The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course they would want, he'd be very hard to replace. if they;re gonna sell they're gonna squeeze you

i haven't heard anythink like that, i think they want more than the 20million Chelsea have offerd.

I would as well. Chelski have more cash than sense, and benfica ain't going to sell a star player on the cheap. Probabl would flop in prem. not many Brazilians do well in PL

I would as well. Chelski have more cash than sense, and benfica ain't going to sell a star player on the cheap. Probabl would flop in prem. not many Brazilians do well in PL

oh yer i pointed that out a little while ago, but it seems as if the silky brazilians struggle in the premiership players like Alex and Gilberto Silva i.e hardworking grafting strong players seem to suite the premierleague. and if im not wrong isen't Ramires that type of player.

This happened since I last checked internet.....
Raul had joined Schalke on a free....
Gojko Kacar to HSV - 5m eurs
Guti to Besiktas on free
Boumsong to Panathanaikos

****, I miss regular Internet...

oh yer i pointed that out a little while ago, but it seems as if the silky brazilians struggle in the premiership players like Alex and Gilberto Silva i.e hardworking grafting strong players seem to suite the premierleague. and if im not wrong isen't Ramires that type of player.
it depends really. they strugle mainly because the sides buying them often dont really attempt to accomodate them. ie lucas and anderson have been pretty deent young players, but neither have really played in their favoured positions

though juninho was a brilliant exception to the rule

it depends really. they strugle mainly because the sides buying them often dont really attempt to accomodate them. ie lucas and anderson have been pretty deent young players, but neither have really played in their favoured positions

though juninho was a brilliant exception to the rule

my god how did i forget about that little dude lol. i think if chelsea play him in the holding role where it looks like he likes to play then who knows, anyway the deal has to go through first touch wood.

my god how did i forget about that little dude lol. i think if chelsea play him in the holding role where it looks like he likes to play then who knows, anyway the deal has to go through first touch wood.
i dont doubt that he will be a very good signing, provided you let him play where he favours, always helps them settle better. he certainly will be expensive though.

apparently we're back on annan again. normally i'd almost certainly ignore this ruour but given what ferguson has said about who to register, possibly not registering hargreaves or anderson (despite having space as the squad stands), it makes you wonder if there is a signing to come

i dont doubt that he will be a very good signing, provided you let him play where he favours, always helps them settle better. he certainly will be expensive though.

apparently we're back on annan again. normally i'd almost certainly ignore this ruour but given what ferguson has said about who to register, possibly not registering hargreaves or anderson (despite having space as the squad stands), it makes you wonder if there is a signing to come

he is a real decent youngster mate, filled in for essien at the world cup pretty well

he had a very good world. would be a good young replacement for hargreaves, but we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back