• Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Swanson.png

Him apparently. :S

More Liverpool Rumors @ http://www.liverpool-rumours.co.uk/

This guy must be dreaming LOL
IN:
Daniel Pranjic - Bayern Munich - 5.5m (saturday)
Arda Turan - Galatasary - 11m (sunday after WBA game)
Juan Mata - Valencia - 15m + Maxi (monday)
Luis Fabiano - Sevilla - 9m (tuesday - around 10am)
Fernando Gago - Real Madrid - 8m (tuesday - around 4pm)
Rafael Van Der Vaart - Real Madrid - Loan (tuesday - around 4pm)

We will also sell: Insua, Plessis, Itandje, Maxi (p/ e), El Zhar, Spearing and Gulacsi

Team 1st september:
GK: Reina
RB: Johnson
CB: Carragher
CB: Agger
LB: Pranjic
RM: Turan
CDM: Gago
CDM: Gerrard
LM: Mata
CAM: J.Cole
FW: Torres

Subs: Jones, Skrtel, Aurelio, Kuyt, Van Der Vaart, Babel, Fabiano​

Will Liverpool have any players left By September 1st ?(A)
Don't worry. If we run out of players, we'll use the board members wherever necessary.

Hicks as Target striker.
Gillett as work-horse winger.
Broughton as Keeper.
Purslow as a substitute waterboy.

We'll work their *** off until we eventually get taken over or they pay off all the debts they incurred upon us. (6)

Lauri Dalla Valle and Alex Kacaniklic are reported to be having medicals at Fulham and to be discussing personal terms.

I'm going to cry :(

edit: oh Konchesky reported to be due a medical with us tomorrow. Happy, happy, happy, joy, joy, joy.

Last edited:
Lauri Dalla Valle and Alex Kacaniklic are reported to be having medicals at Fulham and to be discussing personal terms.

I'm going to cry :(

edit: oh Konchesky reported to be due a medical with us tomorrow. Happy, happy, happy, joy, joy, joy.

Who's the two in bold

LMAO this is getting silly and very upsetting. I know Lucas isnt the best but id still like to keep him, he does a job and does it well.

I bet Roy is really regretting coming to manage us now.

Callum, Dalle Valle and Kacaniklic are youth players, Dalla Valle is a striker with massive potential and was impressive last season for the Academy and Reserve teams. Letting Dalla Valle go would be a massive mistake,. So if Lucas goes we are left with Gerrard, Poulsen, Shelvey, Spearing.

Just imagine if those Rumours from that Liverpool rumour site were true. :( Dont know where he got £10 million for Fabiano considering they want £25 million for him.

Last edited:
blaze26 said:
My god! Torres demands 4-5 quality signings. The board thought he said get rid of 4-5 average players! A miss-quote somewhere surly
fowi said:
I bet Moratti is sick of Rafa already. "Why are you asking me for all those **** players, man? You do know we won 3 trophies last season?".
-Tintin- said:
"Inter Milan will not pay 50m for Dirk Kuyt"
Rafa will be rallying the Inter Fans into support now. Moratti Out!

Very funny place, that LFC forum.

Who's the two in bold

LDV is rated as one of the hottest prospects in our youth system. Striker who also plays in the hole. He really is an outstanding young player.

Kacaniklic is a left winger who has been impressive in our reserves.

According to SSN Lucas asked for a permission to part his ways with the club and move to Spain or Italy, even London would be his preferable option. His family and delightful bird can't settle and that's why he handed in a transfer request, but it's yet to be confirmed. Thanks to Neill Jones and Rory Smith we know, that some French club (probably Marseille because of problems with M'Bia) might have sniffed - perhaps swap for Ben Arfa, as we're hijacking the deal according to some pages?
things just get bad to worse god help us i dont no about finishing in the top 10 we could be in a relegation battle this season i fear the worse

Open secret that we've been trying to push Lucas out for 10m Euros for almost the entire summer. Same as Insua with us wanting 4.5m Euros for him.

LDV is rated as one of the hottest prospects in our youth system. Striker who also plays in the hole. He really is an outstanding young player.

Kacaniklic is a left winger who has been impressive in our reserves.

are liverpool selling to get money ? as why would you sell two promising youngters

Here's me thinking the transfer window was winding down. Seems like City and Liverpool have some players travelling through the exit doors still to come.

are liverpool selling to get money ? as why would you sell two promising youngters

Essentially that's what we're doing Calum. Slashing down the wage bill, and trying to bring in as much money as possible by further culling the squad. Six years of work to get our youth system up and running again with players who have a decent to good chance of making it with the first team and it looks like we're going to be stripping it to bare bones again. Benitez had total control over transfers written into his contract. Mr.Hodgson does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back