The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Taylor is on the Newcastle transfer list 0-o

Don't see how he is going to move as hes out for like 3 months?

Don't care if he goes anyway, Williamson and Colo can cope. Hope we get £5m+ for Taylor tho.

The French press is reporting Ben Arfa is in Liverpool today (source football.fr).
Potentially good winger. But we've had enough of players with poor discipline and zero loyalty. He went on strike at Lyon so he could go to Marsailles last year. Then pulled the same stunt at Marsailles a week ago because he wanted out. I'd rather not have a player like him in Liverpool, especially when we have others like Mascherano doing the same thing. Besides, he's more likely to sign for Newcastle than us.

Steven Taylor was linked with Chelsea a few months back, can't really see this happening but you never know with Mancienne looking like he will leave. I think this would have been a better signing for Arsenal rather then Koscielny.

Apparently, with Seville's exit from the Champion's League, Luis Fabiano is waiting to see if we can overcome Young Boys at home tonight, to decide whether he wants to join.

He's odds-on to join us now at 1/4 at SkyBet.

This reports Liverpool could Buy Hatem Ben Arfa & Mahamadou Diarra.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...m-Ben-Arfa-Real-Madrids-Mahamadou-Diarra.html

I would prefer to see Gago replace Mascherano but i doubt it will happen as Gago is having a scan on his knee. Would like to see Ben Arfa come to Liverpool but only if he is going to be mature and not threaten to strike everytime he dosnt get his own way.
Hopefully not. Like I said, we've had enough of prima donnas and drama queens. Let Mascherano rot in the reserves and train by himself until his contract runs out. Then slap a "KTHNXBYE"-stamp on his a** and send him packing to Barcelona. An example needs to be set once and for all, that no player is bigger than the club.

C'mon, we can surely do better than Ben Arfa. This cat was complaining about being 'slaved about' by Marseilles. Can you believe the balls on this guy? Slaves don't earn £40k+ p/w with medical insurances and other incentives. I would recommend the same method of discipline to his manager at Marseilles.

Not going to source this because I feel rough as bear's ***. :p

Konchesky to Liverpool rumours starting again. £3.5m with Fulham bringing in the PSV left-back Salcedo (sp?) to replace him.

Also, Kuyt to Inter has basis according to Kuyt's agent. Basically said that Kuyt's not going to be a **** about it (/me waves to Mash) but that he wants the move. Clubs discussing fee.

Oh and one more - Lucas is supposedly being touted around Europe for 10m Euros.

Actually, one more, we're also open to offers for Maxi.

This transfer window is going to be 'big'. Love ya Tom. Love ya George. Twats.

Last edited:
Apparently, with Seville's exit from the Champion's League, Luis Fabiano is waiting to see if we can overcome Young Boys at home tonight, to decide whether he wants to join.

He's odds-on to join us now at 1/4 at SkyBet.

I think he could do a good job at Spurs, useful player to have!

Not going to source this because I feel rough as bear's ***. :p

Konchesky to Liverpool rumours starting again. £3.5m with Fulham bringing in the PSV left-back Salcedo (sp?) to replace him.

Also, Kuyt to Inter has basis according to Kuyt's agent. Basically said that Kuyt's not going to be a **** about it (/me waves to Mash) but that he wants the move. Clubs discussing fee.

Oh and one more - Lucas is supposedly being touted around Europe for 10m Euros.
Hope it's £14m or more. He was my favourite before Torres arrived(no offence to Stevie). I think it's an ideal situation for him to play his later years of football under a manger that rewards his enthusiasm and hard-work with first-team chances.

Yuki Abe having medical at Leicester should be a good signing he played in all 4 of Japan's games in world cup

Hope you feel better soon Zeb, i wouldnt mind seeing Maxi go he hasnt really shown anything since joining in January, i have started to take a liking to Lucas :O.

To be honest, I'm a massive fan of Konch but I think Salcido is brilliant, the Konchesky rumour may have credibility in it than I thought if we are getting Salcido. Salcido also been left out of PSV Europa League squad.

The reaction from Pool fans on this website is astounding though.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=262361.0

The realisation that we're going to be lucky to push for a Europa League spot this season is starting to sink in. They also very much agree with you over the merits of Salcido vs Konchesky. :S

edit: Art in that thread sums up my thoughts on some of these rumoured signings for us this summer:

Sweet%20Jesus.gif

-------

@gavstacey - cheers mate.

It's now been confirmed by the club that he's on transfer list, no additional details. If the 60k/w demands are true then **** him, yes we still have players on those wages from before we got more frugal with money, but those kind of wages are part of what got us into a financial mess. A case of a player's ego overcoming his desire to play for the club, he spends most of his time crocked anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back