The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we should take what goal.com says with a pinch of salt but if he is going to Man City why do they need so many strikers?

Danny Wilson expected to sign for 'Pool either today or tomorrow according to SSN. Great news, great talent from Rangers. A lot of talk about him a few months ago, but we seemed to have given up, he dosen't class as home grown for some odd reason :/

A deal between Rangers an Liverpool has been agreed in principal, the deal will see Rangers receive £2m up front, and a further £3m depending on games played.

Wilson was about to leave for Australia with Rangers, but will now travel to Merseyside to complete the deal!

This is a very good deal for Liverpool as i think they are getting THE best young British defender about at the moment, and at a fraction of his true value due to Rangers financial problems!

A deal between Rangers an Liverpool has been agreed in principal, the deal will see Rangers receive £2m up front, and a further £3m depending on games played.

Wilson was about to leave for Australia with Rangers, but will now travel to Merseyside to complete the deal!

This is a very good deal for Liverpool as i think they are getting THE best young British defender about at the moment, and at a fraction of his true value due to Rangers financial problems!
You seem awful happy considering you've just said about Rangers financial situation, and the fact you think he's the best British CB XD
Will he be going to Merseyside, or Switzerland? Where the squad is, Joe Cole flew out to Switzerland to do his medical
Infact, here's some nice photo's of Cole half naked being touched by metal :) http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/exclusive-cole-medical-pics

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Former Spurs Left Back Reto Ziegler tops Hodgson's left back want, Ziegler impressed in Italy.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/transfer-gossip/ziegler-tops-hodgson-s-left-back-list

Not happy to see him go at all! Also not happy that once again Rangers bite at the first offer for our players! As for where he will go, i had no idea Liverpool were in Switzerland so not sure if Wilson will fly over there or not, i would assume he would though,

apparently chelsea have joined the race to sign balottelli.
according to his agent. to be honest the only team i actually think is chasing him is city. his agent is trying to drum up thr price so he gets a bigger cut

Here in Portugal the press says that one english team made a bid above 20 million euros for Ramires who plays in Benfica, they also say that the team is either Chelsea or Manchester City.

Honestly, I don't think Benfica should sell Ramires, he is excellent, amazing fitness, very consistent, humble, and he just gives everything, so Benfica should keep him at least one more year.

Here in Portugal the press says that one english team made a bid above 20 million euros for Ramires who plays in Benfica, they also say that the team is either Chelsea or Manchester City.

Honestly, I don't think Benfica should sell Ramires, he is excellent, amazing fitness, very consistent, humble, and he just gives everything, so Benfica should keep him at least one more year.

yer i heard a while back chelsea wanted him and he was quoted in saying he would love to play for a club like chelsea. lets hope it is chelsea and not man city.

yer i heard a while back chelsea wanted him and he was quoted in saying he would love to play for a club like chelsea. lets hope it is chelsea and not man city.
rumour has it that its city who have bid for him. having said that, the source is the Mirror...

Benfica has alot of coveted players, David Luiz, Javi Garcia, Cardozo, Luisão, Maxi, Coentrão, but I think only one leave Benfica, and it will probably be Ramires.

Benfica has alot of coveted players, David Luiz, Javi Garcia, Cardozo, Luisão, Maxi, Coentrão, but I think only one leave Benfica, and it will probably be Ramires.
Cordoza would do a job at Liverpool :)

Joe Cole completes Liverpool move

James McArthur medical at Wigan Athletic

Titus Bramble joining Sunderland for 750 K

City were supposed to go crazy over Coentrão, and pay his release clause (30-35kk) sad news

United linked with:
Balotelli
Jovetic
Benzema
Gary Cahil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back