• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats about double what he is worth he is far too injury prone

I'd be willing to let him go, but only for another 10 M on top of that
If the article is to be believed, £60mil might even be a possibility, since it seems that Abramovich really wants to pry Torres away from Liverpool. I, too, am willing to let him go for that much, as his injury frequency seems to be increasing. That is, of course, if the whole £60m is gonna be used to strengthen the quality and depth of the squad.

If the article is to be believed, £60mil might even be a possibility, since it seems that Abramovich really wants to pry Torres away from Liverpool. I, too, am willing to let him go for that much, as his injury frequency seems to be increasing. That is, of course, if the whole £60m is gonna be used to strengthen the quality and depth of the squad.
Not all of it would be used on the squad, but still any striker's better than very injury prone player

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Apparently Mesut Ozil has a buyout clause of a mere 14 million, which Madrid are ready to bid

Loic Remy to sign for 'Pool on Monday, for 12.5 million, unfortunately.

Not all of it would be used on the squad, but still any striker's better than very injury prone player

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Apparently Mesut Ozil has a buyout clause of a mere 14 million, which Madrid are ready to bid

im not sure i agree on that. 22 goals in 26 games, despite being injured. i doubt you will find a striker who will get you the same amount of goals over 46 games, let alone 26,given how little of the money you are likely to see for transfers

Well that is the speculation linking him with Tottenham done, thank God.

SSN reporting it, but no word from people who'd be aware of someone doing a medical at the club as he was meant to be doing today. edit: ok Sky saying that a bid has now been made, goal.com (lol) saying that he's having a medical today.

Insua's definitely gone though according to some of the players. 5m.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Insua deal now confirmed by club. Personal terms to be negotiated. http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/breaking-insua-fee-agreed

Last edited:
I don't know if this is really relevant for this thread, but rumour has it that Octopus Paul will be transfered or loaned out for at least 1 year to the Zoo of Madrid ^^). (Seriously)

Riera rumoured to be on his way to Olympiakos. Nothing substantial yet, just that he's been told if he's got a better club lined then to let them know that he's available for £4m-ish.

SSN reporting it, but no word from people who'd be aware of someone doing a medical at the club as he was meant to be doing today. edit: ok Sky saying that a bid has now been made, goal.com (lol) saying that he's having a medical today.

Insua's definitely gone though according to some of the players. 5m.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Insua deal now confirmed by club. Personal terms to be negotiated. http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/breaking-insua-fee-agreed
Ah, ****. Insua had a bright future, now we'll have no left back

Last edited:
im sure wayne bridge could be on his way for a decent price pool fans.

I hope Hodgson dosen't do a cut price for Javier, keep him in the reserves if you have to, 30M or they can **** off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back