The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye offloading Eduardo is pretty good business as Chamakh would take his slot anyway, which still leaves playing time for Vela and the other young lads. I doubt the Torres thing is going anywhere, and if it I were Stevie G I'd be organising a move to Real to pick up a few more trophies before my knees go unless he wants to give Roy a chance this season.

Drogba to Man City would be ridiculous, Chelsea should cash in, pick up Torres for the future and consider it a good piece of business. Then laugh manically as Man City implode from having too many egos who expect to get a game.

in all fairness that would be the only way i would be content on seeing drogba leave is if torres joins us.

Pace?Finishing? Honestly, I think Torres is better in most area's

drogba is quick but also much powerfull and he dosent miss many chances either does he. i like torres alot dont get me wrong but i just think drogba would be more important to chelsea then torres if he was there.

Its ok Jack if Goal.com is to be believed then Chelsea have bid 20 million for Neymar.

drogba is quick but also much powerfull and he dosent miss many chances either does he. i like torres alot dont get me wrong but i just think drogba would be more important to chelsea then torres if he was there.
Most of Drogba's shots seem to be the same, he hits it as hard as he can, he uses no precision at times. Torres is certainly more injury prone, but when he's fit, I think more people would prefer Torres to Drogba.

Its ok Jack if Goal.com is to be believed then Chelsea have bid 20 million for Neymar.

i saw that the other day and i would be pleased with this. just a quick not my names not jack lol is that message was aimed at me of corse. x

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Most of Drogba's shots seem to be the same, he hits it as hard as he can, he uses no precision at times. Torres is certainly more injury prone, but when he's fit, I think more people would prefer Torres to Drogba.

i think that would be a good question to ask people lol. if age wasent included of corse other wise everyone would go for torres.

How can you say that Torres is better? No way, Drogba all day everyday, imo Torres is soo over-rated, he is like every player, when they are on form they are excellent, but when off form, Torres is rubbish, as shown in the World Cup. And in terms in finishing I would also say Torres just smashes it as shown when you beat United at Anfield season just gone. If Torres didn't have pace, he would be nothing.

I just watched a video on all of the goals Drogba scored last season and only 4 of them he just hit the ball as hard as he could - Against Arsenal at home, United away, Stoke away, and Villa away. So by scoring 4 out of 37 of his goals like this proves your statement incorrect.

Both are World Class strikers, I would have Drogba at this present moment, but if Torres was less injury prone I'd take him over Drogba no doubt.

Anyway, as for the rumour about Neymar, I hope he does join us. £20M seems a bit steep though considering he's only 17/18.

How can you say that Torres is better? No way, Drogba all day everyday, imo Torres is soo over-rated, he is like every player, when they are on form they are excellent, but when off form, Torres is rubbish, as shown in the World Cup. And in terms in finishing I would also say Torres just smashes it as shown when you beat United at Anfield season just gone. If Torres didn't have pace, he would be nothing.
His world cup was so bad, because he's not fit, he came into it injured, look at the Euro's, when he was fit, look what he did then.

Torres finished the season with 22 goals in 32 games in all competitions, so when exactly was he off form? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Torres#cite_note-Liverpool_2009.2F2010_player_appearances-81

as a neutral, i would rather have drogba anyday

As a neutral I would prefer a fit Torres :P

neymar isnt that good yet. hes being bigged up, and believing his hype and not showing it. when he actually stepped up a level at the u-17s for brazil he was found seriously wanting.

Danny Wilson expected to sign for 'Pool either today or tomorrow according to SSN. Great news, great talent from Rangers. A lot of talk about him a few months ago, but we seemed to have given up, he dosen't class as home grown for some odd reason :/

As a neutral I would prefer a fit Torres :P

That's just it though, a fit torres. He's not the most reliable player in terms of fitness. But why dont we just agree that a Drogba and Torres partnership would be very, very good.

Danny Wilson expected to sign for 'Pool either today or tomorrow according to SSN. Great news, great talent from Rangers. A lot of talk about him a few months ago, but we seemed to have given up, he dosen't class as home grown for some odd reason :/
because he hasnt trained in england for 3 years between the ages of 18-21

A fit on form torres over Drogba any day. Still a fit Van Persie would be even better! :p

i saw that the other day and i would be pleased with this. just a quick not my names not jack lol is that message was aimed at me of corse. x

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

i think that would be a good question to ask people lol. if age wasent included of corse other wise everyone would go for torres.

Really sorry i thought it was because of the Jack in your username, sorry :(.

Goal.com says Huntelaar is in Manchester :O
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...ves?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back