The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendi has gone to Porto, unsure if anyone has posted this but I've only just seen it :$

The 22-year-old defender, who was at the 2010 World Cup with Argentina, will replace Bruno Alves, who was sold to Zenit St. Petersburg earlier in the summer for €22 million.

Porto have confirmed to the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM) that they will pay €4 million for half of Otamendi's playing rights, with the Dragons keeping the option to buy the remaining 50 per cent until September 5, 2011.

(Didnt even know about Alves leaving, where have i been!?)
It wasn't really reported much, happened a few weeks ago

but to be fair i look the biz on youtube lol. but yer i think he would be a good signing.

Nice one :)

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Otamendi has gone to Porto, unsure if anyone has posted this but I've only just seen it :$

The 22-year-old defender, who was at the 2010 World Cup with Argentina, will replace Bruno Alves, who was sold to Zenit St. Petersburg earlier in the summer for €22 million.

Porto have confirmed to the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM) that they will pay €4 million for half of Otamendi's playing rights, with the Dragons keeping the option to buy the remaining 50 per cent until September 5, 2011.

(Didnt even know about Alves leaving, where have i been!?)

What's he gone to ****** Porto for ? Must have been a **** of a signing-on fee !

Mascherano agrees £85k p/w deal with Barca?

WTF? When did we agree to let them talk to him? And that last offer from them is a load of ****. Basically, they'll give us a vegetable, and we'll give them our star player. What are we, the tooth fairy?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Inter offer players for Kuyt-swap.

So, it's £8m + (Muntari/Obina/Rivas/Mancini/Burdisso/Suazo). I'd still prefer the £14m price-tag we put on him.

apparently Chelsea are linked with Demichellis who is definatly leaving Munich. but i know this wont happen, not long ago demichellis declared his disliking towards john terry so it wouldnt go down to well.

How can Barca be allowed to offer Mascherano a contract when Liverpool havent accepted an offer? This is all too dodgy for my liking and we all know whats going to happen if Barca dont offer the amount of money Liverpool want.

Mascherano agrees £85k p/w deal with Barca?

WTF? When did we agree to let them talk to him? And that last offer from them is a load of ****. Basically, they'll give us a vegetable, and we'll give them our star player. What are we, the tooth fairy?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Inter offer players for Kuyt-swap.

So, it's £8m + (Muntari/Obina/Rivas/Mancini/Burdisso/Suazo). I'd still prefer the £14m price-tag we put on him.
There's a reason they're offering those players

Mario Gomez is worth £30m while Mascherano is worth £16m plus two bench warmers? That's got to be bullshit.

How can Barca be allowed to offer Mascherano a contract when Liverpool havent accepted an offer? This is all too dodgy for my liking and we all know whats going to happen if Barca dont offer the amount of money Liverpool want.

I'm sure Barca have spoken to Masch's agent so they can just tell his agent what money they will offer and the contract will be agreed in principle, not on paper.

We buy a player for 6 million and then one season later we sell him for £1.8m, and Sullivan is supposed to be a business man, surely we could have got more than that for Diamanti, who was one of our best players last season

Tomorrow night Roy will be regretting letting Aquilani leave on loan because we are without Torres, Gerrard, Mascherano for the Europa League game.

If Kuyt and Mascherano are to go i hope they go soon and for good money so Roy has time to bring in replacements. Id like to see a left and a right winger as i feel we lack any wide quality.

The French press is reporting Ben Arfa is in Liverpool today (source football.fr).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back