The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United are ready to launch a £10 million swoop for hot Everton prospect Jack Rodwell, with Michael Carrick thrown into the mix as a makewight.

Wow thats stupid £10mil plus Carrick, Carrick had a bad season last year but he's top quality when in form i hope this dont happen

Last edited:
How could Insua join Bilbao? Does he have Basque Nationality?
Mario Gomez could be good if we can get him on loan

The rules are a little less strict at Bilbao, any SPANISH player can join, rather than the old Basque rule.

Talk around Reading..

Gylfi Sigurdsson To Hoffenheim to a fee of 5M

Matty Fryatt to be coming to the madejski for 1M
And Zurab Khizanishvili coming for around 900k

Meh.

Talk around Reading..

Gylfi Sigurdsson To Hoffenheim to a fee of 5M

Matty Fryatt to be coming to the madejski for 1M
And Zurab Khizanishvili coming for around 900k

Is Sigurdsson worth that much? I know Hoeefenheim are looking for someone to replace Carlos Eduardo.

Meh.

I doubt he'll sign for us then.

We can dream.....

More News round Reading:

Adam Federici is at Fulham having a medical.

Stupid ******* Reading. Same old, we'll sell our best two players and then 'Sir' John ******* Madejski will say there's no money in the club.

More News round Reading:

Stupid ******* Reading. Same old, we'll sell our best two players and then 'Sir' John ******* Madejski will say there's no money in the club.

Unlucky, and that Ben Hamer looks *****, judging by his performance vs Northampton.

Insua says on Twitter. Buenas a todos!!!!! Esperando novedades sobre mi futuro! Con muchas ganas de jugar y seguir soñando en grande!

Roughly translated he says good day, waiting for news on my future, want to play keep dreaming big.

Could mean that Liverpool have agreed a deal with someone for Insua or they will be keeping him. If translation is wrong please blame Google Translator as i cant speak Spanish.

More News round Reading:

Fedders source linkage plz ?

Waiting for news about my future! Eager to play and keep dreaming big!

So he looks pleased to be leaving reading that.

btw, I speak fluent spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back