The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he didnt watch Italy. It isnt un reasonable for someone not to watch every single game, and italy only played 3

Do you follow every comment I make, and then take the ****?

Just **** off please.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Luke Young is apprently keen to go to Fulham after rejecting the chance to join Liverpool.
Kind of links to what 19-11-08 said about him not willing to relocate his family.

Craig Bellamy is either heading to Fulham or Spurs by what tomorrow's papers are saying, whether he wants to link up with Hughes again will be the key factor though.

These guys.....

Stephen%20Ireland%20Range%20Rover.jpg

What on earth has that idiot done to his car??!!

What on earth has that idiot done to his car??!!
He got his ride pimped

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Sammi Kheidera has joined Real Madrid for 11 million, no clue where he's going to play.

thats the end of gago. one of lassana/khedira will be on the bench if madrid play 4-2-3-1. or you could get the ultimate mourinho 4-1-2-3. a strong stable core of l diarra, alonso and khedira support a fluid front three of kaka ronaldo higuian

Midfield? ;)

Likely going to be an understudy for Alonso. Doubt he will start.
**** you *Shakes fist*;)

So now they've got Lassana Diarra, Mohamadu Diarra, Fernando Gago, Xabi Alonso, Rafa Van Der Vaart, Sammi Kheidera, Kaka and Sergio Canales, oh and Ruben De La Red

**** you *Shakes fist*;)

So now they've got Lassana Diarra, Mohamadu Diarra, Fernando Gago, Xabi Alonso, Rafa Van Der Vaart, Sammi Kheidera, Kaka and Sergio Canales, oh and Ruben De La Red

Hopefully, this means they sell Gago to Newcastle.... :)

Ramires has confirmed that Chelsea have lodged a bid for him and he dosen't want to miss out on a opportunity like this. This is another story thats ******* me off just let him leave!!!

Ramires has confirmed that Chelsea have lodged a bid for him and he dosen't want to miss out on a opportunity like this. This is another story thats ******* me off just let him leave!!!
Benfica said that they will let him go, next summer. Didn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back