The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good solid proven striker and i'll be very happy. Agger can stay leftback with Auriello back up and maybe first choice because Skrtel and Carra aint looking strong this year.

The young Dutchman from PSV isn't going to sign, Roy is looking elsewhere.

Llorente would be a good buy, a Spaniard to partner Torres would be nice.

Koncheky looks a done deal.

The young Dutchman from PSV isn't going to sign, Roy is looking elsewhere.

Llorente would be a good buy, a Spaniard to partner Torres would be nice.

Koncheky looks a done deal.

For some reason mate I just keep completely overlooking for the fact Koncheky is coming.. Anyway striker is priority, we cant rely on N'Gog full stop

As for the striker partnership business I dont want a strike partner for Torres he doesnt need one haha we just need backup. 4-4-2 is a bad formation for us because we have no proper wingers and we wouldnt be getting the best out of Gerrard that way.

Liverpool have secured the signing of Raul Meireiles for 14mil.

Source: Teletext :P

Liverpool have secured the signing of Raul Meireiles for 14mil.

Source: Teletext :P
That was already confirmed a day or two ago. :P

Incidentally, our current negotiations for Carlton Cole seems to be hitting brick wall. West Ham wanted 16 mil, and we offered 8 mil + Lucas/Babel. Now, we've upped the ante by offering 13 mil straight cash. I'd rather have Llorente as Torres' partner/back-up than Cole. And I hear Llorente is priced at around 12 mil.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Here's a couple of links to the Llorente talks -

http://www.koptalk.co.uk/2010083026...liverpool-table-formal-offer-spanish-ace.html

http://www.thisisanfield.com/blog/2010/08/30/rumour-llorente-insua-swap-deal/

UPDATE – Monday AM: It appears this rumour of reports in Spanish press has turned out to be false and that an untrustworthy website first published the Llorente link, which then gathered pace and credence elsewhere.

So unfortunately this appears to be a non-starter, as much as everyone at TIA HQ wish it were true, it appears not. Sorry folks
LOL ....Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Next up, we have..........

Last edited:
How could Insua join Bilbao? Does he have Basque Nationality?
Mario Gomez could be good if we can get him on loan

Newcastle looking at signing an FC Twente striker, I can't recall his name, but he's the leading scorer in Europe so far this season.

There are reporting that want away Real Madrid midfielder Rafael van der Vaart could complete a €12 million switch to Bayern Munich later today

Reports that Spurs will try to prise Ashley Young away from Aston Villa by offering £15 million plus any one of Robbie Keane, Jermaine Jenas or Alan Hutton.

Spurs are set for talks with Monaco striker Eidur Gudjhohnsen about a return to the Premier League; Spartak Moscow captain Martin Jiranek has been offered to Birmingham; West Brom are considering an approach for former Wigan midfielder Paul Scharner.

Manchester United are ready to launch a £10 million swoop for hot Everton prospect Jack Rodwell, with Michael Carrick thrown into the mix as a makewight; Third-choice Arsenal left-back Armand Traore is a target for Juventus; West Brom are hoping to complete a £3 million deal with midlands rivals Aston Villa for Steve Sidwell.

Spurs will make one last attempt to bring Luis Fabiano to White Hart Lane - with Giuseppe Rossi and Klass-Jan Huntelaar still on Harry Redknapp's striker radar; Sunderland are closing in on Ghana World Cup star Asamoah Gyan - who will cost the Wearsiders £15 million; £8 million-rated Dutch striker Ricky van Wolfswinkel could be on his way from Utrecht to Newcastle; Stoke are far from finished in the transfer market with Jermaine Jenas, Marc Wilson, Hugo Rodallega and David Wheater all still targets.

Good solid proven striker and i'll be very happy. Agger can stay leftback with Auriello back up and maybe first choice because Skrtel and Carra aint looking strong this year.
No WAY, Agger is not a left back, Skrtel cannot be trusted as first choice centre back

http://www.imscouting.com/global-ne...Gomez-set-to-decide-on-Liverpool-move-/10125/

ayern Munich striker Mario Gomez is planning to decide on a move to Liverpool today.

Reds boss Roy Hodgson has been looking to boost his striking options and has targeted the 25-year-old as transfer deadline day looms.
Gomez is one of the most talented strikers in Germany.
Hatfuls of goals for Stuttgart, including 32 in 42 games two seasons ago, earned him a €30 million move to Bayern.
And despite being in and out of the Bayern side last season, he still managed 11 goals.
He appeared for Germany at the Word Cup and scored in a recent friendly against Denmark.
Gomez is valued at €15M-20M.

Last edited:
West ham manager Avram grant interested in bringing Robbie Keane to Upton Park - Source = Skysports.com

Valiencennes defender Tiene has said he is hoping to secure a dream move to the premier league with Fulham and West Ham interested - Source = Skysports.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back