The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont even think they have the money tbh

Fayed did sell Harrods to Qatar's royal family for £1.5billion and he was not a poor man before hand. If he wants to invest he can.

Last edited:
Still a lot of money :)

Might just have covered the debt Al-Fugg somehow managed to take out to buy it in the first place....... there's a reason why every government turns him down for a passport and it ain't to do with Diana.

-----

Rumours only, take with pinches of salt as required:

Sotos told he can find a new club.
Ayala in discussions with Real Valladolid.

NEWCASTLE have snatched Sol Campbell from under the noses of derby rivals Sunderland.

The 35-year-old former England defender, who was married yesterday in Northumberland, is expected to tie the knot with Newcastle when he returns from honeymoon.

And that's bad news for Black Cats boss Steve Bruce who had positive talks with Campbell last week.

Campbell who will live in the North East with his new bride Fiona, the daughter of leading Tyneside housebuilder Sir Lawrie Barratt will be handed the skipper's armband by Toon boss Chris Hughton should he opt for a move to St James Park.

A source close to Campbell told People Sport: "Chris Hughton knows all about Sol's qualities from their time together at White Hart Lane. And they are sure his experience will help Newcastle in their return to the Premier League.

"Sol would bring the best out of Newcastle's young players."

Newcastle will this week finally complete the signing of Everton's out-of-contract midfielder Dan Gosling after a weeks delay.

Toon were ready to announce his signing last week but had to pull the plug because Everton were still claiming he was under contract.

The England under-21 international this week made a hush-hush visit to Dublin to link up with Toon at their training camp a move that is bound to infuriate Everton.

Supposedly we won't finalise on Gosling until the appeal window for Everton has closed, and if we do get Campbell it better be on a sensible or even pay as you play contract...

Yer they were saying he was still under contract but he wasnt so know it can go through. As for Sol i can see it happening with him living in Northumberland.

Why sign Campbell? Unless Taylor is leaving we have loads of defenders.

CH, get some ******* strikers.

Why sign Campbell? Unless Taylor is leaving we have loads of defenders.

CH, get some ******* strikers.

On SSN it was saying about a striker from Scunthorpe cant remember who

Eduardo da Silva from Arsenal will sign or he already sign contract with Shakhtar
grin.gif

One thing is sure! I'm starting with Shakhtar in new manager
wink.gif

all croatian media have already published that.
he's gone for 7mil € and year salary is 2.5-3mil
he will sign with shakhtar today or tomorrow
grin.gif

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

:d :d :d

I personally hope this is true about Eduardo going. I rated him before his tragic injury, since he got back he has been poor at best, he can't seem to score any more.

balotelli looks like he could be going to man city for around 30million.

balotelli looks like he could be going to man city for around 30million.

Typical, is funny how City have only become interested in him since United announced there intrests. It's a ******* joke, city are ******* up this transfer market and it's only going to get worse!

Typical, is funny how City have only become interested in him since United announced there intrests. It's a ******* joke, city are ******* up this transfer market and it's only going to get worse!
I dont care it dont affect Leicester and its great to see Man Utd fans get their backs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back