The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The news of the world need to get their facts right. with regards to the Reina to arsenal rumour
News Of The World said:
'Reina, 28, was the keenest of all Liverpool's stars to quit Anfield after a season of turmoil on and off the pitch.'

So thats why he was the 1st player in the summer to say he wouldnt be leaving.

I was thinking, with all the rumours atm surrounding Adebayors future at Man City and with Liverpool now likely to have some money to spend in Janurary and the fact we need another striker, do you think we could see Adebayor move to Liverpool? I know its just a dream :(

Also rumours Silva might leave on loan http://www.tribalfootball.com/barcelona-consider-shock-loan-bid-man-city-winger-silva-1178431

why it would be great for you guys to get Ady in, i cant see City letting him go, with out wanting to get torres off you guys,

why it would be great for you guys to get Ady in, i cant see City letting him go, with out wanting to get torres off you guys,
agreed, and that a no deal imo. especially now it looks like roy will have the money to bring in players that suit his system, and find a partner to complement torres

agreed, and that a no deal imo. especially now it looks like roy will have the money to bring in players that suit his system, and find a partner to complement torres
Great signing in essence, but ady will want to start and a fit torres will refuse to play second fiddle + sacrificing Gerrard by dropping him deeper is surely counter productive...but hey im not Roy Hodg.

Manchester Uniteds anderson seeking a move back to porto in january
Belief is it will be a loan until the summer and see what the situation of the player/clubs is then
Also, Pato rules out move to english club stating the only club he would move to is barcelona.
Twist in the move of Shaqiri to Manchester United, Ferguson pulled the plug on a 6 million january signing as well as announcing that bebe would probably be going out on a 3 month loan this season to get him some english football experience

There's a rumour about Wayne Rooney wanting to leave United going around, but I've been unable to find any information about it.

Liam Rosenior is apparently on trial with Bristol Rovers ?

He a good player ?

15m for Henderson!!

Be better of buying Albrighton for that much money :S

i dint think anyone has posted bout wayne wazza
He might be cuming 2 da bridge

Haha i like Henderson and would fit in nicely in our 3 man midfield. What would you honestly value him at mate?

Ha, good prospect, but not worth a third of that.

15m for Henderson!!

Be better of buying Albrighton for that much money :S

Albrighton isn't worth that either.

i dint think anyone has posted bout wayne wazza
He might be cuming 2 da bridge

HA!! keep dreaming, I somehow doubt that SAF will sell to Chelski.

Ha, good prospect, but not worth a third of that.

Albrighton isn't worth that either.

HA!! keep dreaming, I somehow doubt that SAF will sell to Chelski.

I think he would rather sell to Chelsea than City if he had a choice.

Liverpool, Wigan & Blackpool are looking to sign Auxerre Slovenian midfielder Valter Birsa ..

Don't know much about this player... he any good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back