The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly Ben Arfa and Tiote are set to sign for Newcastle, with claims Tiote had a medical last night and that the two of them are staying at same hotel (real rumour style lol).

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newc...tiote-checks-in-for-toon-talks-72703-27109321
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...deal-Ivory-Coast-midfielder-Cheick-Tiote.html
http://twitter.com/predemption/status/21744033712

Todays newspaper said Ben Arfa was no longer joining. I don't know what to believe!

Todays newspaper said Ben Arfa was no longer joining. I don't know what to believe!

well i heard that ben arfa is no longer talking to deschamps and marsielle have signed remy in a replacement but after signing for marsielle they have found out remy has a heart problem and they have to do more tests.

A player with a very questionable level of discipline. He's not doing his reputation any favours. I think he pulled the same stunt with Lyon before. Was a bit worried when Liverpool were reportedly interested in him. Glad it turned out false.

Rumours that Lucas has asked for a transfer and club have agreed.

Seems a bit strange, although I can see why he would want to leave. Without Poulsen, Gerrard, and Mascherano all likely to be preferred in the centre now.

Really hope it's not true though.

Rumours that Lucas has asked for a transfer and club have agreed.

Ignore it mate - Lucas strikes me as a player who desperately wants to do well but hasn't got the confidence/ ability to quite pull it off. I reckon he'd be happy to be be a squad player here than move anywhere else ( unless his adopted dad takes him to Inter ).

Kuyt's different - he would go to a Champions League team if he had the chance. The trouble is that the only guy interested in taking him for a decent fee is, again, Snr. Benitez.

TBH, I for one wouldn't miss either of them as long as we could get a good bx 2 bx who can pass & tackle CONSISTENTLY, & a good OFFENSIVE right-sided midfielder with pace & technique. There must be loads of them around for a fair price, he said with tongue very much in cheek.

Any road, times getting short for transfer dealings & at the rate with which we usually conduct transfers ( glacially ), RH would be best served holding onto Kuyt I reckon. Lucas is a non starter as nobody's interested in him anyway.

Ignore it mate - Lucas strikes me as a player who desperately wants to do well but hasn't got the confidence/ ability to quite pull it off. I reckon he'd be happy to be be a squad player here than move anywhere else ( unless his adopted dad takes him to Inter ).

Kuyt's different - he would go to a Champions League team if he had the chance. The trouble is that the only guy interested in taking him for a decent fee is, again, Snr. Benitez.

TBH, I for one wouldn't miss either of them as long as we could get a good bx 2 bx who can pass & tackle CONSISTENTLY, & a good OFFENSIVE right-sided midfielder with pace & technique. There must be loads of them around for a fair price, he said with tongue very much in cheek.

Any road, times getting short for transfer dealings & at the rate with which we usually conduct transfers ( glacially ), RH would be best served holding onto Kuyt I reckon. Lucas is a non starter as nobody's interested in him anyway.
lucas definitely has the ability. **** i'd swap lucas for anderson in a heartbeat

Chelsea are ready to make Real Madrid a "super offer" of £33m for Sergio Ramos, with Spain's World Cup winning defender set to earn over £8m net per season over five years.

AC Milan are poised to offer striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic an escape route from Barcelona in a deal that could see the Spanish champions make one last effort to sign Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas before the transfer deadline.

Manchester United are planning a £15m bid for Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon next summer as current number one Edwin van der Sar prepares for retirement.

Tottenham striker Robbie Keane and West Ham midfielder Scott Parker could be swapping clubs in a shock move.

Chelsea are ready to make Real Madrid a "super offer" of £33m for Sergio Ramos, with Spain's World Cup winning defender set to earn over £8m net per season over five years.

AC Milan are poised to offer striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic an escape route from Barcelona in a deal that could see the Spanish champions make one last effort to sign Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas before the transfer deadline.

Manchester United are planning a £15m bid for Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon next summer as current number one Edwin van der Sar prepares for retirement.

Tottenham striker Robbie Keane and West Ham midfielder Scott Parker could be swapping clubs in a shock move.

Ramos to Chelsea? If this happens I would be amazed.

i would love the buffon one to come true!! very unlikely though

Not doubting Buffon's abilities but I would rather see a player like Manuel Neuer or Rene Adler between the sticks of Manchester United.

And you cannot say that they are FM-influenced (not judging you)

Neuer's performances in the Bundesliga,one of Europe's best leagues,are those compared to the commonly-thrown-around-word 'world class' but Neuer would be a great replacement for VDS and has that commanding style but composure most goalkeepers don't.

Wenger has supposedly made a 4 million bid for Schwarzer, I imagine he'll be off as he didn't play against United.

Still, I'd take 4 million.

Wenger has supposedly made a 4 million bid for Schwarzer, I imagine he'll be off as he didn't play against United.

Still, I'd take 4 million.

Apparently Fulham has a medical with him, and they contacted Arsenal saying there's no point in trying to sign him, as he'd fail the Medical.

Just heard it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back