The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now been confirmed by the club that he's on transfer list, no additional details. If the 60k/w demands are true then **** him, yes we still have players on those wages from before we got more frugal with money, but those kind of wages are part of what got us into a financial mess. A case of a player's ego overcoming his desire to play for the club, he spends most of his time crocked anyway.

his agent must think he is working ******* john terry, if he beleives he is too good for us then he can go be a injury-prone drain on wage somewhere else!

Apparently, with Seville's exit from the Champion's League, Luis Fabiano is waiting to see if we can overcome Young Boys at home tonight, to decide whether he wants to join.

He's odds-on to join us now at 1/4 at SkyBet.
wouldnt he be cup tied? though he is exactly the player you need

Apperently skysports news understands Manchester United are still interested, and weighing up a bid for Steven Defour, so im thinking this possibly means the end for poor Owen Hargreaves, i ****** well hope not he was key for our success in the 07/08 season, but Steven Defour is a welcoming addition to the squad, im sure we'll get him

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6335253,00.html

Fulham supposedly agreed a 2 Million pound fee FOR Salcido with PSV according to reports in Holland.

Not a rumour a confirmed signing.

Krisztian Nemeth of Liverpool moves to Olympiakos.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/striker-moves-to-greece

Great potential but never really given a chance to show what he could do, im sure that once he gets some first team action at Olympiakos he will improve alot and be a great player. Expect to see Krisztian in the Hungarian national team soon.

Nemeth's agent's comments are interesting: "Liverpool told us that it is not the question of quality but a financial decision. As it is with others out this season."

Been done a few days this so offal is a bit slow with the announcement. £1.25m or thereabouts received. 25% of next transfer fee payable to Liverpool.

Liverpool have given Barcelona until Sunday to match Liverpools price or Mascherano stays.

Liverpool have given Barcelona until Sunday to match Liverpools price or Mascherano stays.
Ooh, I like that ultimatum. It'll show whether they're really serious about buying Masch. If they are, they come up with an offer a **** lot better than £16m + a useless vegetable.

Also SSN are linking us with Loic Remy and Luke Young, yet again. Total bullcrap, me thinks.

Liverpool are reported to have been offered Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra.
Off SS
I've heard worse suggestions to replace Mascherano. Still, would probably prefer a few others before 'im

Wenger just said on SSN that he won't be signing anyone else so it looks as though Almunia is staying number one.

Rafael van der vaart looks set to leave real madrid after jose mourinho bought german wonderkid Mesut Ozil from werder bremen, and the holland play makerhas revealed that he'd like to join man united!
Paul Scholes is united's creative genius and is on fire right now, but hes not getting any younger, so fergie needs to find a replacement. Could Van Der Vaart be the man to tak scholes Scholes crown?

Van Der Vaart's Stats

3 Years/ 30 Goals

4 Seasons/32 Assists

League games/goals: 49/92

Holland Games/goals 83/16

Source: Match Comic

I apologise for calling the mods ****** and realise the next time i do something so douchebag like i will be infracted

Last edited by a moderator:
Rafael van der vaart looks set to leave real madrid after jose mourinho bought german wonderkid Mesut Ozil from werder bremen, and the holland play makerhas revealed that he'd like to join man united!
Paul Scholes is united's creative genius and is on fire right now, but hes not getting any younger, so fergie needs to find a replacement. Could Van Der Vaart be the man to tak scholes Scholes crown?

Van Der Vaart's Stats

3 Years/ 30 Goals

4 Seasons/32 Assists

League games/goals: 49/92

Holland Games/goals 83/16

Source: Match Comic

HAPPY NOW ******

Your souce is a ******* MATCH COMIC you ******* baboon!

Liverpool are reported to have been offered Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra.
Off SS
I've heard worse suggestions to replace Mascherano. Still, would probably prefer a few others before 'im

Would personally love to see Lass Diarra come in, or maybe even Gago, but moreso Lass. We'll need a top class replacement.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...-release-Javier-Mascherano-article564577.html

Lol, Humane?

If it wasnt for Liverpool Mascherano wouldnt be the player he is today, he wouldnt be Argentine captain, would still be rotting in West Ham reserves and wouldnt be one of the best defensive midfielders in the world. Plus we are still paying his wages and are letting him train with the first team squad. Plus Mr Messi ask yourself this, if Liverpool were to come and offer half of what your worth for you would Barcelona accept the offer? I think no!

Sorry for rant the comments annoyed me, yes they cant keep Mascherano against his will but its not Inhumane, its a buisness deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back