is gonna be a great signing :)

SO.. We never know. As I said its gonna be fun this summer. :)

Our main target is Neymar as it has been for the past year. I think we will get him summer. I doubt we'll sign Lukaku. According to Christian Larrson (FreddieBoswell7) Neymar is 100% joining Chelsea and they have agreed a price.

Last edited:
It seems Barcelona want Coentrao, they're already unstopable and with him they'd be godlike <.<.

According to Freddie Boswell Neymar is 100% joining Chelsea and they have agreed a price.

Chelsea target Neymar casts doubt over move to Europe by revealing he's set to become a father | Mail Online
12th May 2011

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

It seems Barcelona want Coentrao, they're already unstopable and with him they'd be godlike <.<.

Why is that? Is Coentrao the new Messi or something? He's just a left back. Easy. :)

TBF, Barca's left side isn't that impressive imho and Coentrao would completely change that.

Chelsea target Neymar casts doubt over move to Europe by revealing he's set to become a father | Mail Online
12th May 2011

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Why is that? Is Coentrao the new Messi or something? He's just a left back. Easy. :)

That means nothing, I believe he isn't the partner of the woman and he's going to let her bring the child up and he will pay a lot of money for child allowance. And not at one point in what he posted on his website did he say that he won't be moving because of it. Christian Larrson says he's is 100% joining Chelsea and he is rarely wrong.

I doubt it's 100% done, I'm sure someone would come out and say if it was.

Not 100% done but 100% set to be done, IDK but apparently there's an agreed price and both player and clubs want the deal to go ahead.

That means nothing, I believe he isn't the partner of the woman and he's going to let her bring the child up and he will pay a lot of money for child allowance. And not at one point in what he posted on his website did he say that he won't be moving because of it. Christian Larrson says he's is 100% joining Chelsea and he is rarely wrong.

Have you thought that he may not want to move thousands of miles away to a new continent and may want to be with his son?

Drop a link please. :) I wanna hear this with my ears. Because its foolish to say a thing like that to say the least.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Exactly my point. Someone from the administration of Chelsea or idk..

Drop a link please. :) I wanna hear this with my ears. Because its foolish to say a thing like that to say the least.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Exactly my point. Someone from the administration of Chelsea or idk..

Twitter May 12th is where he said 100% there's a lot of other stuff about Neymar too on his Twitter.

Twitter May 12th is where he said 100% there's a lot of other stuff about Neymar too on his Twitter.

Hahahah, cmon man.. Twitter?! U serious?! Be real :D When you witness an article on Skysports, BBC or another big and reliable media, then you can post stuff like this.

Hahahah, cmon man.. Twitter?! U serious?! Be real :D When you witness an article on Skysports, BBC or another big and reliable media, then you can post stuff like this.

They are all extremely unreliable they all use external sources of media (mainly from papers and TALKSPORT - LOL) that are just rumours and nothing more. Christian Larrson is an ex-scout and talks to agents, he has a lot of contact with them, has their email and talks to them on regular basis. He's one of the most reliable sources for transfer news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back