The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny Dalglish was at PSV watching Toivenan, or however it's spelt
Haven't watched Toivonen play Live yet. Is he worthy of a £9m bid? Because we can't afford to have another flop signing. He's already 24 so I suppose he's close to reaching his peak.

Haven't watched Toivonen play Live yet. Is he worthy of a £9m bid? Because we can't afford to have another flop signing. He's already 24 so I suppose he's close to reaching his peak.

Toivonen looks the biz on youtube - goals with head & feet - but he's playing in a weak league. Mind you, other exports from the Eredivisie havn't done too badly, no ?

Anyhoo, according to Sky, PSV told us to **** off with theToivonen enquiry & they're NEVER wrong are they ? (H)

Last edited:
Toivonen looks the biz on youtube - goals with head & feet - but he's playing in a weak league. Mind you, other exports from the Eredivisie havn't done too badly, no ?

Anyhoo, according to Sky, PSV told us to **** off with theToivonen enquiry & they're NEVER wrong are they ? (H)

but to be fair i look the biz on youtube lol. but yer i think he would be a good signing.

I'm not Kenny Dalglish 8-|<)

Apparently Barca have made an offer for Mascha. And he's just been left out of the team against City...

Hughton has had a 'conversation' with Man City, rumours say that we're in for Santa Cruz on loan

This isnt going to end well for Liverpool and i can see those fools in charge will accept the offer.

According to reports the bid made for Masch was 12 million. Cmon, that is just a punch in the face and **** on him when he is down. Just because Liverpool are in a bad financial state doesn't mean they can expect to get player for less than half what they are worth.

Victor Obinna is set to undergo a medical at West Ham on Wednesday after agreeing personal terms.

According to reports the bid made for Masch was 12 million. Cmon, that is just a punch in the face and **** on him when he is down. Just because Liverpool are in a bad financial state doesn't mean they can expect to get player for less than half what they are worth.

Five Live man in Spain has spoken to Barca and apparently they offered 15million euros with 5 million in Incetives.

Otamendi has gone to Porto, unsure if anyone has posted this but I've only just seen it :$

The 22-year-old defender, who was at the 2010 World Cup with Argentina, will replace Bruno Alves, who was sold to Zenit St. Petersburg earlier in the summer for €22 million.

Porto have confirmed to the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM) that they will pay €4 million for half of Otamendi's playing rights, with the Dragons keeping the option to buy the remaining 50 per cent until September 5, 2011.

(Didnt even know about Alves leaving, where have i been!?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back