The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like Afellay is trying to do a Rooney..

Chelsea are being linked with Barca out of favour striker Bojan and also Shakhtar full back Srna.

We're thought to have been in contact for Madrids Royston Drenthe, who's impressing on loan at Hercules, but not featuring in Jose's plans.

Would be VERY happy with this, loved him a few years ago at under 21's tournament, thought he wasn't ready for Madrid, but we desperately need an attacking flair player like him, for LM and LB. Wouldn't be dear either.

So out of favour that he was the captain in their cup game 2 days ago?
everyone is being linked with everyone since there is no actual news, ill be suprised if united buy any of the players we're linked to (assuming that we indeed get this rumored budget) since most playerswill be cup tied

So out of favour that he was the captain in their cup game 2 days ago?

Also - He'd get soo much more playing time at Chelski - Drogba, Anelka, Kalou (now), Sturridge...

Bojan's just young, not "out of favour" - I'm sure he wants to stay at Barca and push for a place there, you also didn't give ANY link..

that guy is really dumb if he thinks the best ACM will join wee Spurs lol lol lol

Wee Spurs??

LOL hardly call a champions league team with players like VDV, Modric, Bale, Lennon, King etc.. a 'Wee team'

Pathetic.

Wee Spurs??

LOL hardly call a champions league team with players like VDV, Modric, Bale, Lennon, King etc.. a 'Wee team'

Pathetic.

CFR Cluj are a champions league too.

CFR Cluj are a champions league too.

Hence why I said players like VDV, Modric, Lennon, Bale, King...

Its also much harder to qualify from the premier league then Romania

So stop being a douche :)

Wee Spurs??

Pathetic.

to arsenal fans spurs will be and always will be a wee team :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back