The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mehh, doesn't actually say he's having a medical but I wouldn't mind him as a replacement for Schwarzer, is he any good?

Nah, the medical is wants being said around Reading.

And i would say, he's one of the best in the league.

Why didnt insua move to fiorentina?

Heard spurs were about to sign huntelaar, since ibrahimovich is in milan and they will be buying robinho as well?

I hope if Newcastle do sign the Dutchman, he doesn't follow the recent trend of Dutch players not settling well in the top divisions.

I always thought he was one of Everton's first teamers.

He is awful has a lapse of concentration about every 10 minutes luckily for him he is quite quick which sometimes helps him cover his mistakes and also his distribution is terrible it is just a hoof up field every time he receives the ball.

Last edited:
West Ham need all the help they can get, I'm sorry to say. I watched a few of their game sand on the one hand they had hard games against Man Utd and Aston Villa but they did look a bit disorganised at the back so Yobo would provide some expreince especially for Tompkins coming through and Upson is short of confidence at the moment so he could become a steady ship at the back for them. On another Note Asamoah Gyan is at Sunderland having a medical, Liverpool break down talks with Mario gomez and Tavares is in talks over a 5- month loan deal to middlesbrough.

Insua says on Twitter. Buenas a todos!!!!! Esperando novedades sobre mi futuro! Con muchas ganas de jugar y seguir soñando en grande!

Roughly translated he says good day, waiting for news on my future, want to play keep dreaming big.

Could mean that Liverpool have agreed a deal with someone for Insua or they will be keeping him. If translation is wrong please blame Google Translator as i cant speak Spanish.

Liverpool's Insua and Wolfsburg's Misimovic to Galatasaray, they arrived in Turkey last night.

For Insua ( a year long loan)

Misimovic ( 3 or 4 yrs deal)

http://fanatik.ekolay.net/Yeni-Aslanlar-kontrolden-gecti_3_Detail_32_192841.htm

What a great season this is going to be. Everyone around has strengthed we have weakend. Champions league? We will be lucky to finish in the top 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back