The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Gallas is gunning to be the most hated man in London.

And should Kuyt go, how about we save a few mil and look to the future, Pacheco.

Id hate to see Kuyt leave because he works so hard for the team but prehaps it is best for the team that players like Mascherano, Aqulani and Kuyt leave. That way we will have a fairly decent amount of money to spend to give the squad some depth.

I will be seriously annoyed if Aquilani is sent out on loan though, despite him struggling at Liverpool he can still be used as a backup/squad player.

Last edited:
1) Why the **** are Spurs signing to sign William Gallas?

Because with King and Woodgate, they have 2 of the most injury prone defenders ever.

So having Gallas as a back up is pretty good for them, although, for obvious reasons, Spurs fans will prob hate him.

136 - Alberto Aquilani set up a goal every 136 minutes - the best assist rate in the top five leagues in Europe in 2009-10. Homesick

No doubt he is absolute quality on his day. Cracking player, but as many Italians do, they flop in England for some reason.

We can all hope. Great player but he is aging.

I know it is in the mirror but even if Chelsea could get 30mill for him that would be a good piece of business.
I really don't think Real will pay that much for a 32 year old. They'd probably rather go for one of the other three.

Supposedly we've put a bid in for Leroy Fer (source), would love for this to go through, partly because he's been a rock for my Newcastle team on FM :P

Yeah Cal, have seen a few sources for that romour, looks a good prospect, but we do have **** loads of center midfielders, while lacking punch upfront and on the wings.

Yeah really need a fast striker and decent, creative winger. There's been more Ben Arfa drama but no point even paying attention to it anymore, I'll only believe anything when he signs a contract (for any club) or plays for Marseilles again.

I personally wouldn't mind if Van Der Vaart came to United, he can add something to the midfield, good addition if possible, but wouldnt pay nothing more than £10 million for him, at 27 he'll have at least 5 good years in him, we've been linked with a midfielder lately, Raul Meireles, Steven Defour, but however if we did sign one, someones going to be sacrificed, Tom Cleverely's development possibly, Anderson's development possibly, even Darron Gibson, i personally feel we dont need anymore signings, and Anderson is back in training, thats good news, maybe we wont sign anyone for now, but we all know fergie, he may say he wont, but he might.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6325805,00.html

Last edited:
A bit stupid in my opinion, Roy should of given him another chance.
Hodgson is from the same defensive school as Mancini. We were starting to have some depth in the squad and then suddenly Roy pull this stupid decision and we got three defensive midfielders in Lucas, Poulsen and Mascherano to start regularly. What the **** is this Roy ?
And, whats the point in buying an injured player, recover him and when he is 100 % sell him ? Only a mediocre manager like Hodgson can do something like that.
With Aquilani, Cole and Gerrard we got alternatives, backups, now if Cole is injured we are ******, and stadistics tell us he will be injured.

Hodgson is from the same defensive school as Mancini. We were starting to have some depth in the squad and then suddenly Roy pull this stupid decision and we got three defensive midfielders in Lucas, Poulsen and Mascherano to start regularly. What the **** is this Roy ?
And, whats the point in buying an injured player, recover him and when he is 100 % sell him ? Only a mediocre manager like Hodgson can do something like that.
With Aquilani, Cole and Gerrard we got alternatives, backups, now if Cole is injured we are ******, and stadistics tell us he will be injured.
zeb was wondering about when the first dissenters would pop up....

Without Aquilani, we have Gerrard, Cole and Pacheco that can play in the hole, and I know he wouldn't like it but Babel could fill in there as well.

In Centre Midfield we have Gerrard, Shelvey, Mascherano, Lucas, Poulsen.

We have a lot of centralised options; whether it be in a CM role or a AMC role. And if we do have injuries we can adopt Roy's preferred 4-4-2 formation which doesn't see the need for an AMC.

At first I wasn't overly keen on Roy but he seems to be doing well so far so stop ****** moaning and get behind the team. Just because ''Il Principino'' has gone it doesn't mean it is the end of the world.

Without Aquilani, we have Gerrard, Cole and Pacheco that can play in the hole, and I know he wouldn't like it but Babel could fill in there as well.

In Centre Midfield we have Gerrard, Shelvey, Mascherano, Lucas, Poulsen.

We have a lot of centralised options; whether it be in a CM role or a AMC role. And if we do have injuries we can adopt Roy's preferred 4-4-2 formation which doesn't see the need for an AMC.

At first I wasn't overly keen on Roy but he seems to be doing well so far so stop ****** moaning and get behind the team. Just because ''Il Principino'' has gone it doesn't mean it is the end of the world.
if a i was a pool fan i'd agree with all of that except the gerrard at cm bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back