The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...-release-Javier-Mascherano-article564577.html

Lol, Humane?

If it wasnt for Liverpool Mascherano wouldnt be the player he is today, he wouldnt be Argentine captain, would still be rotting in West Ham reserves and wouldnt be one of the best defensive midfielders in the world. Plus we are still paying his wages and are letting him train with the first team squad. Plus Mr Messi ask yourself this, if Liverpool were to come and offer half of what your worth for you would Barcelona accept the offer? I think no!

Sorry for rant the comments annoyed me, yes they cant keep Mascherano against his will but its not Inhumane, its a buisness deal.

No he wouldn't, but I pretty much agree with the rest.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...-release-Javier-Mascherano-article564577.html

Lol, Humane?

If it wasnt for Liverpool Mascherano wouldnt be the player he is today, he wouldnt be Argentine captain, would still be rotting in West Ham reserves and wouldnt be one of the best defensive midfielders in the world. Plus we are still paying his wages and are letting him train with the first team squad. Plus Mr Messi ask yourself this, if Liverpool were to come and offer half of what your worth for you would Barcelona accept the offer? I think no!

Sorry for rant the comments annoyed me, yes they cant keep Mascherano against his will but its not Inhumane, its a buisness deal.

How would he be rotting in the reserves at west ham? If him at Tevez did decide to stay then, once they got adapted to the premier league, would be first names on the teamsheet. And, if liverpool didnt buy him, another club would have and then he could have been a better player than he is today.

Lol, Humane?

The entire Barcelona team come across as meddling little *****. First with the Fabregas transfer (Mostly Xavi apparently with some ridiculous comments) now with the Mascherano situation - where will it end? Absolutely disgraceful in my opinion.

The entire Barcelona team come across as meddling little *****. First with the Fabregas transfer (Mostly Xavi apparently with some ridiculous comments) now with the Mascherano situation - where will it end? Absolutely disgraceful in my opinion.
they feel they are untouchable right now now because they play the "right" football, and the spanish contingent are euro and world champions. and therefore sod all etiqutte, because their words mean everything. shameless

they feel they are untouchable right now now because they play the "right" football, and the spanish contingent are euro and world champions. and therefore sod all etiqutte, because their words mean everything. shameless

Truth. Much as I admire and respect Barca for playing the "right" way, individually they look as though all the bowing and scraping to them has gone to their heads. I mean Carles Puyol's always been a bit of a ***, but Messi and Xavi? I expect better.

Truth. Much as I admire and respect Barca for playing the "right" way, individually they look as though all the bowing and scraping to them has gone to their heads. I mean Carles Puyol's always been a bit of a ***, but Messi and Xavi? I expect better.
agreed particular xavi,and iniesta too, for a man who used to be painfully shy, hes got awfully mouthy

agreed particular xavi,and iniesta too, for a man who used to be painfully shy, hes got awfully mouthy

That's true, though he has been a bit quieter than the rest. Iniesta strikes me a genuinely nice guy, so its disappointing.

I still don't understand Real Madrid desire for selling van der Vaart. As I didn't understood Sneijder and Robben departures.

Personally I like Rafa, I think he's capable of playing good for a first level club as Madrid, and I think he showed it in the few chances he was given.
That's also why I think Ozil's signing is unnecesary to them. They better try to buy a decent left fullback.

Their heads are swollen from their supposed success at league and international level. I hope Real Madrid puts them in their place this season. Don't get me wrong, I don't like either clubs, and I personally hate Mourinho. But Barca boys need to be fed a few humility-pills to reduce their big heads.

How would he be rotting in the reserves at west ham? If him at Tevez did decide to stay then, once they got adapted to the premier league, would be first names on the teamsheet. And, if liverpool didnt buy him, another club would have and then he could have been a better player than he is today.

Sorry prehaps rotting in the reserves wasnt the correct thing to say and i appologise. I like Barca as a team and admire their football and talent but they seem to think they are above everyone else which frustrates me. Now the Mascherano transfer fee had been agreed who do people think will come and replace him?

Also Ben Arfa will decide which club he will move to soon, either Liverpool, Newcastle or Werder Bremen.

According to SSN, we've made a bid for Marc Wilson. Grant rates him highly, would like to get opinions on him?

Also, Juve's Diego is itching closer to a move to Wolfsburg as the deal is nearly done.

Ben Arfa is in Newcastle again, believed to be working on a more sensible contract than in the media speculations, also a new contract offer has been given to Taylor.

Marseille's wantaway French international Hatem Ben Arfa returned to Newcastle on Friday, after a deal was agreed with the French club

Chris Hughton gave his clearest indication yet that the 23 year-old player is close to joining his squad:
"There have been some discussions with Ben Arfa and at the moment they are still ongoing. Ben Arfa is a player who can play in the striker position, the two wide positions or just off the front.
"We’ve just got to make sure, as I have continually said, that by the time the window shuts we have the squad that is capable of getting us through the down periods when we’ll have injuries.”
It's reported that the Magpies have agreed a loan deal, with a set number of appearances (claimed to be 25) triggering a permanent deal at a set price.

Presumably the excessive wage demands of the player as reported in the media last weekend have also been toned down to an acceptable level.

Ben Arfa saw his OM squad number 10 go to new arrival Andre-Pierre Gignac and has also lost his place in the France squad, despite scoring against Norway on his last outing. He's missed out on selection for Euro 2010 games v Belarus on September 3rd and Bosnia four days later

Source: NUFC.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back