The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that Chelsea/Abramovich have made a bid of £ 59M for Torres after the last bid got refused.
And it seems that Joe Cole has signed a contract with Liverpool... Pitty, I really liked him playing for Chelsea.

Typical, is funny how City have only become interested in him since United announced there intrests. It's a ******* joke, city are ******* up this transfer market and it's only going to get worse!

City have been intrested in Ballotelli since Manchini became manager

Typical, is funny how City have only become interested in him since United announced there intrests. It's a ******* joke, city are ******* up this transfer market and it's only going to get worse!

Doing you a favour anyway. You wouldn't want that ****** at your club.

Doing you a favour anyway. You wouldn't want that ****** at your club.

Exactly.

If Beckham got a boot in his face for getting lippy then God knows what Balotelli would get.

Fulham want Ranges goalkeeper Allan McGregor for £1-2 Million they can **** off if they can slap a £4 Million price tag on there own keeper then McGregor must be worth double that seein as though he is 10 years younger and beter

I personally wouldn't want him, it's just funny how everyone we are interested in City seem to but in lol

Fulham want Ranges goalkeeper Allan McGregor for £1-2 Million they can **** off if they can slap a £4 Million price tag on there own keeper then McGregor must be worth double that seein as though he is 10 years younger and beter

McGregor is better than Mark Schwarzer? Very arguable. I personally don't think so.

McGregor is better than Mark Schwarzer? Very arguable. I personally don't think so.

Agreed, Schwarzer is a very under-rated 'keeper.

It's good for Man Utd that Balotelli isn't going, too big for his own boots. Thinks he's bigger than the club, just another arrogant player, you don't want those at your club. Well done to Rafa for getting that fee for him.

Eduardo out is also a good deal for Arsenal, hasn't been the same since his injury.

Luís Fabiano reportedly becoming very interested in a move to Tottenham after his decision to wait for a better offer isn't panning out.

I would love the guy at White Hart Lane personally, and would like to tie him down to a decent length contract to push up the price for any interested parties if he were to have a good season with us.

Drogba's agent has said he has had talks with Man City and their has been rumours that Steve Mcclaren's Wolfsburg are trying to sign Chelsea Youngster Jefferey Bruma on a year long loan.

Our atention is now off Remy and onto an Argentine called Caraglio? Somehow got in the Argentinian side by scoring 11 goals over the past two seasons as it says in this article? We need a goalscorer not a 5.5 goal a season player!

http://www.imscouting.com/global-ne...tention-to-Argentinian-striker-Caraglio/8898/

Also, Birmingham have joined us in the race for Riqueleme, who imo will stay put in Argie land.

Drogba's agent has said he has had talks with Man City and their has been rumours that Steve Mcclaren's Wolfsburg are trying to sign Chelsea Youngster Jefferey Bruma on a year long loan.

please dont leave drogba please :'(

I personally wouldn't want him, it's just funny how everyone we are interested in City seem to but in lol

What happens when clubs have the same aims, Liverpool, United and Chelsea have had the same targets for years but this time round, City have the financial muscle to out bid everyone.

While he's still a great striker, considering his age, I think it might not be such a bad idea for him to go after the overflowing cash.

yeah but saying that you have to understand chelsea fans still dont want him to leave

Schwarzer is probably a better keeper than Mcgregor, though I think Mcgregor's the better shotstopper, he is very suspect to high balls. He is worth more than 1-2 million though, theres no doubt about that.

Aye offloading Eduardo is pretty good business as Chamakh would take his slot anyway, which still leaves playing time for Vela and the other young lads. I doubt the Torres thing is going anywhere, and if it I were Stevie G I'd be organising a move to Real to pick up a few more trophies before my knees go unless he wants to give Roy a chance this season.

Drogba to Man City would be ridiculous, Chelsea should cash in, pick up Torres for the future and consider it a good piece of business. Then laugh manically as Man City implode from having too many egos who expect to get a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back