• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
calum daveport has been training at walsall fc
would be a great signing :D
If it's more or less the same player before his accident (Which I doubt, unfortunatrely) I'm sure he'd be playing at a higher level, no offence. :S

i know we wont sign him permantly but we might sign him on a loan considerung hes not in the 25 player squad

I think Given wanted to go to Serie A, but Mancini claims he only wants to sell him and only for "big money"

For Reina he would need to pay alot of money, as he did sign a new deal. Not that I think Pep would leave to them. Also, it is NOTW :)

7m for Gordon? Not good business for Arsenal there. Should just pursue Given.

ithink gordon is a good goalie

As do I mate, but to be fair, we're probably a little biased what with him being Scottish ;)

Given would probably be a good realistic target unlike Reina, but Given's getting quite old, so I would wait for a while if I was Wenger.

Gordon's good, but injury prone.

No chance with Reina, unless our finances get even worse, but Reina's commited to Liverpool, and wants to stay and win things. Best goalie in the Prem.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that he has had background checks done on Udinese forward Alexis Sanchez, but he is not planning to move for the Chile international just yet.
Full story: News of the World
:wub:

Kaka 'free' to join Inter

Wednesday 6 October, 2010

Real Madrid star Ricky Kaka is available for transfer, prompting Inter into action, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

The Brazil international is still recovering from an operation, but it's thought that he won't get back into the first team at the Santiago Bernabeu when he returns to full fitness.

Il Corriere understands that former Inter boss Jose Mourinho has given the all-clear for Real Madrid to sell Kaka, possibly in January.

Massimo Moratti is apparently keen to c**k-a-snook at Milan who have made a habit of signing players who earned talismanic status at Inter.

The Nerazzurri will try to loan Kaka in January with a view to a permanent transfer in the summer.

Ironically enough, talks will take place when Real Madrid arrive in Italy later this month for a Champions League tie with Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back